Prologue

that girl is going to be my wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

 

It was a regular night, when there was a peaceful in Hyomin house. Hyomin is a 17 years old student that will be transfer into a new school in MBK high school on where the great place to be graduate. That night, she was packing her stuff to make sure she’ll be ready for her a big day as a new student in there but she knew there is something that she’s not ready for.


“Oh, are you sure Min? Don’t you think that you should change your style. I’m scare that they will treat you same like our old school treat you before?” Boram said while helping Hyomin packing her stuff.


Boram is the only one friend that Hyomin got since she was in kindergarten before and the way Boram just said to her just made a goosebump on Hyomin intensity join her new school. She is a bookworm and every concept to be a bookworm is wearing a big rounded glasses, holding a book everyday and most terrified is, unpopular!


“I-I don’t know how to do that Unnie. I feel embarrass enough to stand it with a new way of my style” Hyomin sigh while bit her down lips in pointless. Boram pout when heard that. She’s really know well Hyomin, only her knew how beautiful Hyomin is but she also know on how scaredy cat she is too.


“I knew that you’re going to say that!” Boram getting closer to Hyomin before she pat her shoulder. “Listen, I’m saying this because I love you and I’m worry that the same thing is going to be happen. Did you see the way their treat you when we were at SM high school? Oh, it’s okay if you forgot that already. Here, let me remind it for you. THEY LAUGHING ON YOU!” Boram shouted while making fun sneered on Hyomin.


Hyomin a bit startled but she already knew that Boram is intend to say that. She knew that Boram is just being a protective on her side but the way she’s being a overprotective was another story for her to embarrass with herself.


“I-I know” Hyomin sigh while let out a pointless word. “You don’t need to remind me that Unnie” she zipped her bag and then stood up before buried herself into a bed.


Boram gently followed her from behind and then laying next aside her. “I’m sorry Min for saying that. I’m just worry that the same things is gonna happened to you again!” Boram Hyomin hair while playing it gently.


“It’s okay Unnie, I know that but one day, I will get that change and be a new person that you wanted to see!” Hyomin smiled and made a crescent eyes that will lead Boram into melting by her cuteness.


“Aww, you’re adorable Min” She pinched softly on Hyomin soft cheek. “You know your face is so cute like sweet, I’ll think I want to eat you like a cotton candy!” Boram still pinched Hyomin cheek but this time she twisting it in round.


“Yah, stop it already Unnie!” Hyomin pout while trying to get rid Boram hand but she failed. “For some typical reason, you are so small and I thought you are weak but dang it, I was wrong!” Hyomin laughed by Boram strong grip. She is small and cute but she is more powerful than to compare with her.


“Haha, I’ll take that as a compliment from you!” Boram finally stop pinching Hyomin cheek and she started to look at her watch. “Oh, it’s getting late Min. I think that I should go now” Hyomin nodded as understand and Boram gently stood up from the bed. They both started to climb down to the stairs as their finally out from Hyomin bedroom.

 

 

 

**
At Ham’s family mansion, everything is messed up as Eunjung finally arrived at home and she bring a different girl than the last night that she brought to home. Eunjung mother is impatiently wait for Eunjung to step in through their door. She was waiting for her daughter like 3 hours and as usual, Eunjung will return to home when it is midnight. She gently walked into the door and peeking a bit at Eunjung conversation.


“Eunjung-ah, will you call me tomorrow?” The girl wrapped her arms around Eunjung body as their cuddle up together.


“Sure babe!” Eunjung smiled and on her hair as she saw the girl was seem fascinating with her. “But you need to get home first. It’s getting late right now. I’m scare that you might get lost” Eunjung with a silly joke.


“Awww okay Jungie, I’m going to miss you!” She said and nodded her head as agreed. Eunjung shove her gently after she kiss on her forehead and the girl gently walked away from Eunjung.


“Bye, take care okay!” Eunjung waving her hand and waiting for the girl disappear from her sight. As the shadow of that girl gone, Eunjung gently turned back and started to walk into her mansion. “Another successful day to fool a girl around!” Eunjung laughing by her greatful day for being a playgirl.


As she entered the mansion, her heart was stopped for awhile as she saw her mother with a cold eyes and how cynical expression that she gave to her was totally spooky like she being possess.


“Oh mom, how long that you’ve been there?” Eunjung chuckled a bit and waiting for her mothers to respond to her but she knew that she is going to regret it when heard her mother speech.


“Oh I don’t know how long I’ve been here… Like 3 hours ago!” Eunjung mom gave another serious gaze that made a goosebump to Eunjung. Eunjung just froze on where she was standing. She was like a statue and the way she made a goofy face when she panicked is made the situation more became silly. “Where on earth that exactly you’re going until this midnight you’re coming home!” Her mother scold her while her hand on her hips and her expression. Oh my gosh, like a ghost!


“Uhmmm uhmmm uhmmm… Library?” Eunjung made a weak smiled and pointless excuse that’s not let her mother to believe in her easily.


“Stop it with this silly excuse that you give me everyday! Do you think I am going to believe that! When the last time that you read a book? Oh yeah, LIKE 2 YEARS AGO!” Eunjung mom shouted and made a husky voice.


Geez, this girl! Eunjung made an annoying face as she felt irritated with her mother scold. “Yeah yeah, I’m not going to library. I’m going to meet my friends that’s all!” Eunjung shook her head and started to move away from her mother.


“Yah Jungie-ah, don’t you dare to get away from this. Who is that girl that you bring today, I don’t like the way you’re treat a girl like this way!” She kept talking while following Eunjung from behind.


“Oh mom, I’m tired right now. Why don’t you save your word for tomorrow?” Eunjung pout while cover her ears with her both of her palm hands.


“Hey silly daughter! Don’t even do that when I was talking to you! Blah blah blah blah~~” she kept saying and this is the same night that Eunjung had everytime she came back to home.


“Yah mom, stop being like this. I need my own freedom!” Eunjung stomped her feet childishly while her mom shook her head when watching her. “I’m 18 right now, I don’t need you to take care of me like I was 8!” Eunjung continued to walk. Why the hell that my house is this so big until my bedroom is still can’t be found!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter