Dongwoo hyung ...

Miss You While You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo was just coming from his visit to his family's house in the middle of night. But isn't greeted by a empty dorm because Sunggyu and Hoya already asleep, he instead found Myungsoo and Sungyeol that are in another dorm is sitting in the living room nodding off while the tv is at a low volume. When he closed the front door, Sungyeol being a light sleeper perked up because of the sound and whipped his head towards where Dongwoo was standing. When he see Dongwoo, he pokes Myungsoo till he wakes up.

While Sungyeol and Myungsoo tries to make themselves more awake, Dongwoo goes to his room and starts setting his belongings back in their usual place. After finishing, he came back to the living room and sat down in the middle of the couch.

"What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be a sleep now? Its late."

"We were waiting for your arrival, hyung. And no, we’ll just stay here for a little bit if you don’t mind."

"Okay then, Sungyeol ah. So, is there something important you want to talk about? Is that why you wait for me?”

“There's nothing important, hyung. We just want to know how you are doing at your families. Did you enjoy being home again these 2 weeks?”

“Well, its good. They are happy to see me come back home. And I am happy too because its already been to long that I have been together with my family. Especially now there is my niece, Saebin. She is has grown so much and looks so squishy, just like Sunggyu hyung, but more cute. I still can’t believe I've become an uncle now.”

“Haha... You are an ajjushi now, don't deny it hyung. But, its good to hear that hyung enjoyed your day back at home."

“Yeah, I am happy hyung finally met again with your family. Its been awhile since the last time you did that be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter