Chapter 1~

Girls In Luv

~Yume's POV~

*KRIIING!!*

My alarm wake me up from my beauty sleep. "God.., what time is it?!" I look up to see my clock that hanging in the wall, and.... it's shows eight o'clock! "Are you kidding me?! Now it's eight and I supposed to get ready at eight forty!"

Hi~ My name is Aikawa Yume, Yume to be exact. I will transfer to Korea for studying there.

 

*Flashback*

2 years ago

Facebook chat

Yume: Konnichiwa?~

Sungji: English please~

Yume: Sorry..., I mean Hello..

Jia: Hey~ Where do you guys come from? I'm Chinese.., Hi there!!

Yume: I'm Japanese

Sungji: I'm Korean

Yume: So, what grade are you guys sit in?

Jia: I think all of us is Middle Schooler. if I'm not wrong

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long chat, we're finally get closed and know each other well

Last week

*back to Facebook chat*

Yume: Girls~ I have a good news!!

Sungji: What is it? tell us, quick...

Yume: I transfer to Korea~~ for studying of course!!

Sungji: Really?!?!

Jia: Are you kidding?! Me too!!

Sungji: That's great! But..., what school do you study in?

Yume: Seoul Art High school!

Jia: Me too!!!

Sungji: OK, it's a good answer, cuz' ME TOO!!

Jia: But, I haven't choose the right place to live in T.T

Yume: I have the same problem, T.T

Sungji: Come to XXX road, number 88, In front of the super market

Yume: ?!?!

Jia: ?!?

Sungji: Come to the apartment where I stay in, that's the address. It have 2 VIP room and 1 VVIP room, you can use the 2 VIP room, cause my room is right between that 2 rooms!!

Jia: I'll make sure I save that address

Yume: Thanks for your information Sungji!

Sungji: You're welcome :)

*Flashback end~*

 

Airport

", I'm early late!" I said while running to the boarding gate. "Your ticket miss.." said the stewardess "This!" I said while showing my ticket to her. After I found my seat, I quickly sat there and lean my back.

"Excuse me," a girl that seems 15 years old said to me. "Oh..., yes, sorry" I answer and give her way to her seat beside me.

2 hours flight has ended. I grab a taxi to the apartment that Sungji gave me last night.

 

Jia's POV

I'm STILL walking without direction, like a crazy girl. How could you saw a girl wearing a glasses, with her hair tied up, and a shabby looking clothes, ya..., that's me. Rolling around the street pulling a white luggage, No, not white, It's already dirty because of the rain before I arrived.

Not long, I've found an apartment that look like Sungji said, in front of the super market. I entered and tell the servant "Excuse me, I'm Li Xin Jia from China, I'm here to ask where does a girl name Yoon Sungji live?" I asked the servant "Ohh, Sungji-ssi, she lives in VIP third floor room 10, in front of the VVIP room to be sure!" "Oh, thank you for the information" I ran to the elevatorand pressed a button that has '3rd floor' in it.

 

I finally arrived at the third floor. I quickly searched for a 'VIP 10' room, and rang the bell. Than, 2 girls appeared, the first girl is wearing a boyish clothes, white shirt, and black trousers. The second girls is wearing a baby blue shirt with white skirt that stop at her knees, looks girly.

 

Yume's POV

I was chatting with Sungji when I heard the bell rang. I quickly opened the door with Sungji. "Jia!!" I scream "Shh..., the neighborhood can hear us! They're maybe sleeping this time!" I laughed at what Jia Said "Hey, you crazy! there's only us in this floor!" I replied her. Sungji tell her to come in andjoin the conversation .

 

*11 pm*

I go to sleep at 11 pm, I'm really tired talking with them. I sleep in Sungji's room, Sungji is right between me and Jia tough, because Sungji's room doesn't have a guests room.

 

---------------------------------------

That's for this chapter, hope you like it~~

ppyong~

~shining_girls80~