The exchange text messages.

FANTASTIC 143

“How would you want someone to confess to you?” Henry suddenly asked.

“I don’t know. I love you’s is too mainstream. I want something different.” They both chuckle with Amber’s answer.

“I thought so,too” Henry said.

He was shocked when Amber suddenly stopped from walking.

“But that would be impossible..” Amber continued.

“Why not?” Henry asked shockingly and concernly.

“Because..…look at me….I’m not like other girls who you know..I’m different.” Amber said with her head down low.

“Amber, that’s not how love is being measured. The most important thing is to be yourself. Besides, there’s someone out there who will like you for who you are.” Henry patted Amber’s back.

She lifted her head up and looked at Henry. Henry was mesmerized by her eyes. It’s like looking into some undiscovered gems.

“You think so?” Amber asked.

“I know so” Henry said reassuring her.

 If you only knew that he is standing beside you.

Amber just gave Henry a smile thankful for his support.

 

 

They continued to walk home. Soon enough, they were already in front of Amber’s dorm.

 

“Good bye and Good night, Mr. Musical Genius.” Amber opened the door but Henry stopped her.

“Amber…I have to tell you something.”

Amber remained silent waiting for him to continue.

“The day that you saw me in the studio writing, I wasn’t really writing songs…I was writing my confession of love.” Henry continued.

Henry became more nervous on how he is going to continue what he is saying.

 

“But it turned out that the contents of our song has the same concept of my confession.” Henry again continued but this time, he was looking down at the floor.

 

 

“To whom was the confession intended for?” Amber finally spoke.

Henry lifted his head up. Hesitating to tell her or not. Looking around until he ended up letting out a big sigh

 

 

 

it  was for you..” Henry finally answered.

 

This is it. He told her that it’s for her. He didn’t imagine it to be like this.

 

 

“Me?” Amber inquired.

“Yes, to you, Amber.” Henry said.

 

There was silence and awkwardness between them. It’s nerve racking because it’s the first time that they had this situation. He was panicking for he cannot read her mind  and he also cannot tell if she is thrilled or not. There was a part in him that was hoping that he has a place in Amber’s heart even as a friend.

 

“I think you should go inside because it’s so cold outside and this is too much to take in since it’s already late and you’re tired” He broke the silence and helped her get in.

 Henry opened the door for Amber and slightly pushed her inside. After he closed the door, he messed up his hair, came down the stairs.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid

 

Henry was about to leave when he heard the door open and saw Amber came out.

“I need to ask you something.” Amber said

Henry just nodded.

“Do you like me?” Amber asked seriously

“Yes.” Henry answered

Amber just gave him a smile.

“Good night, Mr. Musical Genius” then went inside her dorm.

Without knowing, Henry was already smiling but he was also shocked by how she reacted.

 

 Henry was humming while walking home alone. His smile gets bigger when he replays how Amber smiled at him. He  looked  like a fool but he doesn’t mind, he’s happy.

His phone beeped the moment he entered his dorm. It was dark so he wasn’t able to attend to it first. After putting the lights on, he also turned it off immediately because his hyungs are asleep and they would wake up if he let the light on too long.

 

Henry went to the balcony and fished his phone out of his pocket.

It was a message from Amber.

“Hey, are you home already?” -Amber

“Yes, I just got home actually” -Henry

“Oh, I’m glad you got home safe. Goodnight, Mr. Musical GeniusJ”-Amber.  Amber quickly replied

“Thanks, Good night and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow.”- Henry

“Yes, see you tomorrow” –Amber. Henry’s lips curved at her text message thankful that she was not that affected with what happened a while ago.

 

Henry was trying to type something but he keeps on erasing it. He tried to type again but it ended up being erased again. Henry sighed for he cannot think of what to reply to her text.

 

 

“143” -Henry

Henry typed 143 and sends it to Amber. After sending, He regretted it the minute it was sent thinking on how would Amber react and reply to his text message.

 

5 minutes has passed and Henry has been letting out big sighs while looking at his phone.

Henry was lying in bed clasping his phone on one hand. He looked at the clock and it has been 2 hours since his text to Amber.

 

Henry sat up in his bed. He looked at the time and its 5 am already. He has a schedule at 7 so he decided to get some sleep.

When he was about to cover himself with his blanket, his phone beeped signaling that he just received a text message.

He quickly sat up when it read that the text message was from Amber. He quickly opened it and when he did, he didn’t understand what it was.

 

 

“4-8-6” –Amber

 

He kept on reading her message over and over again, trying to figure out what it is but he got nothing. He kept on reciting Amber’s message until someone hit his back with a pillow.

“Yah!! Go to sleep. You’re such a disturbance! Could you just go to sleep” Kyuhyun shouted at poor Henry

He ended up lying in bed not replying to Amber’s message because Kyuhyun was watching him closely until he goes to sleep. He just decided to ask Amber tomorrow.