Final

What happens when Jungkook get drunk?

 

 

 Woah 5 upvotes and 40 subscribers before I even update? U all are really the best! *thumbs up*


"Yura, I am thirsty~" Jungkook whined, head lying on your laps.

It is just a typical Saturday afternoon, getting stuck in the house due to a heavy storm roaring outside. Both of you were just watching snappy korean dramas while doing absolutely nothing.

"Go get yourself a drink then, I didn't stop you doing that." You replied as your eyes focused in the television screen.

"But I am lazy..." He said while pouting.

"Drink your saliva then" You replied, as you play with his hair.

"Tch." Jungkook pouted even more as he got up from your lap and made his way to the refrigerator,internally complaining the lack of attention from you.

He was about to reach for the carton of orange juice inside when his keen eyes caught a glass bottle lying in one of the compartments.

"What is this?" He took out the bottle and saw the label read "Soju, alcoholic drink".

"What is soju? I think Yura will not mind me trying some right?" Assuming, he took out a glass cup and poured a little into it. 

As he took a sip, he immediately grimaced.

"Yuck! This tastes horrible..." He placed the glass down. Yet after a few seconds, he felt his cheeks rose as a warm spread across his chest.

"But it makes me feel so warm~ Maybe it is not that bad afterall.." He thought as he took another sip and the whole cycle continues again.

In no time, the liquor in his cup was finished and he felt his head spins a little as he started hicupping. Staggering, he placed the cup down on the counter and make his way back to you.

You was just sitting down, peacefully watching the drama yet your mind was distracted.

"Why is Jungkook taking so long? Did he get angry just because I didn't get him the drink?" You were just thinking when suddenly, you saw him came back the sofa and without warning, he immediately threw his arms at you, snuggling at your neck.

"Honey, you are so warm you know?" His voice sounded so deep as he muttered against your neck, before starting to kiss it.

Honey?

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" You asked for the reason for his weird actions while gently pushing him away.

As his face came into your sight, you cannot help but noticed his rosy cheeks and without warning, he crashed his lips against yours. His lips moved against yours roughly and passionately yet clumsily against yours which stunned you for a while. A strong bitter smell and taste lingered in the air.

Regaining your senses and realizing what just happened, you pulled away, leaving Jungkook whinning. Instinctively, you lifted your palm to feel his forehead and you feel it being warm, in fact too warm. Your doubt had indeed been confirmed.

"Jungkook, did you touched the soju in the fridge?" You interrogated him. 

"hehe, I think so..." He gave you a sheepish smile and started hugging your arm.

"How much did you drink?" You cupped his head and asked as he replied,

"Just soooooo little" he parted his thumbs and index finger and your eyes widened at the amount. It is around 4-5 shots of alcohol.

", you are going to have a terrible hangover afterwards." You face palmed as you look at the clueless boy. What can be any worst? 

But as if luck have to proof you wrong, Jungkook started cupping your cheeks as well and said,

"Babe, I love you so much you know?" He blabbered at your face as he started pinching your cheeks and stretching them, causing you to make funny faces.

Oh right, drunken talks and actions. Level 1 challenged!

"Are you a fallen angel that descended from heaven? Cause you sure look like one! What do I ever did in my past life to deserve such a perfect woman like you?" He kept on muttering as your cheeks became warmer and warmer. 

"Ohh are you blushing now?" He teased as he let go both of your cheeks and poke your left one.

"You are seeing things, Jungkook you are drunk, do you want to take a rest for a while?" You denied and tried to avert the topic.

"No! I am not drunk, what is drunk? I am as sober as ever. Hehehe" He replied with a giggle. It is clearly the another round though.. Out of a sudden, he started singing Sober by bigbang, a drunk version.

"Hey doctor doctor~

please save me!!!
Because I’m about to go INSANEEE
Stop trying to awkwardly change the subJECTTTT
Hear me sayyy~"

 

"Come on, let's get you washed up to get you to be more sober." You tried pulling him up by his arm yet he would not budge.

"No! Jungkookie do not wanna bath!" He started speaking like a stubborn child as he crossed his arm. It is so amazing that even when he is drunk, the way he speaks is so clear.

"But Jungkook ah, you need to wash up now or you will have a terrible hangover tomorrow..."

"No! I don't wanna bath! I wanna cuddle!" He said before yanking you down by the wrist,onto sitting on his laps, before snuggling his face in the croak of your neck. 

"You smell so nice~ What body gel do you use?" 

"You use the exact same bottle as me though.."

"You have such nice, long hair~"

"Do you wanna leave your hair long too? Ermm nevermind, that's just weird.."

"Noona neomu yeopo~" He started singing to you

"Jungkook-ah, hate to say this but I am not your noona, you are older than me."

Suddenly, I felt my collar and neck getting wet. Feeling curious of the source, you lifted his head off your neck and to your shock, Jungkook is crying like crazy. Shocked, you quickly cupped his face before wiping his tears with your thumb.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asking softly while holding a gentle gaze.

"I am just sad.." He sniffled.

"Why so?" You asked as one of your thumbs started his cheek gently while the other hand had reached to his head and started patting his head in a slow pace.

"B-Because I am older... And it means that I should not be seeking attention from you and remain childish as I am supposed to be the matured one." He stated while pouting and afterwards burried his head on your neck while continue bawling.

Level 2, getting emotional, challenged!  

They said that drunk said the most truthful words but you had never expect him to think so much about being older. No wonder he did not mention that he was older once we met since he wanted to experience how is it feel like to remain how he is around his mate. It is the total misconception that being older means being the most matured. 

To that, you placed a soft lingering kiss of his lips and stared gently into his orbs. "Its okay that you remain this way despite being older. I love you just the way you are ne?" You asked as he let out a pout unknowingly before giving a small nod.

Catching you off guard, he suddenly grabbed both of your hand before kissing each knuckles. "Love you love you.." he spoke started grinning happily, showing off his bunny teeth.

"I am not going to reply to you to that." you teased playfully before stucking out your tongue. Imediately, Jungkook puffed up his cheeks angrily before whinning.

"Hey, you are suppose to respond to that!! And young lady,  I am older than you, you should stick out your tongue at your elderly." He gave a stern glare but instead of getting afraid, you find it amusing how his emotion switches so quickly. 

"You are so bipolar, I thought that you wanted to be the younger one?" You asked as you reached your hand to ruffle his hair. Suddenly, he had a 180 degree change in attitude again as he hug you by the waist before burying his head into you chest like a kid and started attacking you with aegyo and puppy eyes.

"But Yura, you are suppose to reply to that... You love me don't ya, don't ya?"

Looking his aegyo, you felt yourself giving in. 

How on earth is this guy older than me again?

After a few seconds of staring contest, you finally soften as you pulled him up to sitting properly before cupping his face and replied "Yes, I love you so much!" and placing a chaste kiss on his lips. Before you could successfully pull away, he reached to keep your head stable as his lips moved slowly against yours. You responded back as after a few minutes, both of you broke the kiss due to lack of air as he placed his forehead against yours.

Your whole face was flushed as stared shyly at him. To that, Jungkook grinned happily back at you you before placing pecks on your lips. Suddenly, he let go of you and to your shock, he started removing his shirt.

"Y-yah! What are you d-doing?" You stammered as yours eyes are widened and you immediately go and stop him from doing so but no avail.

After he is done removing his shirt, he innocently pouted as you before started complaining, "but it so warm here.." And the irony, the storm outside is getting worse.

Before you could process anything, he tried removing his pants which you immediately stop him from doing so. Instead, he started whining again with the exact same sentence. This time, you are as stubborn as him as you insist on him not removing his pants as well. Finally, he hesitated for a moment before finally agree to it before listing a condition that made you blush so badly.

"then you remove your shirt."

Your eyes nearly budge out at his statement as you answered back, "w-what did you say??" 

He showed no sign of uncertainty as he replied, "the weather is so hot.. Either remove your shirt or my pants, choose one."

Sighing, you finally choose the first option. Thank goodness, you had a tank top underneath your shirt. 

Level 3, weird logics are established.

You hand your shirt to him right away as you crossed your arms and stared at him with a slight pout. "Will you please go and take a bath now?" You asked. He thought about it for a few seconds before nodding. "Ne~ but on one condition."

"What is it this time round?" You whined impatiently.

"Do aegyo for me."

You swear that your world stopped turning as you mind turned blank. 

"No!" You said stubbonly. No way he going to make you do that. You swear to god, you have totally no aegyo, AT ALL.

"Fine, if you dont do it, i will stay here and not take a bath." He threatened as he folded his arm, just like a spoilt kid.

Sighing, you debated a while before conceeding to his request.

"Let's just hope that he would not remember a single thing once he go back to normal."

Breathing in and out twice, you felt determined. Placing your fist at your cheek to do the buing buing action, you tried to imitate the puppy eyes jungkook always show before speaking in a cutesy voice, cringing in disgust internally.

"Oppa~ would you go and bath pwetty pwease? Just for Yura~ oppa ttaranghae~" You talk babyish and once you are done, Jungkook is looking at you wide-eyed, making you feel embarrassed immediately.

"Y-you are the one that ask me do it..." you said as scratch your neck, burying in shame. 

What shocked you is after a couple of minutes of processing, Jungkook suddenly squeal into the shirt he is holding. "So cuteee!!!!" He fanboyed.

"Yah, are you ok?" You tapped his shoulder twice which he immediately look up while eyesmiling.

"I should make you do aegyo more often." He decided which i immediately refused.

Out of sudden, his eyes flutter shut and his whole body collapse against yours. Worried, you tried lifting his up but let out a relieved sigh once you heard his steady breathing and light snoring. 

Level 4 a.k.a as the last level, immediate knock out

Carefully, you placed him down on the sofa before placing a peck on his forehead. Straight afterwards, you went to get a new shirt, then after filling a small basin with water and getting two small clean towel, you summerge it in water before taking it out and squeeze the excess water. You tried to remove your shirt from his grip but to no avail therefore you just let him hold onto your shirt.

Gently, you placed the cold towel on his forehead and sponge bathed his top with the another towel before taking the seat on the carpetted floor right next to the sofa. 

You stared at his sleeping face lovingly as you took in his handsome features. The way his plump lips pucker slightly and his long eyelashes that lies on his large doe eyes that is closed is oh-so-attractive to you. "I love you.. But i will never do aegyo anymore" you muttered slightly before getting up to get him a blanket due to the cold weather. Then, you went to prepared dinner for both of you.

 ★☆★☆

 Jungkook's P.O.V

Urgg, I woke up with a spinning head which is hurting so badly. As I got up, I noticed myself shirtless and was holding onto Yura's shirt.

What happened?

The last thing i remembered is drinking a bitter liquid in the fridge and I had no recollection of what happened afterwards. 

Suddenly, I smelled a nice fragrant from the kitchen which makes my stomach growl. Holding onto my banging head, I make my way to the kitchen. 

Once I entered the kitchen, I saw Yura stirring a pot of soup. I walked my way to the table before taking a seat. Yura must had heard my movement as after i taken a seat, she turned towards me and flashed a light smile. "The soup will be done soon, just wait a while.." she said which I nodded to before continuing massaging my temple.

A couple of minutes later, Yura turned off the fire and scoop some of the soup into the bowl and bring it to me. The soup smells delicious and look mouth-watering.

"Are you feeling ok?This is a hangover soup, it will lessen your hangover." She asked worriedly before seating down and supporting her face with one hand while staring at me.

"Whats a hangover?My head hurt so much right now" I asked while continuing rubbing my head, feeling curious.

"Thats a hangover. Your head hurt a lot and you may feel a little dizzy." She explained which make me feel so relieved.

"So you are saying that once I drink this, my headache will become better?" I asked before taking a mouth and Yura nodded to my statement.

The soup was as delicious as it look and soon, i was so engrossed in the soup that the only sound in the kitchen was only sound of spoon clanking.

After a while, Yura decided to break the silence.

"Oppa"

"Hmm?"

"Can you do me a favour?"

"Anything you want, Yura."

 

 

"Remind me to never let you drink alcohol again"

 


 

Haha this chapter is finally done!! Woohoo~ *throw confetti*

I am sorry if this fell below your expectation but i tried my best though... 

I will post the upvoters later, it is 1:09 a.m in SG and i am so tired :(

good night XD