fin.

Garlic (마 늘)
Please log in to read the full chapter

‘I know he hate this but I still want to put it.’ Kibum then chuckled after he put the two garlic cloves inside the rice balls. Yeah, he wants it that way. The nicely shaped four rice balls was putted nicely on a plate. Kibum never felt excited while prepare the food but tonight, it's different. It's going to be so much fun!

 

Preparing everything, he then wrapped them with the seaweed to mark Jonghyun’s rice ball. Not only garlic, he put some wasabi, mustard and pickles. Only one of them was his. The one with the tuna. Naughty Kibum...

 

Yeah, he wants to see the reactions. The male going to whine with the hotness of the wasabi and all the weird flavor, he want to see that. And just when he about to finish, he can hear the footsteps. Rushing to clean everything, he just throws all the things that left scattered on the counter inside the drawer and close that just in time.

 

Slam.

 

“Bummie... What are you doing?” Jonghyun walk to his lover, kiss the cheeks once and look at the boy who still hands with the plastic gloves. Kibum smile and kiss the forehead of his partner. He loves doing that every time they meet.

 

“I’m making rice balls for you.” Kibum smile become much wider when Jonghyun already sit at the table, looking at the food that he made, sincerely with all his heart.

 

“I thought I already said to you that I have eaten at the company.” Jonghyun pull the male on his lap and kiss

Please log in to read the full chapter