001

Three Ways To Show Love

Yugyeom loves his Mark hyung so much.

s know it, they about it but nothing that bad.

Perks of being the maknae because the hyung in question always makes them stop.

Yugyeom just smiles shyly in appreciation before a smirk comes his way.

He would even blush when the older would ruffle and mess up his hair before offering to get him a snack.

A kiss to the cheek was enough of an answer for Mark, so he goes.

And Yugyeom can’t help but think of ways to give back to his most favorite hyung.

But maybe he’ll think about it after he finishes his sandwich that Mark gave him and when the latter is done cuddling and cooing at him.

 

It’s day one of Yugyeom’s mission to repay for everything his Mark hyung, and it so happens to be a fan meeting day. Jaebum is busy going around the GOT7 dorm, already successful waking up Mark and Jackson. He leaves the maknae line’s room before returning to Jinyoung and Youngjae’s room. He has yet to wake up Youngjae for the third time, a roll of tissue in the leader’s hand.

When Yugyeom walks in their small living room, the first thing he hears is his hyungs' loud laughs. The hand in his hair stops ruffling midway when his eyes land on his Mark hyung’s eyes. Mark’s smile grows bigger and more blinding in Yugyeom’s eyes as he reaches out a grabby hand at the maknae’s direction.

How can Yugyeom say no to his hyung’s silent request?

An arm slowly makes its way around Yugyeom’s waist as he sat down next to his hyung, laughing along with him as they watch Jackson flick peanuts to a half-asleep Bambam sitting across them. The Thai member just snorts quickly before swatting a non-existent fly away from his face, sleep overcoming him again.

Another arm wraps around the tall maknae as he lets out an embarrassed laugh. His Mark hyung teasingly blows on the exposed neck before rubbing his nose on it.

 

“Yah, what is wrong with this hyung?”

“Our Yugyeom-ah smells so fresh for today.”

“Mark hyung, I haven’t taken a bath.”

“Still so adorable.” Mark’s arms tightens, pulling Yugyeom closer to him.

The maknae laughs at his hyung’s nonsense before resting his own arms over the older. After a few minutes, Jinyoung’s motherly voice rings throughout the living room, saying that breakfast was ready.

Jackson jumps up and runs quickly to the dining room as Bambam is hot on his heels, throwing peanuts at his back and .

Yugyeom playfully squirms out of his hyung’s arms, earning a pout from the other.

Mark continues to pout as he refuses to stand up. The eldest of the group just sits there with his arms crossed across his broad chest, the scene just screams cute to Yugyeom.

The maknae offers his hand to his hyung and Mark takes it without hesitation, using his grip on the younger to pull him closer and kiss him on his tippy toes.

Yugyeom instantly blushes before pulling his hyung into the dining room.

The morning is proved to be a little too much for Yugyeom, and it became all more stressful when he sees Mark’s triumphant smile, Bambam and Jackson’s peanut war, Jinyoung’s lost look, Jaebum’s mildly amused face towards Youngjae’s sleepy face that was covered with small pieces of damp tissue.

And they for being such a child.

 

After finishing breakfast in record time, the boys left the maknae line to clean the dishes—with Mark refusing to let his maknae’s precious hands get wrinkly and do the dishes himself, Yugyeom just pushes his hyung out the kitchen and on his —to get ready for the fan meeting. The youngest members rush to get ready as well when they see the rest just waiting for them in the living room, minding their own business.

With a final fix of his navy blue jacket over his plain white shirt, Yugyeom quickly snatches a snapback of his bed before jogging towards the door. He lets out a surprised yelp as he sees his Mark hyung smiling so brightly, looking extra handsome in his navy blue and black sweater with matching black pants and shoes. His dark hair is neatly fixed underneath a navy blue snapback.

 

“Yugyeomie, what’s taking you so long? The rest of us are already downstairs.”

The maknae just blinks before looking down in embarrassment. “Oh, I was just, um…” He plays with the snapback in his hands, slumping his shoulders. “Hat, no hat?” Yugyeom holds up the snapback in his hands for Mark to see.

The older just grins before getting the snapback from him and tossing it gently to the bed behind him. Mark flicks a few stray hairs from the younger’s eyes. “No hat.” He wastes no time to kiss the younger’s nose once then his lips twice, his hands gripping Yugyeom’s tightly.

Yugyeom returns the kiss sweetly before staring straight into his hyung’s eyes. And he pretty much can’t help but blush at the admiration he sees in the other’s brown eyes.

“Come on, manager hyung might will kill us if we don’t go down soon.” With a deep chuckle and a gentle squeeze to the other’s hands, Mark lets go of the other before turning around to join the rest of the group downstairs.

Yugyeom straightens his shoulders up and goes back to his normal height. Only then did he realize that Mark hyung never went on his toes to kiss him a few seconds ago. Yugyeom finally knows what to do for his hyung.

 

After much talking and promising to their manager hyung, Yugyeom manages to secure a spot next to his Mark hyung at the end of the table during the fan meeting. Arriving at the venue, GOT7 hastily makes their way to the front of the table before enthusiastically giving their “Come and Get it! We are GOT7!” to their loyal IGOT7s. They settle down on their respective seats as the first few fans come.

Yugyeom makes sure that his shoulders were slumped down like before so that the top of his head would just be in line with the top of his hyung’s head. Mark notices this gesture and raises an eyebrow at him, to which he just smiles before going back to singing a fan’s CD. Yugyeom would initiate skinship with his hyung—for the fans, of course, but he can’t help but gain a little from this, too. His shoulders would slump even lower even though he’s not going to say anything as he leans closer to his hyung. Mark, mistaking this action as Yugyeom wanting to ask him something, would always look and ask a quiet “What’s up?” but only gets a small shake of a head from the other.

Two hours into the fan meet, the fans were now given a chance to ask questions and silly requests to their favorite members. A lot of those includes doing the gwiyomi, performing tricks above the other members and even having a charades game between the idol group and a few lucky fans who were chosen by the staff. Mark notices that whenever Yugyeom would be near him, his shoulders would immediately slump down again. The oldest of the group can see that his maknae is in great discomfort and he plans to have a word or two with him when they go back to the dorm.

Now that the event is over, GOT7 bids farewell to their fans but stays behind for a few minutes so that the fans can take pictures of them. Mark and Yugyeom, like magnets, automatically stick next to each other for most of the pictures. Mark wraps an arm around Yugyeom’s shoulder comfortably before startling himself. He remembers that he could never get an arm around the maknae that easy without either going on his toes or stretching his arm as far as he can to reach his shoulders. His confusion was resolved when he saw that Yugyeom has yet again slumped his shoulders.

 

“Yugyeom-ah?”

“Yes, hyung?” He answers in a quiet tone.

“Are you okay?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” He raises a peace sign next to his face as more fan girls take pictures of their favorite ship.

“Do your shoulders hurt?”

He doesn’t get an answer from the youngest but the short squeeze he feels by his waist reminds him that he has yet to pose with the maknae for the pictures. He’ll let the situation slide for now and flashes his signature smile for them.

A few minutes after the exchange, Yugyeom starts to feel the unbearable pain in his shoulders from hunching them too much. The heaviness sets in and leaves an uncomfortable strain that he can’t help but let out a small whimper, hoping that the universe will listen to his wishes that his hyung didn’t hear that. To cover it up, he just put a big smile on his face, albeit being a forced one, and he knows in his heart and soul that his Mark hyung can see right through it.

Yugyeom hears a heavenly choir playing in his head when their manager hyung calls them to get off the stage and go back to the dorm. He releases a huge sigh of relief, momentarily forgetting that his Mark hyung was standing next to him. Stepping away a bit from his favorite hyung, he gives little waves and flying kisses to the fans before scurrying down the stairs of the stage and almost making a mad dash to their van, leaving the rest of s and their manager hyung in a daze.

After half an hour of avoiding the questioning gazes of his hyungs, Yugyeom manages to get away from them the moment they arrive at their dorm. With the thought of skipping dinner, he runs up the stairs and goes in straight in his shared room with Bambam, shouting a quick “Goodnight, hyungs!” before shutting the door.

Yugyeom lets out an inhuman sound that could only be understood as satisfaction as soon as his back hit his mattress. He turns to his side so that he can clamp his right shoulder with his left hand, trying to ease out the pain from today’s slumping. For the next few minutes, he tosses and turns in his bed to try and relax both of his shoulders but to no avail. Tears almost spill out from the side of his eyes but he wills himself to stop as he hears the door open slowly. The next thing he hears is the sound of footsteps getting louder and louder before complete silence again. He knows who’s inside the room, he can already tell just by the sound of the person’s breathing.

 

“Yugyeom-ah I know you’re not sleeping yet.”

The maknae tries his best to persuade the person otherwise, evening out his breath despite his body getting tenser and his heart beating faster against his chest.

“Yah, maknae shouldn’t ignore his hyung.” The voice softly warns him.

Yugyeom can’t help but sit up and scoot a bit so that his hyung can sit next to him.

Mark places the tray of food in front of the other before joining him on the bed. “You didn’t eat, so Jaebum and I made you some kimchi soup and rice.”

 

The aroma of the food hits the maknae on the face, his stomach suddenly growling after a long day. His body slumps, guilt flowing through his body for making his hyung worry. His body straightens up just as fast as he feels the stinging pain on his shoulders.

Mark doesn’t miss a beat and carefully crawls and places himself behind Yugyeom. He goes up on his knees before placing his hands on the other’s shoulders. His fingers quickly make work on Yugyeom’s shoulders, massaging away the tight knots he finds.

Yugyeom praises all the heavenly bodies above for giving him his Mark hyung and his talented fingers. Though he can help but take that statement back when he feels the older boy pinch the skin between his neck and shoulder.

 

“Hyuuuuung!” He whines, his childish nature showing.

“I don’t hear you chewing or slurping.” Even if he can’t see his hyung’s face, he knows that there is a smug smirk on his handsome face.

 

Grumbling, he sluggishly picks up his chopsticks before picking at the kimchi and rice. Within seconds, his pace hastens as he starts scarfing down the food, not minding the few pieces of rice sticking to his chin.

The pair stays like this for the next few minutes, and with all of the food setting in his stomach and his hyung’s magic fingers, Yugyeom was safe to say that he already was in heaven.

He crashes back down to reality when he heard his Mark hyung speak.

 

“Why did you keep hunching today?”

Yugyeom’s eyes shifted to every part of the room, trying to avoid the question. His eyes lands on the empty bowl before grabbing it, then places the edge of the bowl to his lips and started to make slurping noises.

“You’re not telling me something, Yugyeom, what are you hiding?”

The maknae’s slurps only intensifies.

“Aish, don’t ignore me!”

Yugyeom only lets out muffled sounds as his lips were still attached to the edge of the bowl. Mark can’t figure out if he actually said something or he just wanted to make noise to avoid answering.

The older of the two sighs as his hands slowly comes to a stop on the younger’s shoulders. He lets them slide down from the shoulders to Yugyeom’s front.

Mark’s actions causes the maknae to suddenly drop the bowl on the tray, his hands still up holding nothing but air. “H-Hyung?”

The dark haired individual just buries his face on Yugyeom’s tension-free shoulder and the maknae swears that he felt his hyung take one deep inhale.

Mark turns his head so that his breath softly hits the younger’s neck. “Gyeomie, I hate it if you keep things from me, but I hate it even more when I need to force the answer out of you.”

The other nods silently, drawing a blank as to how to answer his hyung. All he does is put his hands awkwardly on his own lap.

“I just want you to tell me what’s wrong when you’re ready, okay?” Mark places a loving kiss to Yugyeom’s neck. “But please don’t force your shoulders the way you did today. For whatever reason it could be, please don’t ever repeat it. Your hyung doesn’t like it.”

Again, the maknae nods before lifting a hand to finger through his Mark hyung’s soft hair. He turns his head at the same time Mark lifts his head to face his favorite maknae. And Yugyeom can’t help but place small pecks all over his Mark hyung’s handsome face and soft lips.

With one last, sweet kiss, Mark pulls back and whispers a “Rest well, my Yugyeom-ah” before getting off the bed with the tray in his hands and leaving the room.

As soon as he watches his Mark hyung disappear from sight, he rests back on his bed, his lips thinned in determination as he thinks of another way to give back to his hyung.

For now, he snuggles his face to his favorite pillow and remembers how his hyung is so good to him and how his hyung should be a masseuse if the whole GOT7 business is over.

But Yugyeom hopes that it won’t happen too soon.

 


 

First chapter uuup~ This was longer than I planned it to be, hehe :P Also, I tried a different-ish style of writing, I did my best to keep it as consistent as I could. The next chapters will be up soon :3