He Remembers Her.

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Donghae's POV-

I have no one with me here in my room and it's kinda boring so, I decided to go to Jinhee's room to... uhmm.. you know.. annoy her. hehehe.

I was about to turn the knob when I heard some sniffles inside.

 

"It's okay. Everything happens for a reason." I heard Jinhee told someone.

"It really hurts so much." Someone said. Oh wait, isn't that Kyuhyun's voice?

 

I have a great feeling that those two are hugging each other.

I have a huuuuuge huuuugeee feeling.

 

"Hmm, may I help you?" A random nurse spoke behind me.

"Ah, actually no.. Thank you." I smiled and bowed.

"Wait. Lee Donghae of Super Junior?!? Omona~" She said, trying to contain herself infront of me.

I smiled. She's a fan so, I need to make her happy, "Hello."

"Omo~ annyeong! May I have a picture with you?" She took out her cellphone from her pocket.

"Sure thing."

She happily went beside me and we posed.

"Thank you! You're really handsome, oppa."

"Kamsahamnida." 

She bowed once more and left.

 

"Aish, when will Kyuhyun leave? I can't annoy Jinhee when he's there inside." I mumbled to myself, "I should go back to my room and rest."

I sighed amd walked back to my room while pouting.

 

 

-Your POV-

"yeah.. I'll be there in a few minutes." Kyuhyun spoke over his phone then hung up.

"Jinhee, I'm really sorry but, I have to go. We have a group schedule now. I'll go back here maybe, tomorrow.." He told me.

"Schedules at 11:45 PM?" I asked.

"Yeah.. we're idols. So~"

"I see. keep safe."

"Thank you.. and also, I wanna thank you too for lending your ears on me." 

"It's nothing. I'm a friend, remember?" 

"Right." He smiled, "I have to go now."

I waved goodbye.

Sigh.

I'm all alone here in my room now and I have no one to talk to.

My phone vibrated, "Hey, if you're bored, check out the hospital's rooftop-- the only part of the hospital that'll relax you like the garden does."

A message from Kyuhyun. I inwardly smiled and walked to the rooftop. I need some fresh air though. :)

 

There, I sat on the bench and watched the gazillion of stars in the night sky.

"Ah~ this place is so beautiful." A man spoke beside me.

I was startled, "Yah! What are you doing here?!"

"Am I not allowed to go here, huh?"

"Yes!"

"Pssh, how about you? What are you doing here?!"

"None of your business." I rolled my eyes on him and crossed my arms.


-Donghae's POV-

I was about to close the door when I saw Jinhee walking towards the elevator. I peeked and I saw her pushing the elevator's button then after a minute, she went inside.

"Huh? Where is she going?" I said to myself and hurriedly walked to the elevator to see what floor she'll be going.

8th floor? Isn't that the hospital's rooftop?

So, I followed her for an unknown reason.

 

-Your POV-

"Do you love stars?" I asked Donghae while sipping on the coffee he gave me a while ago.

"Actually, I love seafoods more than stars." He grinned, "How about you?"

"No.." I answered.

 

Crickets.

 

"Jinhee,"

"Yes?"

"What am I to you?" Donghae asked me without looking at me.

"Huh?"

"I said, what am I to you? I mean, what's my relationship to you back then?" He repeated.

"You're my friend. A friend I can rely on whenever I have problems." I smiled then sighed.

"So.. I'm not your boyfriend?" He said.

I hit his head, "In your dreams, Lee Donghae!" I blushed. Good thing, it's already night time. He can't see my red face. Haha!

"Yah, that hurts!" 

"Well. That's the consequence on calling me your 'Stalker Girl' !" I air-quoted and walked away.

"Jinhee, yah!"

I turned around to face him but I saw him lying down on the floor, "Donghae!!!"

I went to him and shook his arms, "Donghae! Yah! What happened?! Wake up!"

No matter what I do, he won't budge.

I'm starting to cry, "Yah.. wake up.. p-please..I'm worried."

He can't die right now! I'm still not saying my last messages to him! 

"Wait, I'll just call a nurse.. Hold on a minute." I was about to go when he grabbed my wrist and he stood up, "Yah, don't."

"Donghae! Are you okay?!" I shook his shoulders.

"Please stop shaking my shoulders, will you?" He said, "I was just joking on you."

"W-what?"

He started to laugh, "I was just making fun of you. hahahaha!"

 

So, all this time, he was just acting?!? akjhfdhgfsakkjsda;dshdhfsadg.. LEE DONGHAE!!!!

"Well, that was cute. You're worried about me.." He tried to control his laughter while speaking.

"LEE DONGHAE!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs and kicked his.. uhmm.. you know.

"Ouch!!"

"I hate you!! Do you know how worried I was?!" I turned my back on him while frowning.

"Hey, I'm sorry." He seriously said.

I just sighed without saying any words.

"Jinhee.. Sorry.." He hugged me from behind that made my heart beats so fast. And I think, I'm blushing to death. I really am.

I remembered the last time he hugged me, it was my birthday. 

 

I broke the hug and bowed, "I gotta go.. I'm getting sleepy."

"Jinhee, wait."

"I'm going.. bye!" I fake-smiled.

"Yah, I'm gonna tell you something." He shouted.

"Just say it next time! I'm tired.. bye!" I shouted-back from a far.

 

-Donghae's POV-

She left without knowing what I'm going to say. I just sighed and went back to the chair.

"Lee Jinhee, I love you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 UPDATEEE~

LOL, I'm sorry for this late update! The last three days was our finals in school and I reviewed like hell to pass it~! XD ( I hope, I'll pass it.)

 

I wanna thank those lovely people commenting on this fic. I really love you all! I just wanna ask a thing-- could you please tell me your real names so I can know you easily? It's hard to memorize your usernames. LOL. :D

 

OKAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS! <3