idk too

fall (everything), 흩어지네
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n :  this could be a spinoff/continuous from fall (everything, heutojine. i’m feeling a bit upset because i broke up with my rp bf, got too attached. sigh.

 

taehyung slid slowly down the wall as he tried to scratch the imagined blood away, he can still smell and feel the liquidated texture of the thick blood going down his wrists. the scratching causes a few scabs to peel off the new skin and causes real blood to come off. panicked, he fumbled with his phone out of his pocket, blood stained fingers swiping across the screen as he tried to dial one of his his hyungs.

 

‘hyung’

‘please help me’

 

‘the number you have dialed had been discontinued. thank you’

 

‘namjoon hyung, i need you’

 

jin was dozing off on yoongi's shoulder when he was jerked awake all of a sudden, like he was falling into a deep hole and it caused him to wake up violently. his glazed eyes looked all over the place, at jungkook who was draped all over hoseok's squirming body, at jimin who had his mouth wide open, drool accumulated at his shirt's collar, at yoongi's who had his head lolling to a side causing a smile to spread on his face, reaching out to put the younger's head on the headrest so that he won't have kinks as he woke up later when he realized that his second youngest was nowhere to be seen.

'taehyung?'

'taetae, where are you?'

seokjin stood up from his seat on the worn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter