1/1

Welcome to the circus

Hey there, you must be the newcomer. Come, I'll show you around. 

 
We don't see our performance as an act, we see it as an art. Our job is to entertain, the audience's job is to be entertained. And if you do not entertain... well, we'll save that part for later. Let's move on, shall we? 
 
This is Seokjin. Don't mind the cage that he is in, it is just for him to practice his skills. You see, Seokjin is a contortionist  His legs can stretch all the way up to his head and he can niftily twist his body into the most grotesque kind of way to fit in the tiniest of boxes. It's amazing really. The audience loves him; it does help that he has a pretty face, though. 
 
Moving on, here's Jimin and Taehyung, our 95 twins! Come here boys, don't be shy! Greet the newcomer. 
 
Don't you find them hilarious? They move all in sync, you should really see their acrobatic stunts. What was that? You're right, Jimin is near-blind and he can't see his stunts well, but he has grown suited to how it works. Taehyung is mute and doesn't draw in the audience as well, however his acrobatic skills are one of a kind. They are practically inseparable due to their disabilities. They bring about a lot of sympathy from the audience, so that's a good disability to be honest! 
 
Here's Hoseok, our clown! Sometimes Taehyung joins him in his act. Hoseok is a really unique person with a strong personality. I think over the years, he has grown to a quiet and reserved person. That shows how much he has matured, right Hoseok? Haha, I told you he was reserved. He doesn't really respond to us. Oh well. 
 
Meet Yoongi, our knife thrower! His arms are just cut from practicing his knife, don't worry about it! Yoongi has been in the profession for years and been on target. However, when I practice with him, his skills aren't as sharp and sometimes the knife just misses my skull by mere inches. Hmm, maybe I need to settle him down for a talk. 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my little tour, and you'll have such a great time here, you wouldn't want to leave.
 
Welcome to the circus, Jeon Jungkook. I'm Kim Namjoon, your ringmaster. I hope you enjoy your stay here. 
 
 
lmk if you guys want a second chapter!