Third wheel

Cursed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

I'm so happy that finally after all these years I get to have a friend who likes me even with this ability that I have... right now I'm walking to college a little less moddy than usual, but as I was walking I saw something or more like someone so I decided to approach her and ask her what's wrong.

HM: "Excuse me miss.. are you ok?"

Girl: "Wait, you can see me?"

HM: "Oh, god.. you're a ghost"

Girl: "You can see me! yes!"

HM: "Bye"

Girl: "Wait! whare are you going?"

HM: "To class, I don't want anyone to treat me as a freak again"

Girl: "Do you by any chance know a girl call Park Jiyeon?"

HM: "Jiyeon? who are you?"

Girl: "My name is Lee Jihyun.. I'm her girlfriend"

HM: "Oh no, you haven't passed to heaven yet?"

JH: "No, apparently I have to do something for Jiyeon but I don't know what"

EJ: "Hey freak, talking alone again or with one of your 'ghost' friends?"

JH: "Still cocky as ever Hahm Eunjung"

HM: "Mind yourown buisness"

EJ: "Stay away from my cousin, I warned you"

HM: "And why would I listen to you?"

EJ: "Because I have everything recorded of what just happen.. and you don't want to add more fuel to the fire right?"

HM: "Just leave me alone"

JH: "Let me, I'll take care of her.. and sorry if I have to take your body for a little while" (getting inside HM body)

HM/JH: "Listen to me Hahm Baekgu, Jiyeon has the right to  talk and be with whoever she wants and you can't keep controlling her.. I know you didn't like it one bit when she was with me in high school but don't forget that I know all your darkest secret Eunjung, so let Jiyeon be and mind your own life"

EJ: "How dare you talk to me like that? and how the heck do you know all of this, specially my old nickname?"

HM/JH: "Don't tell me you already forgot about me Baekgu? you forgot about your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter