Confession

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

You felt excitement and, at the same time, nervousness at the sound of Donghae's voice.

 

"Jinhee, are you free today? Can you come here in the hospital? No one's here with me and I'm kinda lonely." Donghae told you.

 

Is he annoying you again? No. Not this time. You felt the sincerity in his voice and the truthfulness in his words.

 

"I.. uhmm., yeah. I'll be there in a few minutes." You responded.

"Thank you!" He hung up.

 

You sighed and told Seohyun that you have a work to do now.

"Sure, see you later, sis!" She smiled.

 

-Your POV-

I made my way to the hospital, still, in my hilarious disguise.

"Is that you, Jinhee?" said Donghae. I know, he's trying to hide his laughter.

"Don't laugh at me. Idiot." I removed my wig and my shades.

"Sorry. haha." He apologized, "How are you?"

"I'm fine.. but not my head."

"Hmm... do you.. need your Love Nurse?"

"Nah.. I just----" My eyes widened. Did he just say 'Love Nurse' ?? Yah, don't tell me...

"Donghae!! You remembered me already?!" I went beside him and shook his shoulders.

He giggled, "I guess?"

"Donghae!!" I hugged him, teary-eyed, "I miss you."

 

-Donghae's POV-

I finally decided to tell her that I remembered her already.

"I miss you more." I hugged back

"Ehm.. I'm sorry. I'm just so happy that you remembered me already." She broke the hug and wiped her tears as she chuckled.

 

Should I confess now?

 

"Uhh, Donghae, I thought you'll say something to me on the phone a while ago.. I guess.. you hung up on me?" She said, sounding sarcastic.

"Y-yeah. That's the reason why I called you to come over." I blurted-out, stuttering.

"Oh.. what is it?"

"Jinhee, eversince I met you, I really fell in love with you, as the days passes by. I.. I'm hoping that you'll feel the same way, too. Lee Jinhee, I love you." I inhaled deeply and exhaled to release the nervousness deep inside me.

"D-Donghae.."

"Seriously, I've never felt this way before to a girl. You makes me happy and you made me realize what's the real meaning of love. Please, be my girl." I told her.

 

Finally! It feels like tons of weight were lifted off my shoulders. But one thing worries me now. She's crying.

 

"I'm so sorry, Donghae." She began, "But, you can't love me."

"Jinhee, what d-do you mean? You're rejecting me?"

She nodded, "I..I am so sorry."

I stood up from my bed and held her hand, "Don't you feel the same way, too?"

 

 

She stared at me for a bit before flashing a mischievous smile, "I actually do... I.. uhmm, just practicing my acting skills. Am I good?"

 

jhdsfhgajldshvaslfdshaj, THIS GIRL!!!

 

"Yah, I'm serious here and you're playing on me?"

She chuckled evilly, "Well, remember when you played a prank on me on the rooftop? We're even now."

 

I didn't bother to answer back.

Suddenly. I felt her arms hugging me from the back.

 

"I love you too, Lee Donghae."

 

~~~~~~~~~~`

 

FINALLY! LOL, you guys are waiting for this moment, aren't you?! >:)))

 

Wanna read your lovely comments again~ :) So, I'm going to reply to them starting from now. ^^

 

Hmm, I should do some plugging too.. LOL. Tweet me! Talk to me about anything! :D twitter.com/SungHye27

 

~COMMENT REPLIES~ (All-new segment. LOL)

@fishy_hae1595: sorry! T__T I'm not really into writing long updates. lol, idk why. sorry again! :)

@QiraHae: here is your update. hope you'll like this! :)

@luphae8692: UNNIEEEEEE! :DD I think, your questions/wonders are answered by this chapter. :D

@paralovesuperjunior: haha, we'll see.. :D

@playfulkissbof: thanks for the love! Love U More! *sings Love U More by Super Junior* XD

@mrsfishy: *hugs back* lol, welcome. ^^

@JiaHae861015: I'm sure, Donghae loves you too! ^^

@foreversuju120: I guess, he heard you. he finally confessed. :D

@wookie-chan04: He did! haha. anyway, maraming salamat, dongsaeng ko. :*

 

<3