Explanations and Revelations

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Your POV-

She explained everything from top to bottom--how she killed my mom and her life after that.

 

"I almost killed myself after the incident. I was in the influence of alcohol that time and I can't control myself. After what I did, I decided to leave Soo Man. He also told me to go to a place far from Seoul to live there and to start a new life." She explained. "Trust me, Jinhee. I regret everything I did. Every night, my conscience is bothering me. I'm so sorry, Jinhee. Jeongmal mianhae. I know, your mom was my bestfriend and what I did to her was just... unforgivable. But, please, I'm begging you to forgive me."

 

Donghae shook his head in disbelief, "How come... how come that I did not know all about this?"

 

"Adeul-ah.. mianhada. I'm so desperate to forget the past and live a happy life again so, I didn't bother telling you. Hate me now.. or kill me. Do whatever you wanted. If that's the only way for you and Jinhee to forgive me, it's fine with me." She cried.

"You have no idea on how much I love my mom. You killed her in front of me! How will I forgive you?!?" I tried to be calm but I failed.

 

Donghae carresed my back, comforting me. I looked at him and he gave me an apologetic look. Donghae-yah, I don't know what to do.

"Jinhee," He spoke, "I know.. I understand you."

 

I sighed. I don't know what to do, seriously. I'm confused. :(

I want to kill that Jang Bin now. So, she'll know how to it feels like to get killed.

 

"I'll just stay in the car if you don't want to drive me home back to Seoul. Don't even dare to follow me, Donghae. I need some time alone right now." I sternly told him as I made my way to the door. 

He nodded, "I'm quite glad that you're not going home by yourself now."

 

I just stared at him blankly and went to his car. I'm too tired to deal with this. God, please help me.

My phone rang.

 

Calling: Kyuhyun

 

Should I answer this or not? I need some time alone.. but I need someone to talk to right now.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Jinhee? How's your Mokpo trip?"

I sighed, "F-fine. I guess. Why'd you ask?"

"Oh.. I think, your sighing contradicts with your statement." He let out a chuckle, "Any problem? Is Donghae hyung bullying you?"

"Kyuhyun.." I cracked my voice. 

"J-Jinhee? You're crying? Wait.. what's wrong?"

"I can't take this anymore.. May I have a... a favor?" I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"S-sure.."

"Will you.. go here and fetch me? Take me back to Seoul. I just can't go back all by m-myself. I'm too.. exhausted and.." I cried again without finishing my sentence. My heart hurts so much.

"Huh? Sure.. but, what really happened?" He asked.

 

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

~~~

"Eomma.. What have you done? D-do you know that, what you did might ruin our relationship? I-I.. aish!!" Donghae ruffled his hair while having teary eyes.

"Son.. I'm sorry." His mother went beside him to hug him. "I'm really sorry."

 

-Jang Bin's POV-

Sorry my . -_-

 

I've been an actress here eversince that Jinhee appeared in front of our door! Does she really think that I regret what I did to her mom? OVER MY DEAD BODY.

Her mom deserved all of those. 

 

What's with my son and he dated that girl?! She's just like her mom! They should get together in heaven--where her mom is. Or.. should I say, in HELL?

 

AISH! I've been crying for so many hours already. And of course, that's fake. PURELY FAKE. OKAY?

 

I think, Jinhee should die also, like her mom. 

Oooh. This is going to be great love story of theirs.

 

"Are you hungry? I cooked your favorite dish.. seafoods!" I tried to lighten up my son's mood. He's been crying also.

"No, mom.. I think, I'll just go to my room and rest."

"Okay.. but, try to talk to Jinhee.. and tell her that I'm really willing to do everything for her to forgive me." I looked down and pretended that I'm gonna cry again.

"Eomma, uljimma.. I-I'll fix this as much as I can, immediately.."

 

I kissed his forehead and hugged him.

 

"You'll never fix this, son.. You're just wasting your time." I thought to myself and smiled evilly.

---

AFTER 3 HOURS of waiting, Kyuhyun finally arrived. He immediately spotted Donghae's car and went there.

He knocked as he saw you inside, sleeping.

After some minutes, You woke up at the sound of Kyuhyun's knocks.

 

"Kyu.." You opened the door and hugged Kyuhyun.

 

He was startled but he hugged you back. Tthe feeling of hugging you feels so right and warm, for him. But he suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard you sniffle.

 

"Jinhee? What's wrong?"

"I'll just tell you later while we're driving back to Seoul." You said and let go of the hug, "Sorry for that.. I just.. I.. I don't know what to do."

 

You got off the car, "take me back to Seoul now. please.."

"Oh okay. But.. what about Hyung? Did he know this?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Please.. I don't want to talk about him right now.." You looked down with a forlorn face.

"Okay." Kyuhyun sighed and you two went to his car and drove off.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WOW. LOOK AT THE LAME TITLE I WROTE. LOL! ANNYEONG~~! ^_^

Conflicts are really essential in a story. So, don't kill me for this, okay?! LOL. 

That slight JinKyu moment is for the JinKyu shippers out there! :)

 

COMMENT || SUBSCRIBE <3

 

~COMMENT REPLIES~

@xafxsjx: LOL. The real mom is really nice! :)

@seladia: Wah. You're still my unnie! I'm actually 16 years old only.. I just made it 19 coz AFF isn't accepting minors. LOL.

@QiraHae: She should! She's mean! :x

@Paralovesuperjunior: LOOOOOL! I'm sooo scared! T__T XD Kill her now! I won't mind. :D

@wookie-chan04: Salamat ng marami, dongsaeng! HAHA. Nakakatuwa naman ang mambabasa na katulad mo. Mahal kita! :D (Influence parin ako ng Independence Day natin. HAHAHA)

@diahseorin: Hmm.. We'll see. ;)

@PRINCESS_kdelhy: Thank you for believing in me! I'm proud to have a reader like you! :)

@luphae8692: UNNIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I MISS YOUR COMMENTS!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! DHasfhalkhdahdjksahl. 

@fishyHaexxx: Aww, thanks thanks thanks! Hope to see your comments every time I update. :D

 


SARANGHAE <3

 

P.S

Do you know that feeling when you're really close to your crush? HAHA. I mean, he's telling you your secrets and he trusts you on everything. :""") I'm so inlove with my crush right now. LOL! Don't mind me. I'm just sooo happy. <3

#JustSharin'