Author's Note

I Need U

Hi guys it's me, the shameless author who won't update because I'm slowly draining out of ideas, but be sure that I'll update within this week, maybe by Friday or Saturday since I'm busy this week because of school. (We have to come back to school for our 'Brigada' which means we have to clean, paint, plant and fix the school and those other s.) So if you have time please do check out my other fanfic like "Same Everything?" which focuses on Twincest and and and you know hehehe. Anyways, about this story, at first I was thinking of making it into a VxJimin fanfic, but I just don't know how to start then I remembered that the one who gave me this idea is my friend so I decided to make her a part of the story, so this story will focus on Aleyna, (the OC but not really.) and maybe a sideline which includes the whole BTS and other armys. So all in all, this story is about Taehyung needing us (ARMYs) by his sides when he was sad or when he was hurt by those haters that needs to go to hell because of making our pure 4D Alien sad during their third win. So that's is all I have to say, bye!

 

ps: I'm currently writing the chapter for Same Everything and this one. Also I used my phone to write this stupid Author NOte hehe anyways goodluck to me!!! Pls give me lots of love and support♥♡