Not because of the pizza

Love's Delivery
Jonghyun came back home with a mood completely opposite when he went out.  It was supposed to be a happy day but he's broken, his heart shattered into a million pieces.  It was their anniversary and his beloved boyfriend ruined it heartlessly.
 
He dropped himself on the couch and placed the numerous green bottles on his coffee table.  He opened one and drank the contents as if it were water.  He might have been taken aback by the burning sensation in his throat but he paid it no heed.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
that little .  How dare he do this to me.  I gave him everything.  Yes! Everything.  I bought whatever he wanted, listened to what he said.  Was that not enough?
 
Glug glug
 
And look at me!  I mean look at me!  I can make any girl noona or dongsaeng swoon by just existing.  I'm tall and well built.  And most importantly, I have hard six pack abs.  And i've always let him touch it and squeeze it.  It feels nice and good and it always turns me on and-
 
Jonghyun! What are you doing?  You are angry at him!  Go back there and think bad stuff.  Depressing stuff.  Okay, let's do this again.
 
Glug glug
 
Why? Just why? I don't understand him.  We've been together for a year and it was nothing but a fairytale.  We've never fought, except when it's about what to watch...  Is it because of that?  I'm sure that's not it.  That's too shallow man!  If he likes mean girls that much then i'll watch it everyday with him. 
 
Other than that there was nothing. 
 
There was nothing. 
 
Maybe... maybe because he got sick of it.  He got sick of me.  Am I too boring? 
 
I felt tears run down my cheeks.  Am I crying?
 
No!  Jonghyun you aren't!
 
Glug glug
 

I'm... i'm not crying!  I'm just perspiring through my eyes.  That's right.  It so hot in here its making my eyes sweat.

 

Just... just because you wouldn't see his bright smile anymore you have to be sad.  Just because you wouldn't hear his angelic voice, wouldn't feel his soft touch that can make your stomach spin like crazy, wouldn't see those beautiful brown orbs that can you up from reality, you have to cry.
 
Glug glug
 
What is this?  My eyes won't stop sweating. 
 
Glug glug
 
Ah whatever... if he doesn't like me anymore, so do I.  I don't care!
 
Glug glug
 
I... don't... care...
 
Glug glug
 
I feel darkness slowly engulf me as I continue whispering those words.  As if casting a spell on myself.  My eyes perspiring loads.
 
-----------------
 
"Urgh." 
I woke up with a throbbing headache.  I slowly opened my eyes and got up.  I saw all the bottles on the table and was shocked upon seeing so many empty ones.  Did I drink that much?  You're crazy jonghyun. 
 
I grabbed my phone and checked the time.  It's 3:00 in the midnight.  I just stared at it until I noticed my wallpaper. 
 
That beautiful creature smiling beside me.  As if I was with an angel.  Everything came crashing right back.  Like I was hit with a bat on the chest.
It's so... painful. 
 
I sighed and slowly made my way to the kitchen, grabbed a mug and poured myself a nice hot drink. 
 
Ah feels so much better. 
 
Maybe showering will help.  It might wash away all these feels.  Yes, I just need a shower.
 
------------------
 
After taking a shower, I cleaned all the scattered empty bottles and placed them on the kitchen countertop.  I left the unopened ones on the coffee table incase the feels come crashing back.  I need to drink the pain away. 
 
I jumped slightly when my phone rang.  It's daniel hyung.
 
"Hey,"
 
"Jonghyun?!" He shrieked.
 
"Why are you even surprised?  Do you expect someone else to answer my phone?"
 
"What happened?"
 
"What do you mean what happened?" I tried to feign ignorance.
 
"Don't play with me.  What was that all about?"
 
"Oh it was nothing."  Don't make the wounds fresh again hyung.
 
"Nothing?  Yeah i'll believe that.  I'll ing believe that, since you just stormed out of the restaurant, left chanhee bawl his eyes out there and cry on me for about 4 hours because it was nothing." He said as-a-matter-of-factly.
 
He's so noisy, it's making my head hurt again.  How does cap hyung put up with him?
 
"Hyung, i'll tell you someday.  Just... not now, please."
 
I heard him sigh.  "Okay, okay,  how are you?"
 
"Oh hyung, I feel ing fantastic!  I'm the happiest man on the world!"
 
"After all of that you're still an .  Remind me again why are you my friend."
 
"I'm your friend because I helped you meet cap.  Now you remind me."
 
"Ha! It's not your doing why he fell inlove with me so don't get cocky about that.  And may I remind you, I give you discounts on my restaurant."
 
"Strive for greatness, give me free food for a change."
 
"I don't want to.  Not until you come here and talk to me about it."
 
Aish, this hyung.
 
"I'm dying here!  Just have my favorite pizza delivered.  Then i'll tell you."
 
"DON'T. WANT. TO."
 
"Nielie please~~~ help me, i'm really really sad right now and I need to stress eat.  Do you want your friend depressed, hungry and broken hearted?"
 
"Ok, ok, whatever.  Just call me when you need anything."
 
"Mmm-hmmm... make it a party size and add a lot pineapples okay?!"
 
"Hey-" Then I dropped the phone.
 
Talking to him tired me out.  Ny newly found energy depleted just by talking to him for a couple of minutes.
 
I decided to open one bottle and drink while I waited for 'happiness'.
 
-----------------
 
Ding dong
 
Finally 'happiness' is here!  I excitedly opened the door and pulled the delivery guy inside. 
 
He stumbled and almost fell on the ground.  Great thing he didn't drop the pizza. 
 
"Put it on the table."  I told him as I sat down on my couch. 
 
He balanced himself and stood straight.  Then, he pushed the bottles of soju away and placed 'happiness' on the center. 
 
Eyy, that's right man, it belongs in the center.
 
I excitedly opened the box and to my dismay I didn't saw happiness.  Just toppings scattered everywhere,  sauce the box in every corner and an indistinguishable clutter of bread.
 
"A-ah i'm so sorry sir, the hallway was too narrow and-and you kind of like... pulled me inside... soo.... that happened... and-"
 
*Sniffle*
 
"S-sir?"
 
This is chahee's favorite.  He likes it just like this.  Looking like the chef was just mad at him so he decided to make it disgusting.  He'd eat it as if was the most delicious looking food in the whole world. 
 
I just stared at it and didn't notice that I was beginning to tear up.
 
Ricky's POV 
 
"S-sir?"
 
Is he crying? 
 
, I made him cry!  I didn't mean to do that.  And- and he helped in the process of jeopardising his pizza!  He's also at fault here!  But I can't blame him.  He's a customer.  *sigh*  Why do they always have to be right?  
 
I bowed down on the floor and started apologizing.
 
"I'm really really sorry sir,  I didn't mean it.  I never wanted your food to look like that.  It's not your fault.  It's normal for people to be excited and pull the delivery guy.  It's not normal if they stumble.  It's all my fault sir.  Please don't cry, please i'm sorry."
 
I continued bowing and saying sorry to him when he suddenly spoke.
 
"You know, if chanhee was here, if he was still with me he'd be very happy."
 
Who would be happy with their pizza like that?  And chanhee?  Who's chanhee?
 
"He likes his pizza like this, indistinguishible, looking like ." He picked one slice and ate it.
 
I looked up at him.  His eyes still glued on the pizza. 
 
"But he left me, chanhee... he left me."
 
He took a bottle of soju and drank almost half of it.  I straightened myself and inspected him.
 
He looks handsome, like model handsome.  His jet black hair complements his sun kissed skin.  He has these beautiful and oh-so-kissable lips.  His eyes can make anyone melt with just a wink.  And his jawline, it can cut diamonds.  Maybe i'm exaggerating about some things but it all fits him.  And don't get me started on his body.
 
I was really thinking why this 'chanhee' would leave such a y man. Then I reminded myself, looks aren't everything.
 
"Drink."  He handed a bottle to me breaking my thoughts. 
 
I don't like drinking.  I have low alcohol tolerance.  And i'm just supposed to deliver this pizza.  I shyly shook my head and his expression dropped.
 
"Why? Is it because i'm not good enough?"
 
Ugh, the drama.
 
"Am I not good enough to be a drinking buddy?  Why? Tell me what should I do to be enough! You're all the same!  Every single one of you!" He cried.
 
I stopped myself from rolling my eyes and grabbed the bottle he offered me.
 
"Thanks, *sniffle* thanks.  You're the only one who understands me."
 
I think 'chanhee' broke up with him.  That's why he's like this.  I felt the need to comfort him.  He looks broken.  It doesn't suit him.  And I also got curious.  So I asked something I shouldn't have.
 
"Why? What happened sir?"
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"Why? What happened sir?"
 
"It's jonghyun.  Just call me jonghyun,  drink up!"
 
"*cough* sir- i mean jonghyun-"
 
I lifted and placed my finger on his mouth to shut him up. 
"Sshhhhhhh~ Just drink more."
 
I stared at him and did not stop until he took another gulp from the bottle.   Now that I noticed, this delivery guy is pretty cute.  He has cute doe eyes, white milky skin and pink heart shaped lips. 
 
Just... just like chanhee...
 
We spent a pretty long time eating and drinking without saying anything.  Just staring at different objects on the house.  Me on the pizza, him on the door.  I continued offering him soju but he just accepts it, he's not drinking it.
 
"Sir, uhm-"  He said after he cleared his throat.
 
"Yesterday was our anniversary," I suddenly said. 
 
I really have no idea why I decided to tell him my story.  But I saw him lift his head and started listening to me.  So I continued.
 
"We were supposed to celebrate it on our favorite restaurant, where you are working.  You see, daniel, the owner, the one with fish lips, you following me?"
 
He nodded as he drank.
 
"He's my friend so-, why am i even telling this?"
 
"Just continue sir-" he said in a slurred voice. 
 
"So i had this surprise performance for him with hearts, confettis, that kind of corny .  But he didn't even looked impressed or happy or whatever.  He looked nervous like he was late for something."
 
"Ungrateful !" He shouted as he smacked the table.
 
"Thank you! He didn't even eat and he kept on playing with his food.  I ordered all his favorite food and *sobs*... and... i can't do this anymore." I slowly crumbled in front of this stranger.  Embarassing.
 
He went close and patted me.  He shook his head and looked like he was about to cry too.
 
"You can do THIS! I believe in you!!!"  Now he's the one offering me alcohol. 
 
I obliged his offer and drank a long one before I continued.
 
"*sniffles* turns out! That my lovely little boyfriend was like that because he wants to break up with me on that day! THAT DAY!!!" I sobbed.
 
He shook his head roughly and exclaimed. "No, not THAT day!!!"
 
"I know!! So after he dropped THE BOMB, he excused himself to the comfort room.  And left his phone behind!" I started reenacting stuff.
 
"NO!!! NOT THE PPHONEEE!!!"
 
"SO I LOOKED THROUGH HIS PHONE AND DO YOU KNOW WAHT I SAW?!" 
 
"WHAAATTT!?"
 
"HE'S SOOOOOOO BRUTAL!!!!!!"
 
"WHAT DID YOU SEEEE???!!!!!!  TELLL MEEE!!!" He grabbed my shirt and shook me.
 
"HE'S ABOUT TO MEEET THIS LJOE GUY'S PARENTS THAT DAY!!!" I lost my and bawled.  But this guy cried louder than me.  His tears flowed heartily accompanied by screams as if he was being slaughtered.
 
"WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A YEAR!  A YEAR!  IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO PAINFUL.  WHY?  WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO THAT TO ME?  WHYYYYYYY?!!!!!"  I just continued bawling.  I didn't care anymore.  I just had to release it.
 
"THAT'S IT SIR!  CRY ALL THE PAIN AWAY, CRY IT ALL AWAY!  THEY'RE ALL S!" 
 
I just cried and cried.  Like a little boy separated from his mom.  The boy beside me just cried too.  We were like crying ladies you can hire at a funeral.  But I don't care.
 
"I'M SO SORRYYYYY~ I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS AND... AND I EVEN RUINED YOUR PIZZA!!!" He suddenly said, still crying his eyes out.
 
"ITS FINEE, now stop crying..." I comforted him because I have calmed down a little bit.
 
"IM SORRY BUT I CANT... I FEEL SAD FOR YOU... Anything, ANYTHING BUT THE JOE!!!" He suddenly hugged me which surprised me. 
 
I hugged him back.  It felt so nice.  Like a human teddy bear.
 
"I know what can make you feel better!" He broke the hug and finished his bottle.  I wanted to protest and hug him more but-
 
Aigoo, I'm really drunk.
 
"What?" I asked as I dismissed my thoughts.
 
"REVENGE!!!!" He shouted proudly.
 
"DING DONG DENG!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT!,  I pointed at him and stood up from excitement.
 
"So, what if... what if, I show up at this 'ljoe's' house and declare i'm still chanhee's booyfrienddd!" I clapped.
 
"That's good man, but that'll make you look desperate!" Ouch...
 
"Then what do you suggest smarty pants?"
 
"You asked the right person, leave it to me.  Mehehehe." He started his imaginary beard and looked like he was in deep thought.  After awhile, his face lit up.  Cute...
 
"What if, you kidnap this ljoe guy,  chop him up and send him to your ex piece by ing piece."
 
He stopped smiling and wore this serious look on his face.
I was taken aback by his suggestion but then laughed because of how determined he looked.  Like he's really gonna do it.
 
"You're funny." I said in between giggles.
 
"I wasn't joking." He looked at me straight.
 
I stared at him and blinked a few times before I saw him smile.  I felt blood rush up my face and quickly looked away.  I know i'm already red because of the alcohol but still, it's embarassing.
 
Now it was his turn to laugh.  I must've looked like an idiot.
 
"You should've seen your face, DAMN THAT'S PRICELESS."  He exclaimed as he laughed.
 
I started laughing too then we became a laughing mess.  We rolled on the floor as we held our aching stomachs.
 
We spent a pretty good time laughing about nothing.  I don't know if it's the alcohol's effect, but I can feel a huge weight on my chest lift up.  Its like I can breathe again.
 
"Hey."  I said after the both of us calmed down.
 
"Mmmm?"
 
"Thanks." I said wearing a stupid smile on my face.
 
He didn't answer back and when I looked at him he was already sleeping.  His face peaceful with this hint of red painted on his cheeks.  He looked cute I admit.
 
I just shook my head and laid down on the floor beside him.  This, this is a nice feeling.  Way too different from what I was going through awhile ago.
 
I like it.
 
I stared at him and found a name plate on his jacket.  'Changhyun'.  That's a nice name.  It suits him.
 
Changhyun.
Changhyun.
 
I lulled myself with his name and felt sleep slowly take over me.
 
"Goodnight changhyun."
 
----------
 
I woke up with a ray of bright light directly hitting my face.  Am I already in heaven?  I've always thought I belong down there, in hell.
 
I slowly opened my eyes and observed my surroundings.  I was still in my living room but i'm not on the floor anymore.  I'm on the couch.  And the all the soju bottles, the pizza box, the trash are all gone.  The place is really clean.  I noticed a glass of water, some kind of medicine, and a note on the coffee table.  Changhyun must've left these.
 
"Hello sir, it's me changhyun, the delivery guy yesterday.  I cleaned up a little bit, hope you don't mind. And I left you some medicine for headache.  You're welcome.
 About yesterday...  I'm sorry I acted like that.  I'm really sorry about my behavior.  I'm really crazy when drunk.  So sorry.
 
Ps.  I had to go quickly because fish lip (you're the one who said that) is going to kill me...
 
Pps.  I really think that my idea is better than yours.  Just reminding you in case you forget."
 
I finished reading his note and found myself wearing this stupid smile again.
Looks like i'll be ordering A LOT of delivery food from fish lips.
 
------------
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong everybody!!!!!!!!~~~~~
I wrote another ty story so please forgive me. 
Anyways I hoped you enjoyed it (even if there're A LOT of grammatical errors and the story , HARD).  Please tell me anything I can fix so I can make it less crappy. 
Thank you~~~! 
And also if you REALLY REALLY ship changrick (just like me), it would be my honor to be your friend~~~~~~ so please add me!