chapter 7

Why?

No Ones POV

 "Stay with me Hayi, everythings gonna be alright, don't close your eyes," Sanchez yelled. Sanchez brought Hayi to the backyard and layed her down on the green grass. Suddenly a snap was heard, everyone looked at Hayi; confusion, horror and pity was shown on everyones face. A bone chilling scream rang through everyones ear, Hayi's bones started twisting and turning in irregular ways. Halla and Jongin both whispered under their breath "No..not again, she can't go through this again.." The sky darkened as Hayi's scream became louder. Everyone gasped in fear when Hayi's body began to levitate, her pale body glowed as her back began to arch. Suddenly enormous pair of wing shot out of Hayi's back. Hayi body seemed to relax as she fell to the ground on her knees. 

 Hayi lifted up her head and her eyes fluttered open, everyone froze as soon as they saw her eyes. They were so beautiful, the pair of eyes were ice blue with specks of gold. Her enormous beautiful wings shot open which caused a big gust of wind, forcing some people to fall on their bottoms. 

 

Hayi's POV 

 Everyone was staring at me in awe and a few had jealousy in their eyes, I soon grew curious of why they were staring at me that way. I stood up and almost lost my balance. I had a strange feeling that something was behind me so i turned around but saw nothing. "Hayi..your wings..theyre so gorgeous," Myungsoo whispered. Huh? This time i only turned my head, my eyes widened in shock as I saw a pair of big wings. "What the ." everything turned black as I couldn't take in everything of what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayi's POV

 My eyes fluttered open, everything was a bit hazy but it was slowly getting better. "Hayi? Are you okay?" A male voice asked. I froze in fear as I recognized the voice. I stiffly turned my neck to the male that just spoke to me. I felt my body grow cold as the person i hated the most sat infront of me, my so called brother smiled and tried to hug me. Before his hand came in contact with my pale skin I shifted more towards the headboard. "Don't ing touch me, bastard." I gritted through my teeth. Suddenly my brother bottom lip began to quiver, his eyes began to become glossy as he tried to blink away his tears. "Hayi..please, I missed you so much..I felt like I was going to die..you're the only family I have left..please forgive me.." he cried. I scoffed at what I just heard,

 "Forgive you? Ha..ha..why would I ever forgive my so called brother who ing abused me day to night? The person who beat me near to death, blaming me for not only yours but MY parents death. Calling me worthless, , , and many other painful things. YOU were suppose to protect me from all the abuse from the pack members, you were suppose to love me like what a brother should do, but yet you always did the opposite... You expect me to forgive you?" I chuckled. I lifted my head up slightly, my eyes making contact with him; tears were rushing down his pink tinted cheeks, regret clearly shown through his eyes. I stood up from the bed trying my best to not lose my balance, I walked past my brother to the door. 

"Oppa..I really tried my best..but yet you never loved me back, you never protected me from the abuse, you promised me when we were younger that you'll always hug me tight and protect me from all the negative things that will happen in the future..you broke that promise."

I twisted the door nob and pushed it open, my body led me towards the backyard; I walked towards the opening of the woods and stood behind a tree to strip the clothes off my body. As soon as I finished I shifted into my beautiful wolf, my mind was clouded with question of what happened today. As I zipped through the forest I tried to process the things that has happened the past few hours. Suddenly my wolf came to halt, she took a long sniff of the air trying to recognize the familiar aroma. "Autumn, whats wrong?" I asked "There's someone here." My wolf began to move towards a trail that let to a beautiful pond. Suddenly two voices was heard, both becoming louder and clearer. I hid behind a tree about 3 meters away from the two voices, I shifted as quietly as possible and changed into my clothes I brought along.

 "Myungsoo, I know she was your past mate but she's mine now..even though she didn't tell me anything I can tell that you hurt her really badly. Please just give me Hayi. She is my life, without her I can't..I can't live." I felt the tension in the air, it was so thick that you can litterly cut it with a sharpened knife.

"San..please don't hurt her like how I did..I trust you. I will try my best to forget about Hayi..But my wolf can get out of control to the point where I cant calm him down..He loves her... I love her..But I will try.." 

I tried to walk closer to get a better view and to hear better but thanks to my luck I tripped and face planted the ground. "!" I yelped in pain as my hand shot towards my nose to check if anything happened to it.

"Hayi?" Both voice asked alarmed. I shot up to my feet and shifted awkwardly trying to ignore their curious eyes. "H-Hi..I just came here to take a walk.." Both male tilted their head in amusement and chuckled as if nothing had happened between the two. Sanchez walked towards me and grabbed onto my hand giving me tingles that felt amazing. He gave me a peck on the cheeks and we started walking back towards the pack house. I tilted my head to the side and looked at myungsoo's beautiful eyes. "W-wait..I did not just say beautiful..no way I'm just..tired and saying weird stuff," I thought in my head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayi's POV of when she was shifting

I squeezed my eyes close, I screamed in pain trying to distract myself from the pain. Everything became white, it felt like I was dreaming; I felt no pain what so ever. I heard a clicking noise, it sounded like heels on hardwood floors. I slowly opened my eyes and found a pair of bright purple eyes staring right back at me. "Hello Hayi, you have grown so much," she smiled. Something about her smile made me feel very welcomed and comfortable, no words can really describe her beautiful smile. "W-Who are you?" I stuttered. "Silly, it's me the Moon Goddess or in other words your mother." 

"My mother?!" I questioned in shock. "I'm so sorry for not meeting you earlier..it's just.. the timing was never right, but finally the timing is so perfect." 

"The mother that was taking care of you was my close friend since childhood, I asked her for a favor..to protect you. If anyone found out that I had given birth to the future Moon Goddess they will try to take you away from me to use you for evils deeds. If that happened all the supernatural species may go instinct, so she adopted you. She convinced everyone that she found you at the border line of the pack house. But something tragic happened..She died with her husband in a fire.." "Wait..but this little girl told me that my parents were killed.."

"Yes..they were killed by the fallen angels and the rouges. They found about you Hayi, they found out that they were taking care of you. They brutally tortured them to find out where you were but they didnt even dare to say a word. They swore that they will protect you no matter what and died protecting you. The rouges and the fallen angels then started a fire in the woods where you were playing and threw your parents body into the blazing fire." 

"Fallen angels?" I asked 

"Yes they were know as the angels, they use to work for our family but they became traitors which gave them their new names, the Fallen Angels. They began to work with the rouges to kill off all the royal family members, the little girl you met was also a fallen angel."

"Wait if I am your daughter and you're an angel how is it that I have a wolf?" 

"Great question Hayi, you also have a wolf because your real father is a King Alpha wolf and also I am just not an angel I am shape shifter, you are too" I froze as I tried to process everything. "I have a father? He is a King Alpha? Where is he? I'm a shape shifter? What is that?" 

"He's currently at my palace, you will meet him soon I promise and a shape shifter is a power where you can shift into any living thing you want" She replied back, "Hayi I'm sorry but time is running out now, I will talk with you again in the future. Please be careful, the things that are up ahead for you in the future will be hard and painful. I believe that you will be strong, I love you."

"Wai-" my words were cut off as I awoke from the dream.

 I lifted up my head and opened my eyes slowly, everyone suddenly froze as they stared at my eyes, is something wrong with my eyes? Everyone was staring at me in awe and a few had jealousy in their eyes, I soon grew even more curious of why they were staring at me that way. I stood up and almost lost my balance. I had a strange feeling that something was behind me so I turned around but saw nothing. "Hayi..your wings..theyre so gorgeous," Myungsoo whispered. Huh? This time i only turned my head, my eyes widened in shock as I saw a pair of big wings. "What the ." everything turned black as I couldn't take in everything of what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE<3

Herrooo everyoneeee! sorry for taking so long to uploadT_T Ive been busy with some things ;-; I finally got the time to write the next chapter~~~

This chapter is longer than usual^~^ its 1780 words #_# I feel so proud of myself xD 

Anywhooooo

THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 1000 VIEWS AND OVER 35 SUBS <3 I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL :3

How do you feel about finding out about her real parents?

Who do you want Hayi to be with?