Memories of Her

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

 

-Your POV-

I cried and fell on my knees. I never thought I would see her again. And the worst part was, she’s the mother of the man I love the most.

 

*flashback*

“Eomma, don’t leave me here…” You cried while tugging on your mom’s shirt.

“Jinhee, promise me, you’ll be a good girl even if eomma is gone, okay?” Your mom kissed you while sobbing.

“Yah, stop that drama! Eun Jo, leave now! Soo Man doesn’t want you anymore!! I, Lee Jang Bin, was the one he loves now. Leave before Soo Man returns together with my son, Donghae.  Hah, I bet, he’ll scold you again, he’ll yell at you again.” She evilly laughed at your mom.

“Eomma! Please don’t leave..” You hugged her.

She hugged back, “it’s okay. I’ll be back real soon. I’ll get you here, alright? I love you so much, dear.”

“YAH! I said, leave!!” Jang Bin pulled your mom’s wrist and dragged her until they reached the front gate.

“Don’t ever hurt my child.” Eun Jo glared at Jang Bin.

“So? What if I did?” Jang Bin retorted.

“You’ll surely regret it.”

“Hmm.. really? Wow..” Jang Bin sarcastically laughed and pointed a gun at your mom.

“J-Jang Bin…”

“I told you to leave now!!” She fired the gun at your mom’s stomach and went inside.

“Jinhee!! Go inside your room and never go out until I told you to do so, okay?!!” Jang Bin yelled at you.

“Eomma!! You killed my mom!! Eomma!” You bawled and shouted.

“Stop crying! Or else, I’ll shoot you next!” She slammed your door and laughed, “Your mom deserved it.”

 

“Jinhee, my baby, I love you so… m-much..” Your mom’s last words before she died.

 

*End of flashback*

 

-Still your POV-

“Eomma.. if it wasn’t because of that woman, you’re probably still here with me.. I-I miss you so much.” I cried even more.

 

I hate that Jang Bin. She killed my mom and she even seduced my dad. She’s the reason why my family’s broken! She should suffer the same thing!

 

“Jinhee… God, I finally found you. I’ve been finding you for half an hour already.” Donghae spoke behind me while panting. “What’s gotten into you? Why’d you ran away? Is there something wrong?”

“Take me back to Seoul now.” I said, still not facing him.

“Hey, we just arrived here and you—“

“I said, take me back to Seoul now!!” I shouted at Donghae .

“Jinhee, what’s wrong?” He held my shoulders.

I shoved his hand away, “WRONG?! WHY NOT BOTHER TO ASK YOUR MOM?!?”

“Yah! What’s wrong with my mom?”

I grabbed his wrist, “Come on. She has to do a long explanation.”

 

I dragged Donghae until we reached their house.

“Open the door! Jang Bin!” I knocked on the door endlessly.

“Yah! You’re not respecting my mom! What’s happening to you?” I ignored Donghae’s question and by the time the door opens, I immediately went to Jang Bin and slapped her really hard.

“That’s for seducing my dad!”

I slapped her again, “That’s for killing my mom!!”

I was about to slap her again when Donghae blocked my hand, “Stop!!”

 

I cried. I know, slapping her wasn’t enough. She should die.

“Jinhee, I’m sorry.” Jang Bin cried, “I’m really sorry.”

“SORRY?! Will that sorry of yours bring my mom’s life back?”

“Calm down, please. Let m-me explain e-everything.” She said with a pleading tone.

“You know, you should be in jail now. Should I call the police and report? Oh.. I better should.” I dialed the number but Donghae stopped me.

“EXPLAIN PLEASE! I’m seriously confused on what’s happening!”

 

I glared at Jang Bin while wiping my tears. I’m so sorry, Donghae.

 

Jang Bin spoke, “I’ll do it, son.”

 

---------------------------------------------------

SO, I'm back from my grave. lol. HI~ :)

 

HAHA, just wanna say that I love you guys so much! Your comments really make me crack up. JINHEE AND DONGHAE AREN'T BLOOD RELATED, OKAY? Sorry to disappoint the JinKyu shippers out there. XD

 

COMMENT|| SUBSCRIBE|| SPREAD. :)

 

~Comment Replies~

@kpopqueen: here's an update for ya. :D

@QiraHae: I hope, this chappie answered your question. haha.

@Paralovesuperjunior: LMAO. Nooo! Please, don't! Haha. As you can see, I didn't make them blood related so you won't unsubscibe. HAHA. 

@BhabyAnchovy23: They're not! :3

@playfulkissbof: Thank you! :)

@seladia: *hugs back* Yay! Glad you liked it. :) Anyway, are you an unnie of mine? How old are ya? 

@PrinceKYU-03: Thank you so much! I'm so happy with your comment. :)

@Wishiing: HEY YOU, OMG GIRL! haha. New reader, right? Thanks for the love! I love you more! :*****

@diahseorin: Here's an update for you. :)

@ynahkyu13: Nope. Church camp sa church namin. lol. I dunno how to explain. :D Taga-san ka? 

@Hiba-Suju-fan: I will! Thank you for the encouragement! Love you :****

 

~~

 

<3