Last

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell jiyong! Answer me! Where were you last night?!” Kiko shoved her hands into my chest.  I don’t even know why she’s mad at me this time; this has been going on for the past months already. “Jesus! Will you please calm down? What is wrong with you? I’m really tired right now I just got back from the studio. I need to sleep.” I said to her as calmly as possible while massaging my neck. “You’re trying to tell me to calm the down?! You’re ing lying! Who was that girl that you were photographed with? Tell me! ing tell me! Were you with her last night? Huh? Were you?” I looked at her dumbfounded. She’s accusing me again and I’m so tired of this . I decided to just let this go like most of the time and walked to the bedroom because I am really tired and my eyes are already starting to hurt.

 

“Kiko, she was just a model for the new mv. Don’t think about stupid things.” “So I’m stupid?” She looked incredulous “Well, you! I don’t believe you! You’re a ing liar and a ing cheater!” I whipped my head and looked at her enraged about what she said. “You know what? I am so tired of you accusing me of all these nonsense things!” She looked at me offended by what I said. I started to walk out of the bedroom and gathered my things again. “So you’re tired of me huh?” I didn’t answer her and started for the door, out of the house. “Where the hell are you going again?” I stopped by the door and said “I’ll just stay for a while at hyung’s house so that you can cool down.”

 

“You’re such a liar! You’ll go to that woman again.”

 

“Think what you want to think I don’t even care anymore.” I walked out and slammed the door shut.

 

I got into my car and drove off. I need to clear my head so I decided to go to that one place again and I have been doing this for almost a year already. I know that she would understand me if I’ll come and see her again. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter