One Fine Morning

One Fine Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't the first time that In Ha had woken up to the beam of soft sunlight peeping through the cotton curtains. Sometimes it would be the incessant buzzing of the alarm clock or a dog barking on the streets. Sometimes it would be the cars honking as they passed by or a bird chirping through the blinds. Or sometimes, she would simply wake up to the soft kisses of her husband (she preferred those the best).

But no matter what way she woke up, one thing never changed: In Ha always woke up cuddled and encaged safely within Dal Po's arms. 

He had nice arms, she decided. Muscle-y, but not too much. Just right in that she could feel the soft sinews of muscle power underneath his shirt sleeves and perfect enough for her to feel so protected and safe whenever she melted into his hugs. He always did say she fit like a key to his lock within his embrace. 

In Ha moved her gaze up to his face. No matter what distance or angle she looked at him, he seemed like an angel, sculpted in the heavens. A far cry from what he looked like in high school. A mental image of his country bumpkin hair rose up and she had to supress a giggle. But she adored him even then, and she would hiccup if she said she didn't.

From her close distance to his face, she saw every curve and angle of his face. Dal Po looked beautiful and serene as ever. His eyelashes were long and framed his eyes. His forehead so strong and clear in his profile. His skin was so soft and his lips were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter