I Kiss Her..By Accident

Reunion

MINYOUNG'S POV

I switch of the lights and lock the door behind me. The sky outside was very dark by now, only dim street lights are shining. 

"Kaja!" Exclaim Sungmin

I turn around and saw that about half of them are in the car..no..the van already.

"Let's go~" Donghae grab my hand

We all went into the huge size van and drove away, heading to their dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk press in the electronic passcode lock on the door and open it, then everyone went inside. We just arrived at their dorm. I take of my shoes and put it on the shoe rack. I look at the pile of shoes and shoe boxes, whoa..I swear that there must be more than 50 pairs of shoes in here. I look at the pile of shoe boxes in awe.

"Surprise? I bet you never see so many shoes in a person's house before" 

I turn around and saw Yesung shii standing behind me, looking at the same direction as me.

"Uhh..yeah..there were loads of shoes in here..*look back at the pile of shoes* so much that you can even open a shoe shop in here"

He chuckle at my idea. Well its true! There were loads! You'll never know how much is it if you don't see it by eyes.

"Umm..do you want to take a look around the dorm then? I'm sure that there must be something more interesting than a pile of shoes" 

I turn back to him and he was already walking ahead of me inside the dorm, I quicken my pace after him. Then finally, we're walking side my side, touring around the dorm. We went into the living room, and the boys were already spread along the coach, watching tv.

"Do you want to join us Minyoung ah?" Ask Shindong

"Oh it's okay Shindong shii, I'll just gonna have a little walk around the dorm with Yesung shii" Then I look towards Yesung

Then me and Yesung start walking through the corridor and finally stop infront of a door.

"This is Donghae's and Leeteuk hyung's bedroom" He open the door

Half of the room was covered in white, and another half was covered in dark blue. I step inside the room and notice that Leeteuk was sitting on his working table, everything on his table is white, and that includes the table itself too. He turn around and smile.

"Finding Donghae? He's in Eunhyukie room" 

"Oh..we're just walking around the dorm" Said Yesung

"Oh ok"

"Are we disturbing you? I'm sorry about that" Said Yesung

"Oh no..I'm just doing random things.." Leeteuk smile

After the little talk, we left the room and headed to another room.

"This is me and Ryeowookie's room" He smile

He open the door for me once again and I walk inside, him following me. I look around the room, it was quite messy.

"I'm sorry, it's really messy in here.." He scratches his head

I walk around the room, there was an exercising machine in the middle of the room, I walk towards it and touch the machine.

"You use this? Or Ryeowook shii?" I ask him

"No, it's only me..it's for doing sit ups"

"Oh.." I walk towards a bed and sit down

"Is this your bed?" I ask

He nodded. I stood up and walk to a table. Pile of books could be seen all over the table. I grab a random book from the table and walk back towards Yesung's bed and sat down, nearly tripped over the clothes lying around the floors.

YESUNG'S POV

I watch her walking to my table and pick up a book, then walk back to my bed and sat down. She open the book and start to scan over the book. Then within a few seconds she close the book, look up at me and smile. 

"Can I borrow this? I seems fun" She smile

I was taken aback once again by her elegant smile.

"O-o-ofcourse..you can" I nodded

What is happening to you Jong Woon ah? Why are you stuttering infront of her? We just met a few hours ago..how come could I feel this..?

Then she stand up and look around the room once again. Hmm..what is wrong with me room? Is it that dirty? She started to walk towards the middle of the room, looking at the walls. Then I was fast enough to realize what is going to happen next when I run directly into her.

"YAH!! STOP!!" I reach out my hands

You might wonder what is going to happen right? Well..SHE'S GOING TO STEP ON MY PRECIOUS TURTLE DDANGKOMA!!!!

But guess what, I was just in time. When her feet was about to land on Ddangkoma's house, I hand run straight into her and push her away. Everything happens in a swift second. Both of us land straight onto the pile of cloths lying on the floor. Then, something I didn't really expect to happen happens, she was lying beneath me, me on top of her, and our lips touched. Her eyes was wide in shock. Oh..what have you just done Kim Jong Woon? Now you've made a HUGE mistake..

"DINNER'S READY!! MINYOUNG AH!! YESUNGIE!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" Shout Ryeowook

Ughh..just about time Ryeowookie..just about time..

Then I start to hear footsteps coming close to the door, closer and closer..

"Yesungie, Minyoungie, are you in he-" Then I saw Ryeowook standing there, with his mouth wide agape

I came back to reality and quickly got off of her and stand up, scratching the back of my neck continuesly.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't m-m-mean to..kiss you" I scratch my neck harder

"I-i-it's o-o-okay..Yesung shii.." She said, her eyes was focus on something else, then she slowly stand up from the floor

"What is happening in here?! What is going on?!" Ryeowook through questions at me

I shook my head, still scratching my neck in embarrassment. He immediately run to Minyoung and help her to stand up.

"Ah Minyoungie, what did Yesungie did to you a moment ago?" He ask looking at Minyoung, supporting her arms

I guess she was still shock, she didn't utter a word to Ryeowook. Then Ryeowook turn to me and give me a glare.

"Yesungie..tell me now what is going on a while ago? Did you take advantage of Miyoungie?" 

"N-n-no!! It's an accident!!"

Aish! What have you got yourself into Jong Woon ah? Aish~ And this feeling..NO!!