Just the beginning........

The Misery of a Wizard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a sunny day, where everyone is having their teenage life, live a young beautiful woman with her daughter in a big mansion, where the breeze and wind swaying in her face, the sound of a dropping water from the fountain that can be found in the centre of the house could be heard.

"Samonim, are you finding agassi?", said the old maid who already look weak. Kim Mi Kyung nod her head to Im Jun Hwa, the maid who already worked since her little princess was born.The old maid then show the her the way to the garden, where a beautiful young lady is sitting in the garden bench, playing with their pet,Choco.

Shin Hye POV

I heard a footstep coming near to where i was seated, when i turned my body around I saw my mother with ahjumma Im walking toward me.

"Eomma, Annyeong I thought you'll just be back after dinner time," greeted Shin Hye before she hugged her mother.

"Wae? You want eomma to go back late?I'm really afraid that my princess will feel lonely here,"said my mother while she my hair gently. when i want to pull away from my mother i could feel a wet drops in my cheeks. I suddenly look at my mother, and found her crying.

"eomma, why are you crying, did someone hurt? Tell Shin Hye!," I was so panicked until i pulled my mom to the nearest coach

Shin Hye room

Shin Hye is laying on her bed with lots of thought in her mind. She feel confused with what her mother had told her, but at the same time she feel afrai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter