Revenge from Him?

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

"So, it means, you're my girlfriend now?" Donghae turned to face you while smiling.

"Yeah.." You shyly responded.

He pulled you to a tight hug, "You just made me the happiest man in the world, Jinhee.. You know, I've been waiting for this day to come. The day that you'll be officially mine. and ONLY MINE." 

You chuckled and at the same time, blushed at what he just said, "I love you, Donghae oppa."

"I love you too, Jinhee." He answered back, "Wait, did you just call me 'Oppa'?"

"I guess so.." You said and pecked his lips.

"Yah, just a peck??" Donghae pouted like a small kid.

"Aigoo~ you're so cute." You pinched his cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips.

 

The two of you shared a sweet kiss full of love.

 

-Kyuhyun's POV-

I wiped my tears that trickled down my cheeks as I clenched my fist tightly. Why, Jinhee?! I thought, you like me? 

Now, I lost her. Why didn't I go after her immediately after knowing that she likes me?!

Well, I'll just let Donghae take care of him.. FOR NOW. I'll surely get my revenge back on some other time. I still have that good heart, you know. 

 

"I'll just let the two of you be happy for now.. I'll just get Jinhee back to me in some other time." I smirked evilly and walked away from the hospital.

 

-Your POV-

I'm so happy that Donghae had just confessed his feelings for me. I've never felt this way before even when I'm with Kibum back then. I think, I really fell in love with Donghae. 

 

"Hey, you're not really letting go of my hand, are you?" I smiled at Donghae. He's been holding my hand for some minutes already.

"Hmm, no." He stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever." I chuckled at his sweetness. 

We've been sitting here in the couch beside his hospital bed with his arms wrapped around my shoulders, while I'm resting my head on his shoulders and our hands entwined with each other.

 

"I miss my dad." Donghae suddenly spoke, becoming serious.

"Where's your dad?"

"He died... years ago." He responded with teary eyes.

 

I feel guilty for not knowing more about him and his life--his personal life.

 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

"It's okay..Hmm, I think, he'll be happy to see you. Let's go to my hometown!" He steadied himself.

"Mokpo? Sure!" I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Jinhee. When I got out of here, I'll tour you to my hometown. I'll introduce you to my family. I'm sure, they'll like you as much as I do." He chuckled, "You know, it's really my dream to bring my girlfriend to my hometown."

"Really?"

"Yeah.. and you're actually the first girl that I'll bring there."

I blushed, knowing what he actually meant, "How many girlfriends did you had before me?"

"2, actually."

"Ooh~ May I ask who they were?"

"You will not get mad?" He asked, worried.

"Not really.."

"Hmm, the first one is a non-showbiz girl. She's my first girlfriend.. and the second one was SNSD's Jessica."

~~~~~

 

You watched some TV shows while Donghae is sleeping. Suddenly, you felt boredom and it's killing you. You turned-off the TV and went beside Donghae. You unknowingly smiled as you remembered his confession earlier. 

"He's so handsome.." You whispered then giggled and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

You suddenly blushed at what you did and buried your face on the side of the bed and decided to sleep. "I should sleep now. I'm going crazy."

 

After some minutes, Donghae opened his eyes and smiled at the sleeping figure beside him.

"I'm handsome, huh?" He thought and touched his lips. He's been awake all through out and just closing his eyes to rest.

He then grabbed his jacket beside him and wrapped it on your shoulders. He smiled one last time and drifted off to a real sleep.

 

------------------------------

 

update again~ :D

I'm so happy that my readers are shipping the JinHae/HaeJin couple.. <3

So, Kyuhyun's the evil maknae after all.. haha.

 

AND OHMYGOSH. We all knew about what happened to Indonesia.. I hope Indonesian ELFs are safe. Pray for them, please? Oh, and not only for the Indonesian ELFs but also for all the people in Indonesia. 

 

(Comment Replies~)

@seladia: wow, new reader! hella~ I hope you'll support this story until the end. :D

@QiraHae: thanks for the love! :)

@jappyfishy: yeah, finally! I've been thinking on making them a couple for so long now.. lol, I finally had the urge to write it. XD

@My_Husbad_Sungmin: Thank you very much! I'm so overwhelmed at your comment.. :')

@foreversuju120: you're one of the shippers! :D

@mcdgee: I'm happy that you loved it. <3

@paralovesuperjunior: Love me? Yes you can! (I don't even know who you're referring too. LOL.)

@DomiKitty: Jinhee will be happy at your comment. :DDD

@xafxsjx: New reader again! wooh! Thank you for the love! <3