-> Chapter {1}

Devil's Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Are you saying that you're gonna stop by to take those borrowed books back?"Asked hyukjae while he's desperately try to hide his annoyed voice . "yes yes. Besides , after your mother and father just passed away and  im sure that you're lonely right? Don't worry i'll stay by your side until you feel better" Said his uncle through the phone. Hyukjae cringe when he heard those ert voice that his uncle make. 
"Uh..uncle you don't have to come and comfort me..please do not worry un-" Hyukjae hasn't finnished yet , his butler suddenly barge in  , hyukjae shocked by the loud noise and accidentaly drop his phone .
"What's going on Chanyeol?" asked hyukjae and looked at the butler with curious eyes. The butler panting , try to catch a breath
"T-the maids.the maids fighting at the back store room because of you"
"What the.." Hyukjae let out a heavy sigh and pick his dropped phone back and went to the kitchen . 'Again..? seriously i wonder why did i have so many people fascinated by me? '  Accually , its not the first time that the maids making a scenes. Its had been a countless time already and Hyukjae already sick and tired of it. Whenever he goes , peoples must be give him a overly attention.He himself don't know why.

"GO TO THE HELL YOU ING !!"  

Hyukjae snapped back to reality when he heard the high pearcing scream come from the store room. He try to open the door but the door was locked.
"Hey!Unlock this door now!!" He banged the door loudly and the noices from the next door faded. Hyukjae become more panick , "H-hey!! open this door or i'll fired you!" . Upon they heard the word 'fired' the door's unlock and hyukjae quickly went inside to see if someone's hurt or not. Luckily , no one
was hurt .

"Mind to explain whats going on here?" . Both of the maid gulp nervously because their young master rarely used the cold tone towards them .
"Y-young master..i-im sorry! She's the one who started the fight!" Jessica , the maid point her index fingers towards the other maid who is trying to fix her disheveled hair .
Hyukjae rolled his eyes and told them to get out from the store room or else there's gonna be another fight between them. The maids bow to him and quickly exit the room.
"What a pain in the .."

        
Hyukjae look around the surrounding and smile softly. The store room is used to be his favorite room when he was a kid . He always spend his time in the store room because he feel like the store room is the perfect place to hide from the ert butler and gardener when he was a kid.There's one time where he's nearly got saxually harrassed by someone . He was scar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter