Final

Sweet Story with Doojun

Happy Reading!!


“I’m home.” Jiyoon said, and Doojun was home already. Jiyoon walks to the living room and open the door.

“welcome home, Jiyoon.” Doojun smiles at her, looking up from his magazine.

the room looks cleaner that it did when she left the house this morning.

“thanks...did you...clean up while I was gone?”

Doojun nods, shyly.

“I got home early, so...”

“oh...thanks you, oppa.”

“not at all...I remembered how hard it is to be you. thanks for always being by my side.”

“no problem! but, what’s going on today with you? you really are home early.”

“yeah, the power went out at the lab, and so they just sent us home.”

“okay, so let me just get dinner started right away then...”

“before that...” Doojun closes his magazine, stands up, and comes close to Jiyoon. he brushes her cheek with his hand, and gently brings her face close to his.

Jiyoon closes her eyes, feeling her heart start to pound...when Jiyoon hears the sound of sniffing close to her ear.

“I don’t know why, but you smell like...cheese.”

“what?! I smell like cheese?!”

“yeah.”

Jiyoon’s eyes snap open, but Doojun just looks at her as if that whole conversation never happened.

“I want gratin...”

“gratin...?”

“can we?”

“yeah...just give me a minute, okay?” Jiyoon pulls away from Doojun, and go to check his fridge. there’s only milk, flour and butter but no macaroni or shirmp. “I’m sorry oppa...It might be a little tough to make gratin with what we’ve got here.”

“oh...”

“butm if you’d settle for eggplant and meat sauce, I can do that! it’s a really popular dish at Kunian right now, too. I’m sure that’s the reason you thought I smell like cheese.”

“eggplant...and meat sauce?”

“yeah, eggplant is in season right now and it goes really well with cheese!”

“...I want to try that...”

“you got it! just wait right there, I’ll get it started right away...”

“no, I’ll help.”

“huh? I’m glad for the offer, oppa, but you came home after a hard day and cleaned the house already... you don’t have to push yourself for me.”

“I’m not. I just...want to help.”

“really...? well, okay, can I ask you to do some things, then?”

“sure...” Doojun nods happily.

 

standing side-by-side in the kitchen, Doojun slices the eggplant.

“you might just be the perfect housewife, you know, doing the cooking and the cleaning!”

“housewife...” Doojun makes a bit of a sour face.

“I’m just kidding. of course, you’re my amazing husband, oppa.”

“...just because I have a wife who loves me.” Doojun blushes a little as he keeps slicing the eggplant. his words catch her off-guard, and they both fall silent. “is this how you want the eggplant?”

“oh yeah, so, next, I’ll ask you to...”

Doojun and Jiyoon make the dish together, and she teachs him as they go along. Jiyoon puts everything together in a baking dish and open the oven door, after pre-heating.

“it’ll be ready to eat as soon as it’s out.” but, when Jiyoon starts to slide the dish into the oven... “geez!!” her oven mitt comes loose, and her skin makes contact with the hot metal in the oven. “hot!!”

“Jiyoon?!”

the part of her arm that the oven mitt slipped off of is now marked by a small, painful burn.

“damn...” the more Jiyoon looks at it, the redder it gets. no sooner Jiyoon has thought about to get something cold...then Doojun is pulling her toward him, sticking her hand under the tap, already running.

“o...oppa?”

“we need to cool it down fast! does it hurt?”

“yeah...” Jiyoon ccan see Doojun looking at her seriously from right beside her. thanks to his quick thinking, the pain is already going away. “I’m okay now, thanks.”

“...it’s still a little red.”

“it will be for a bit, but I’m okay. it doesn’t hurt anymore.”

“good...” Doojun kisses her arm. “it’s a special trick to make it heal faster.”

“oppa...”

he smiles, seeing her surprised expression.

“the...there’s one more thing that will make the trick work even better...” his voice draws closer, his lips pressing to hers as if to stop any protest.

 

END~~


hope you like it...^^