PART ONE

HOW DID WE END UP HERE

both of the popular guys are enemy (Vkook) but then they are paired up for their assigment by their music teacher.


 

“Excuse me, Jeon Jungkook a.k.a the stuck up brat.”

 

And that so called stuck up brat turned around to see a smiling…

 

“Ah- Kim Taehyung a.k.a the second most popular kid in school because Im the first. Yes can I help, you?”

 

Jungkook smirked up at Taehyung who was right now rolling his eyes in pure annoyance.

 

“Yes. I need your help. Can you move away?”

 

Taehyung was smiling but his hand was shooing Jungkook away. But it seemed like it had no effect to the other guy. Jungkook wasn’t even flinching an inch.

 

“Why should I?”

 

Taehyung scoffed.

Is he being serious right now or is he really a dork?!

 

“Look Jeon Jungkook, I don’t know how ignorance you are but normal human would line up when they are going to get their food in the cafeteria. And you stuck up brat, has just cut my line.”

 

Taehyung would point his index finger towards Jungkook whenever he said the word ‘stuck up brat’ because yeah, only Kim Taehyung was brave enough to do that to Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung could hear clearly how the whole students in the cafeteria was gasping and mumbling something under their breath but Taehyung wouldn’t give a single .

 

Its not a new thing that he and Jeon Jungkook had a fight in public.

You name it.

They had a fight in the class.

In the restroom.

In the staff room.

Even in the cinema because that one time they accidently bumped into each other. Well that was weird that they had the same taste of genre in movie.

 

Their relationship was open book. The whole school had known how Taehyung and Jungkook ‘communicate’ with each other. And everybody was questioning on how did these two kingkas had survived until these days when their hatred towards each other was as big as the iceberg. Pulling prank at each other was just kind of daily ‘ritual’ for them.

 

Taehyung’s focus was going back at Jungkook’s face when he heard the guy was laughing out loud.

 

What an annoying laugh he has!

 

“Look Kim Taehyung, as you can see, I am not a normal human and I am not an average human. Im good looking and even hotter than you so, why should I line up?”

 

Taehyung sniggered and he made sure that his snigger sounds double annoying this time.

 

BlaBlaBla. ‘Im hotter and .’ That has always been Jungkook’s favourite line whenever he is going to defend himself!

 

“Good looking? Oh please- I would rather date a breed of any types of donkey in the world than date you!”

 

“Well, that must be because you ARE a donkey too…”

 

Taehyung wasn’t deaf yet to capture how the whole cafeteria was laughing at Jungkook’s lame joke. So technically, the whole room was laughing at him!

Taehyung was mad. No- he was beyond mad.

 

 So this was how it was going to be huh?

 

Taehyung slamped his tray on the counter and stared at the boy who still had a smirk on his face. The whole atmosphere was being quiet when Taehyung’s tray hit the metal counter was echoing.

 

God, I hate him!

 

“You know what?! You can get the off and go die with your 5 years old kid’s joke, Jungkook!!! You and your jokes should go kill yourselves.”

 

“Go die? Oh- I will when my time comes. Thank you for caring about my life and death, Taehyung~”

 

Taehyung hated it so much when Jungkook would use his ‘cheerful but sarcastic’ tone to mock him.

 

“Go to hell, stuck up brat!”

 

“After you…”

 

Another laughter burst out from the other students who was watching their little fight. Taehyung clenched his fist and took back the tray that he had slumped earlier.

That was it. He lose to Jungkook and he was going to get that guy back next time.

 

Seeing taehyung was not responding to him, Jungkook turned around and back facing the guy. Taehyung was giving up so easily this time so Jungkook should make a reminder in his mind that Taehyung would come up with ‘something else’ to get him back. Soon.

#

So this was Taehyung’s ‘something else’.

Mocking Jungkook because he got the lowest mark for their test. Jungkook wasnt blind to see how  Taehyung was giggling softly on the other side of the class. And Jungkook had a strong feeling that Taehyung was laughing at him because that boy would spare a glance at Jungkook sometimes.

 

“Jungkook-ah. What are you glaring at?”

 

“Dead meat.”

 

Jungkook answered without even bothering to face Yoongi besides him.

 

“Dead meat who? Jimin?”

 

Jimin.

Yoongi was refering to the guy who was sitting besides Taehyung.

 

“No. Jimin is your ‘meat’. Not mine.”

 

“Please, Jungkook. I only ed him once.”

 

 Yoongi  suddenly remembered about their hot scene in puclic toilet.

“ Or twice.”

 

Oh- and that one time at Hoseok’s party.

“ Or trice.”

 

 Yoongi before letting a soft giggle.

 

“Hmm- Im not sure. But I ed him just because I couldn’t find anyone else who is willing to give their for me which happens rarely.”

Yoongi said casually while putting his feet on his table.

 

“MIN YOONGI, MIND TO PUT DOWN YOUR DIRTY FEET AWAY FROM THE TABLE?”

 

Yoongi shrugged as he heard the teacher was warning him before putting his feet back to the floor.

Jungkook couldn’t care less. That was the Yoongi that he had known for years. Yoongi who would think that putting feet on the floor was not cool enough for a swag guy like him.

 

“Okay, class. We end it here. For those who failed this paper, go spend some time on studying instead of running around the field chasing the useless ball, right Jeon Jungkook?”

 

Jungkook said nothing to reply his ‘annoying’ teacher. He didn’t even spare a glance at her which considered as rude but no one says anything because he was Jeon Jungkook.

Who his dad played an important role in the United Nation.

United Nation, people! Not just some low class people could be there and speak freely. You gotta ‘huge’ to be there.

 

Jungkook still didn’t lose his focus on Taehyung who right now was jerking up his eyebrows. He even double jerked it.

Jungkook frown a few moments later when the boy was walking up to him with a sarcastic smile on his face. Jungkook didn’t know why but he was sure that he was going to lose to Taehyung this time. Something in him just told him that.

 

“What do you want, Taehyung? A kiss from me because you got the highest?”

 

That came out like a hurricane from Jungkook’s mouth. Fast and sharp. Well it was not Jungkook to give up before a war, okay!

Taehyung smiled like he hadn’t been affected a single bit by Jungkook’s tease. He showed his test paper right in front of Jungkook’s face like he was making ‘in your face!’ phase as a real life scene. Jungkook clicked his tongue to see the 98% was written as big as dinosaur on Taehyung’s test paper.(exaggerate)

Okay…minus 90% from Taehyung marks, and you got Jungkook’s.

 

“Naah. I want nothing from you. Im just showing off my score. Well its not like a dummy like you could give something good to reward me afterall. Right?”

 

Jungkook clenched and unclenched his fist under the table.

 

“Burn, Jungkook. Burn.”

 

That was Yoongi provoking Jungkook. Taehyung felt like he should thank Yoongi for doing that for him. Honestly, Taehyung would thank anybody in this world who would able to make Jungkook mad.

 

Jungkook stood up so that his eye level would be as the same level as Taehyung’s while jamming both of his sweaty hands inside his pocket.

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle before looking at Taehyung who was still smiling.

 

“Well, enjoy yourself with your almost perfect score while you can, Taehyung. Watch your back because Im not that dumb. I just prefer to not study rather than to not chase the useless ball on the field. That’s all.”

 

The teacher was already stepping outside of the class by that time, and that was the reason why Jungkook was being super valiant to say that. Taehyung shooked his head with his super annoying smile that Jungkook wished would be gone if Jungkook smacked that face.

Jungkook was losing and he knew it. He hated it.

 

“Aww, Jeon Jungkook. That line has been said by all of the people who are a loser and jobless right now.”

 

Seeing Jungkook was gritting his own teeth, Taehyung knew that he had win this fight.

 

“Okay. My job here is done!”

 

Taehyung turned around with a strut.

Jungkook shutted his eyes for a second.

 

. I lose.

 

“Ah- before I forgot, Jungkook…”

 

And the annoying Taehyung turned to face Jungkook again.

 

“I don’t think you were even listening to the teacher just now as you were too busy looking at my pretty face. Just reminding my lovely classmate, those who failed this paper, has to attend an extra class on this Saturday. Good luck!”

 

Jungkook sighed

 

Double . I am double loser now!

No way this is happening at me.. Let’s turn the table.

 

“Taehyung!”

 

As quick as lightning, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung’s wrist who was about to walk away and Jungkook made sure that Taehyung’s back sticked on Jungkook’s chest. Jungkook almost let out a laugh when he noticed how Taehyung’s body was shivering as a reaction for the sudden back hug.

Jungkook tilted his head a little bit and without thinking twice, he pressed a 3 seconds kiss on Taehyung’s cheek.

 

“There you go~ Your reward for getting the highest score. Keep it up and oppa will reward you more in the future. Okay Taehyung~?”

 

How the simple peck by Jungkook had turn the class into bedlam in a matter of seconds. Jungkook’s clan which includes the jocks and dorks were cheering like,

 ‘Way to go, Jungkook!’

while the rest who was on Taehyung’s side including the A list of geniuses in school was making faces at Jungkook like,

 ‘Eiw, how rude of Jungkook to suddenly kiss someone.’

 

Wanna know what Taehyung was thinking about this?

Taehyung wasn’t thinking at all. He had nothing in his mind when Jungkook was giving a peck on his cheeks. He didn’t move. He didn’t say any single ing thing. His brain was so stunted by that scene and was processing everything at a slow pace.

 

“See you next week, Taehyung! Have a nice weekend. Bye Bye!”

 

With a smirk, Jungkook let go of Taehyung’s waist and grabbed his school bag before lazily shuffling towards the door.

Taehyung moved back to his seat  after some moments of paralyzing. He propped his head with his elbow while his other hand was touching his cheek. The spot where Jungkook left a kiss just now.

 

What the actual was that?!

 

#

 

Taehyung slammed his mathematics reference book and followed by his calculator on the table. He bit his lower lips violently that he thought that his lips could even bleed. Why, teacher?! Why did she paired Taehyung with this human?!

 

“Hi, my mathematics tutor! Woah…I never expect to see you today. I thought that Im going to see your ‘pretty’ face on next week.”

 

Jungkook even made an air quote at the word pretty since he was mocking Taehyung. Well, Taehyung was the one who said he had a pretty face yesterday.

 

Taehyung sat down in a not so graceful way next to the stuck up brat.

 

“God- I cant believe this…”

 

“I can’t believe it too, Taehyung! But Im so so happy to see you here as my tutor! Ah- what a happy day!”

 

Jungkook said with his obvious fake happy tone. At least that what it sounded like for Taehyung and Taehyung couldn’t help to glare at Jungkook when he felt Jungkook even dare to nudge Taehyung’s arm.

 

“I got the highest mark and here I am, sitting with lowest scorer!”

 

“Tch…Tch… Its not nice to say that, Taehyung-shi! Why do you even said that?”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned to face Jungkook who was comfortably propping his head with his elbow on the table.

 

I really never had an urge to kill even a fly  until I met this Jeon Jungkook!

 

“Because I don’t like you, Jeon Jungkook.”

 

“Ha.Ha.Ha. Did I say that you should like me?”

 

“Go to hell, Jungkook!”

 

“Oh sure-do you know where is it?”

 

“SHUT THE UP JEON JUNGKOOK!!!”

 

And the whole class filled with 10 students were looking at Taehyung including the teacher who incharged of their tutor session.

 

“Yes, Kim Taehyung? Are we having a problem over there?”

 

Taehyung gulped before sending a death glare at Jungkook. Jungkook who was even dare to giggle softly when he was the reason why Taehyung lost his patience and screamed.

 

“Umm- Im sorry. I don’t have any problem.”

 

Taehyung let out a sigh when the teacher nodded and finally averted her gaze on some other students.

 

Taehyung pulled his book closer and opened the page harshly without even looking at the stuck up brat besides him who kept staring at him in amusement.

 

“Stop looking at me and look at the differentiation topic instead, you idiot.”

 

“You call your student an idiot, Taehyung? Woah- you are a bad teacher!”

 

“Because you are not a good student either to have a good teacher.”

 

Taehyung felt like he wanted to punch Jungkook to see the guy was fliping through his math book slowly. ing slowly.

 

“Shieet, Jeon Jungkook. Page 109!”

 

Jungkook shrugged and grinned widely.

 

“Well, you should have told me earlier, teacher…”

 

Taehyung shutted his eyes momentarily and tried to breath in the new oxygen, hoping that his brain could stop thinking so hard on how to kill a Jeon Jungkook!

 

Please, God give me a tons of patience before I kill this Jungkook!

 

#

*It was their third time of the tutor session*

 (Im too lazy to describe blabla. Bad author I am =.=’)

 

“Taehyung! How about this one?”

 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook’s workbook studiously. A few seconds after that he stared back at Jungkook.

 

“Jungkook…use the formula Ive written to you.”

 

Taehyung replied lazily and focused back at his own work.

 

“Which formula?”

 

Taehyung put his pencil down.

 

“God- Jungkook! You have to think that by your own. I wont be there next to you when you are taking the exam!”

 

Jungkook snickered before nudging Taehyung's arm.

 

“Bad bad teacher.”

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes before snatching Jungkook’s workbook together with the boy’s pencil.

Taehyung wrote every single formula right next to every questions.

 

“Here! Happy?”

 

Jungkook took back his workbook. And he let out a long ‘oooh!’ like he finally realise something.

 

“You should have told me to use the partial law! I know how to do this!”

 

Jungkook took his pencil and continued his work while Taehyung on the other side was about to break his pencil into two.

Jungkook did that on purpose! He knew it!

 

“Oh- Taehyung, how about this one?”

And Jungkook purposely leaned a little bit more closer to Taehyung's side.

 

“Cut the off, Jungkook. Ive written every formulas down next to every questions and all you have to do is put the digits in.”

 

Taehyung’s voice was low (he didn’t want to get warned by his teacher again) but Jungkook was aware how cold that tone was.

 

The better.

Jungkook liked Taehyung's cold ice tone to be honest. Hahaha.

 

“Oh- really? Um- I didn’t realize that…”

 

Jungkook replied sarcastically.

Jungkook grabbed his calculator while ignoring the death glare that he received.


NEXT CHAP IS BETTER. i THINK...