Chapter 1

I CHOOSE TO LOVE YOU

Yura is a beautiful girl studies at Kyunghee University and major in Broadcasting course. She moved to South Korea because of her crush, Super Junior Leeteuk. She took one step forward to be a fansite master for him. She often follow him to many occasion. 

Today, Super Junior will depart to Japan for their concert show and as usual Yura prepares everything for the trip. She arrived at Incheon Airport two hours earlier from Super Junior. Crowd shouting "Oppa" "Oppa" "Have a safe flight" and this is the sign of Super Junior has arrives ! Yura took out her camera and started to snap a picture of Leeteuk. Leeteuk saw her and he whispered to one of his band mate, Heechul " Ya.. heechul ah , that girl so pretty". Heechul nodded and give a peace sign to Yura's camera ! What a tease ! Yura was taken aback by the eye contact that she made with Heechul but still she's happy with it. 

While waiting for boarding, Yura check her camera to view the photos that she took earlier. "You are so handsome oppa, i love to see your smile", said Yura and at the same time she uploaded those photos to her SNS. 

In Japan... 

 

She saw many couple are having their good time together. She murmured to herself," It would be awesome if i have someone to date in real life". She is on her way to the stadium for Super Junior concert. 

 

Lights off, it is the time for the concert to start ! She dont take a risk by bringing in her camera as Japan rules are strict. She enjoy the concert and there is a time where she made an eye contact with Leeteuk ! While singing on stage, Leeteuk loves to approach fans nearby stage (those who in standing area) and Yura were there holding a small card written with "I will love you unconditionally" in korean. Leeteuk saw it and stand in front of her and give her a sweet smile and nodded his head. Yura wanted to faint because that is the first eye contact / interaction between her and Leeteuk. Concert ended. She returns to her hotel with a mixed feelings. She couldnt believe with what happened to her. "He saw me!", said Yura but she had a second thought. "Ah.. but oppa saw me one time only, he wont remember me", Yura told herself to not have an overly feelings. 

 

Inside hotel, Leeteuk come to Heechul ," Heechul ah .. you remember the girl we met at airport earlier?". "That girl with big camera lens?", answered Heechul. "Yes, that girl! I saw her in our concert and she hold a card written I will love you unconditionally", said Leeteuk. "Teuk ah , you fall in love with that girl ?", Heechul asked. "I dont know but i love to see her face, ah forget it ! let's have some rest ! good night heechul ah ", Leeteuk ended their conversation. 

 

Leeteuk puzzled. He dont know why that night he kept thinking about Yura.