TA 1:

Tenth Academy

Im here staring at the gate of my NEW SCHOOL. Yeah i transfer to this academy, but i dont know the reason actually. 
This academy is kinda creepy huh. And i was surprised when the gate of this academy automatically Open! 
Hmm, im going to enter this academy it seems no one is here. Our first day is tomorrow so yeah no students is here mwahaha.  
 When i about to enter the gate, i see ahmmm a shadow(?) What is that? Because im curios i follow the shadow. It seems he/she doesnt know that im following Haha. 

''Hey!''-Ooops!someone called me? then i turned my head if who was calling me then i saw a handsome boy. What HANDSOME?! Nonono.
''Y-yes?''- i replied to him
''Who says that you can enter this school huh?'' he said 
''Uh this gate automatically open, then it seems i saw shadow so i followed''- 
''Okay you can leave now'' - he replied coldly.
''Ah okay i gotta leave now''- Tch that boy.

So when i was walking go to my house, it feels like someone following me? But nevermind im gonna sing hahha.
''Lalalalal-'' wait what, i can hear something? Footsteps? So i turn my head to see if who's following me. And great! The shadow that i see in the Tenth Acdemy before, i can see it now. I realize that she's a girl bcoz of her curves, but i dont see her face. Bu why she's following me? 
''Uhm miss!'' i called the-shadow. But she's dissapeared in a second. Tch 
Okay continue to walking.... Tantaananan, HOME SWEET HOME!