HELLO, STRANGER

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

Super Junior bowed after their performance on Inkigayo.  The fans cheered and screamed even more.

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Aish. Fangirls and their ear-bleeding screams. What's so good with those dancing and singing?"

"JINHEE! MY BABYYYY~~!" Your father hugged you from behind.

 

- YOUR POV -

Uh-oh. My DAD. My ANNOYING DAD.

"Hi dad." I fake a smile.

"Are you alright? Aren't you bored?" he asked me while we're walking towards the van.

"Uhh, no." I lied. You know, i'm actually BORED-SLASH-ANNOYED-SLASH-IRRITATED.

"Good! So, come with us. We're celebrating! Super Junior won!"  He said. Oh no. It's really a bad idea to lie. Aish, my father.

"But--"

"No buts! Let's go, my dear." We caved inside the van with Super Junior members inside.

 

ONE WORD to describe the atmosphere:

 

AWKWARD.

 

"ehem" My father faked a cough to brighten up the mood.

"where are we going?" I asked him. The members stared at me. 

When I said "the members", it really do mean, ALL OF THEM.

"WHY?!" I yelled/asked them. They shifted back their gaze at their iPADs and iPODs.

One person actually caught my attention. He has this brown-messy hair and uhmm.. I can't describe him any further. He's uhmm, handsome? Maybe. err, what am I saying? Aish, Jinhee.

"Lee Jinhee! Don't yell at them, 'kay? And don't look at Kyuhyun too much. He might melt." My stupid father said. I heard some boys cracked a laugh.

"M-mwo?! I'm not looking at him! Aish. Eww. and I don't even know who is Kyuhyun among those ga- boys." I crossed my arms. I HATE MY DAD!!

 

I saw the Kyuhyun guy looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and shifted my gaze to the window.

Oh, did I mention that the one sitting beside me is my dad (left) and the fishy guy (right) ??

Aish. I'm cursing myself for being Lee Soo Man's daughter! I yawned.

"uhmm, Jinhee. You can sleep on my shoulder if you want to." The fishy guy told me, or more likely, whispered to me.

"Eww. No need." I mocked him and laid my head on my father's shoulder.

"Oh.. Okay." He said and closed his eyes.

"Jinhee, why are you so mean to Donghae? He's offering you his shoulders for you to sleep onto but you declined? You know what, many girls would kill just to be in your place now!" My father told me.

"Well, I'm not one of them, okay?!" I whisper-shouted my dad.

 

- DONGHAE'S POV -

I offered my shoulders to Jinhee but she declined. OUCH.

I think, i really like her. but, she's an anti! She hates us, she hates me. What can I do to make her fall for me? hmm, Lee Donghae, use your charismatic charms! I have a plan.. *evil laughs*

 

- YOUR POV -

After some minutes, we finally arrived at Club Infinity.

We walked inside and went to the reserved table for Super Junior. Yuck, these guys are surely heavy drinkers. I clicked my tongue and decided to go outside. I don't like the atmosphere in clubs.

 

I saw a man outside, alone. Donghae?

He saw me and smiled, "why are you here, Jinhee?"

At first, I hesitated to answer but he's the only person I can talk to right now.. So..

"Fresh air. I don't drink though." I sighed. I can't believe I'm talking to this gay superstar. How I wish that you're Justin Bieber.

"You?" I asked him.

"I don't drink too." he chuckled a bit.

"Ohh.." I fake-smiled.

"So, why do you hate us?" He suddenly blurted out to start a conversation.

"oh.. that. It's because, I hate Kpop. I Hate Super Junior. I hate YOU. I hate GAYS."

"We're not gays!"

"Whatever."

"Look, did we do something wrong?" He asked me. i shook my head.

"Not you nor your group. It's a long story. Nothing much for ya. and besides, i came from Canada. I'm not used to korean culture. so, I hate this type of music. the concept of Kpop is just too weird for me. So, be it." I explained.

"Oh.. that's why? but please, try to know us more! You might learn to love or accept our group." He said.

 

We talked and talked for hours, He's not that bad. Actually, he's my first friend (or the first person i had talked to here in Seoul except for my dad). BUT, HE'S STILL A MEMBER OF A KPOP GROUP. The group I hate so much.. so, I still HATE HIM.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

*drum rolls*

HELLO ! :D sorry for this late update.. I'm too lazy to type everything.. lol. Me and my laziness.~ 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT, NEH? :)