Empathy

Show me what's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Hyunseung did not know wether to cry on the fact that his first kiss was with a boy or that he kissed a boy in public. How was he supposed to act cold when he has entirely embarrassed himself in public. His image is completely damaged. He mentally noted to do something about any new rumors that is going to spread after this unfortunate incident.

      The situation in the cafeteria was tensed and basically in pin drop silence as he lift himself off the boy. Thinking to quickly appologise to the boy then dash to the rooftop, he turned to face the boy only to find a shivering boy with face as pale as the white sheets still laying on the floor.

      No one knew what to do while Hyunseung himself with the highest IQ in the whole school just continued staring at Junhyung whose handsome face look drainedof blood. This lasted for a whole minute until Yoseob and Gikwang came running into the cafeteria with an appologetic look for being late.

      " Hyung, sorry we were late. You know how Miss In Hye always let us out late. Today, she was a total devil because apparently her boyfriend dumped her yesterday", Gikwang said as he approached to link his arms with Hyunseung's only to be pulled back by Yoseob.

      " Yah, what was that", Gikwang yelled at Yoseob. He almost fell if he did not manage to stabilise himself.

      "Shhh, something is wrong". Yoseob who was always pretty quick in sense and reading situations immediately realised the tension in the cafeteria. It was one of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter