Present : No Secret Betwween Us

Past, Present and Future

It's been 4 days since my first met with Kibum, and I haven't told Kyuhyun about it. I know, he must feel it now, that I was hiding something from him. So, I think it's the best time to tell him.

He's on his room, reading some documents. I bring a cup of tea for him

"Hey, baby" he welcoming me

"You must be tired, so I get you some tea. Want some honey or lemon?"

"Just honey, please. Thank you so much baby" He clean up his desk

I give him the cup and he enjoy it so much.

"You're the best, Minnie. Know exactly what I need. Thank you" he get up and kiss my forehead

"So, do you want to talk to me? about anything? you seems like thinking about something, may be I can help you?" he took my hand and guide me to the sofa

"Well,,, actually,,,it's about Sandeul's new friend"

His eyes widen

"What's wrong with Deullie's friend? Baro?"

"It's not about Baro, but about his parent"

I can see his eyebrows curled.

"He's the son of Kim Kibum"

There's a pause. I'm waiting his reaction. I don't know how he would react, so i just prepared for the worst. But he's just smiling

"From so many people in this world, it ends with Kibum? So funny how fate works. It must be something, Minnie"

"Are you okay with it, babe?" I ask him

"It's been long time ago, Minnie. And I have nothing against him. He's just part of your past, and nothing would change the fact, so why should I bothered? The present is more improtant for me now, and my future. You and Sandeul, are my present and my future"

I always amazed by the way he is. So calm and colected. Always thinking about anything carefully.

"But, I don't think Kibum has change" He continue. I get surprised cos he's right.

"I'll do my best, to renew our relation. I promise to you, baby"

"Thank you, babe" I kissed him

That's how we work things out. Honesty, is the only way to clear everything.

 

Next day, I go to the park with Sandeul again, and meet Baro and Kibum. After the boys having fun on their own, I decided to talk to Kibum.

"Kibum-ah"

"Yes?"

"I've told Kyuhyun, that you are Baro's appa"

"And?"

"And I wish that both of you, can forget the past, and renew it all, start it from zero again, as a friend. Look at them, they're happy with each other. they know nothing about us, so just don't let them know about it"

Kibum seems like thinking of my words. He didn't speak for a moment

"You know, that I was so blessed to met you, knew you, even having you, even for some times" I told him, and he's just smiling weakly

"You know what? Taeyeon, in some place, looks like you. She's so energetic, kind, and loveable. When we first met, I always telling story about you, but she always smiling and told me that I can move on, that you've done nothing wrong, she even blamed me for cheating. She's so honest. And she's the one who open my eyes, that I should've continue my life. She's always be there for me, whenever, wherever. That's why I fell in love with her"

"And... she always asking me to contact you, both of you, to apologize. Even till her last day, I can't do that. And I regreat it so much. I was so mad with Kyuhyun, even until now, I still feel a slight dislike about him. But I admit it that I've been acting stupid and childish for all this time"

"Sungmin, I'm sorry for all this time. I'm ready to start it over again"

I look at him, with a shock. I don't know why, but I feel so happy so I hug him. But then realize it and release him.

"Really, Bummie? Thank you so much"

"Well, it's for Baro's sake too. He really looks like his mother. And I don't want to disapointed him"

Today, is the best day of my life. To have Kibum forgive Kyu, and we will start it all over again.

 

~It's been a long time...I'm sorry. And I have to tell you, that next chapt, will be the last chapt. Thanks for reading my story ^^~