Four More Months

Lay My Healing Angel

Lay POV 

I was in my lab at home trying to come up with new treatments until I heard a ring on the door bell. I looked and saw it was Krystal. She didn't look too happy though. 

"Are you okay?" I asked. She didn't respond. She fainted while I caught her. I looked down and saw how swollen her legs were. It looked like she had to go back to being in a wheelchair. 

When she woke up I gave her a drink that had alot of calcium in them for her weak bones. I used my angel powers to see what was happening to her legs. It was in a way like an x-ray. 

The bones looked like they would break any second. I used my healing powers to work hard on trying to keep her bones in her legs from breaking. I took out two leg braces and a cast. I put the cast on her foot first and then I put the leg brace over it to keep them in place. 

"O-Oppa." I interrupted her with a kiss. I didn't want her to think any negative thoughts especially after she was doing so well. I brought over another doctor so that I could have another opinion on what is happening to her. 

After chatting he stepped out the house while I massaged Krystal's swollen legs. I soaked them in epsom salt and massaged them again. When I was done I put her legs back in the cast and leg brace. 

"Oppa, if I am going to die then just tell me." Krystal said. She sounded brave but her eyes said that she didn't want to die. I hugged her and broke down crying. I wasn't giving up,but I was frustrated. My goal was to help her live long enough for her to accomplish her dreams but now I just wanted her to stay alive. 

I then felt tears on my shoulders. She must have been crying. I clenched my fists in determination. I got stood up while she stared at me. 

"I Zhang Yixing, Krystal Jung's guardian angel, vow to make her live the life she has always wanted. "She smiled with a little bit of hope left in her. When I took the job, I knew that whoever I had to guard, I would at some point, sacrifice my existence for their sake. 

I need just four months to get everything together. For now I will heal Krystal's legs but in four months, they will break. I will have to find a solution in the time being. 

"Do you love me with all your heart and soul?" I asked her. She nodded. 

"Then meet me at the forest near Daegu. I want to show you something. Come when it is time for supper. "I told her and ran off. 

I headed to the forest and set everything up. I wanted this night to be a special one. One that woukd make her externally happy. 

Krystal's POV 

I took the clothes out of my closet and checked all of them. I decided to wear a navy blue and white dress that reached down to my heel. I put matching shoes and left my hair with some curls. I fixed on my makeup making it light since Lay said that I looked prettier without that much makeup on. 

I watched some tv for a litlle bit before heading outside to catch a taxi. "Where are you going ma'am?" The driver asked. His voice sounding quite familiar. 

"Daegu please." I said hoping that I wasn't late. It took an hour to get there and it  exactly supper time when I arrived at the forest. I was scared. My eyes were covered and then opened again. I looked around and saw that I was now in a different part of the forest. 

I turned around and saw the love of my life. He looked at me smiling with his famous dimple smile. I ran and hugged him as he lifted me up and spun me around. He took my hand and leaded me somewhere. 

It was a beautiful sight to see. The trees were so uniquely shaped. The place was extremely magical filled with flowers and the air was scented with the same beautiful flowers. Our light was a whole bunch of fireflies in jars hung on the trees. The stars in the sky also contributed to the beauty. Lay used his magic to create a table. He pulled out a chair for me to sit in. 

A cute little deer ran with a plate of food in his mouth and set it on the table for us. I awed at the moment as Lay gave the deer a little pat. "I never knew such beautiful forests could exist in South Korea." I told him. He laughed while I tilted my head in confusion. 

"This is a make believe forest. I used my imagination to create it. "He said to me. We spent the whole night talking and laughing. Then suddenly  I felt like I was on a cloud. When I looked down at my feet I realized that we were flying. I held on tight because I was scared but once I saw that smile I knew I would be okay. 

"Jung Soojung, I love you and I always will no matter what." He said to me. I am not the emotional type but for some reason my eyes got watery. My heart pounded louder than any drum would. I don't know what had gotten in to me but there was something I wanted so badly to do. I began crying. He gently put me down.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I  shook my head to say no.

"Oppa, I don't want to die. I want to stay with you and be with you eternally. Promise me that no matter what I will be with you forever." I know I was being selfish but I loved him too much. He is so important to me and perfect. His teasing laugh, his sparkling eyes, his innocent and childlike way of thinking and that dimple smile. His smile that is more precious than anything in this world. The smile that could turn evil to good. 

He grabbed my hands and dragged me into a hug. "I can only grant you that wish if you do something for me." He said. 

"What is it? I will do anything." My eyes were filled with desperation. He pressed his lips on my ear. I felt a smirk appear on his lips. 

"Marry me."