Chapter 1!

You came back.

It was a bright monday morning,when ji yeon woke up. She was very excited as it was her first day as a trainee. She called her future 'members-to-be' and asked all of them to wake up. Ji yeon was scheduled to be the leader of An upcoming debuting group called destination. 

 

Ji yeon got dressed in an oversized long tank top with a tight tank top inside,with a black tights. -At woolim entertainment headquarters-  "Hey unnie!" Her group's maknae,ji yeon called out. "Hey ji yoon? Did you rest well? We're going to be practising a lot today!" ji yeon asked. "Yes,yes, so did the other members!" ji yoon smiled.  Then destination's 'manager-to-be' called out, "Destination,this  two weeks,we'll be having fun! Next week onwards,it's all hard work! Understand?" "Yes,oppa!"destination answered.

 

"But.. Fun? As in playing games,and bonding and stuff is it?" Ji yeon asked. "Yup! Something like that." the manager answered.  "For now,just talk to each other,until the boys comes." manager said.

 

*Boys? Could it be infinite? OMGGGGG!* ji yeon thought to herself. "Unnie unnie! Maybe the boys are infinite oppas! Ahhh,unnie! Im excited!" destination's lead vocal,chae yin squealed to ji yeon. "Squeal more,and you won't be able to sing as well anymore!" ji yeon chuckled. "Aish,unnie you're such a bore!" ji yoon complained. "What!" ji yeon scolded.

 

Then chae yin and ji yoon started spazzing over the boys.  "Ji yeon,come here for awhile." Manager said. "Yeh,oppa."ji yeon answered then went.  Ji yeon:"Yeah?" Manager:"So,this two week,infinite will be spending it with you girls. They will be mentoring you girls, playing games,teaching you girls singing techniques and stuffs. Okay?"

 

Ji yeon:" Arrasseo oppa. But wh-" Before she could ask him any further questions,Sunggyu called out to destination's manager. "Is that destination?" Sunggyu asked. "Ye. Go introduce yourselves boys. The girls are pretty!" the manager chuckled. Meanwhile,ji yeon ran over to her group and whispered,"girls,contain yourselves, its infinite here." Destination were overwhelmed with joy! 

 

"Hello,destination? We are infinite!" infinite introduced themselves. "We are destination!" destination greeted. *The leader's pretty. Omygosh.* Sunggyu and woohyun thought. "Hi,my name is ji yeon,and i am destination's leader. Destination is made up of 2 singaporeans and 4 koreans. Nice to meet you all!" ji yeon greeted. 

 

Then ji yeon went to get a drink.   Sunggyu and woohyun walked to her and started talking to her.  Woohyun:"So,hi ji yeon! You're From singapore eh? You're really pretty,i didn't know you guys could look so pretty!"  Ji yeon:"Excuse me? Hahahaha,i didn't go for plastic surgery in case you think i did. It's nice meeting you guys. You guys are really popular eh? I used to be a big fan of yours!"

 

Sunggyu:"Thank you! We'll be mentoring you girls. Excited?" Ji yeon:"Hahahaha,yes of course!" Woohyun:"You're really pretty!" Ji yeon:*Okay,awkward* -Fakes a smile- "Hahahaha,thank you woohyun oppa."

 

 "Okay,so there are 7 members in infinite and 6 in destination. Okay,so Ji yeon,your personal mentor is sunggyu, woohyun and chae yin, ji yoon and sungjong,sungyeol and hyemi,hoya and ji sun,dongwoo,L and chae ri.You'll be sharing rooms with your mentors in each a house,so have fun ladies and gentlement."said infinite and destination's manager.

 

"For now,just go to the house,okay,its 5.47 now,so finish unpacking by 6.30 then we'll leave for dinner." both of them said again.  Ji yeon and sunggyu went inside their rooms to unpack. "So,ji yeon how old are you?"sunggyu asked. "19 this year." ji yeon replied. "Ohh." sunggyu answered. Then there was silence. They unpacked then sat down. "So,oppa,is it difficult as such a popular artiste?" ji yeon asked. "Sometimes its nervewrecking,because of your image and stuffs." sunggyu smiled.

 

"Hahaha,but infinite oppas look so cool on stage." ji yeon said but covered in shock,upon realising that she sounded flirty. "Aish oppa! Its not what i mean!" ji yeon apologised. "Aw,i know what you mean,its alright!" sunggyu smiled. 

 

Then ji yeon got changed into a high waisted light blue skinnies with a white laced tank top with a brown bag. *Woohyun was right,she IS pretty!* sunggyu thought to himself.

 

"I'll go change now!" sunggyu said. Then he changed into a white tshirt and blue skinny jeans. When he came out,ji yeon started laughing. "Oppa! We have matching clothes!" ji yeon chuckled.  Then they went off. They had spicy rice cakes for dinner.