ProblematicKyu

The Kiss That Changed Everything

 

-Kyuhyun's POV-

Tell me I heard it wrong. Tell me I heard it wrong!

Jinhee liked me before? B-but, why?! How? Seriously? O.o

I hid myself behind the tree when I saw them heading back inside the hospital.

And yes, I've been hiding here in this tree for an hour already..

 

*flashback*

"I've been playing on this level but I can't still destroy those pigs!! Aish.. I need some fresh air.. Oh wait, where's Jinhee? She's been outside for 30 minutes already.." I said while shutting down my iPAD.

 

I went outside to look for her. She's still not feeling well! She might collapse anywhere in this hospital! She needs to rest.

 

~AFTER 20 MINUTES OF SEARCHING~

Ha.. I think, I have already gone to all of the places here in the hospital and I can't still see her!

Panting, I went outside of the hospital to look for her.

Oh, the hospital's garden.

And there's Jinhee!

Wait, she's talking to a guy? K-Kibum hyung? A minute of eavesdropping isn't bad, right?

 

*End of Flashback*

 

O______O

So yeah, Jinhee liked me.

"Wahh!" I ruffled my hair in confusion. I'm so speechless, people. I really am.

"Hey Kyu!" Ryeowook hyung called onto me.

How did I know that it was him?

Duh, his voice. His cute little voice.. kekeke..

"Oh hyung.."

"You should get back to the dorm and be ready for our practice!" He said, "And besides, Kibum is here to take care of Jinhee."

"Oh yeah.. practices and schedules.. I'll go now, bye." I ran to our van hurriedly/

 

-End of Kyuhyun's POV-

 

"huh? What's with him?" Ryeowook furrowed his eyebrows and adjusted his sunglasses disguise and left too.

 

~SM Entertainment~

"Kyuhyun! You're losing your focus on the dance!" Eunhyuk yelled at him.

"Oh.. I'm sorry hyung." He came back to his senses and danced.

"We need to practice harder! Donghae's not here with us, okay? let's do this for Donghae!" Leeteuk said and they all responded, "Neh~"

"Okay, let's do it from the start.. hana, deul, set!"

 

After 2 hours of non-stop practice, they finally stopped.

"Okay, let's take a rest.." Leeteuk announced.

"hey, what's your problem?" Sungmin went beside Kyuhyun.

"Uhmm, me? None.. silly." Kyuhyun retorted.

"Pssh, I know whether you have or you don't have any problem. I'm not your bestfriend for nothing!" Sungmin ruffled his hair and left.

"My hair! Aish.." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

"Let's eat! My treat!" Siwon said, making the boys shout for joy.

"Woooh!" They all exclaimed.

"Lesssgooo!" Shindong, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk went outside. So, the others just trailed behind.

 

~~~~~

 

A DOUBLE POST/UPDATE FOR KYUHYUN'S BIRTHDAY!

AGSFHKSALFJG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUN OPPA!!! My forever SJ bias <3

ANY GAEMERS HERE WITH ME? LET'S CELEBRATE! :D

 

I love you, Kyuhyun :*