Heaven (One Shot)

Heaven (One Shot)

 

 

 

It was my off from work when I decided to go to my best friend’s condo unit. It’s been awhile since we’ve met because of our busy schedules.

 

When I went inside, I saw a familiar guy sitting on the couch. I stared for him for few seconds.I’m sure I’ve seen him somewhere. Let me think.

 

“Eunhee-ssi! Ya! What’re you doing here?” I was startled when Hyun Ae popped out of somewhere and squealed in delight.

 

“Wae? Don’t you want me here?” I said and hugged her back tightly.

 

“Eherm~” the guy seated cleared his throat. “Oh! I forgot! Eunhee, meet Hyung Jun, Jun, this is Eunhee, my ever beautiful and loving best friend” Hyun Ae introduced. Hyung Jun. Hyung Jun. I’m sure I’ve heard his name before.

 

“Hi! I’m Kim Hyung Jun. Nice to meet you.” Then he offered a handshake.

 

Aha! Wait~ He’s a member of SS501. Right?

 

“Ah~ Nae~ I’m Lee Eun Hee. Pleased to meet you.” I answered then gave Hyun Ae a query look. And of course, she read my mind.

 

“Nae~ He’s a member of SS501. You see, I’m now working as their manager.”

 

Whoa~ So she really pursued her dream to see SS501. Not only that, but work for them too. This girl…

 

Then the doorbell rang. Just then, the four other members came in.

 

“Hyun Ae-ssi~ Let’s go! We’re hungry.”

 

I know him. He’s Park Jung Min.

 

“Nae~ Nae~ Coming Minnie, just wait. Arasseo? Eunhee, come with us. It’s Jun’s birthday and we’re gonna celebrate it.” Hyun Ae said and dragged me with them.

 

That night, I’ve learned a lot of things about SS501, maybe it’s the reason why Hyun Ae loves them so much since we’re high school Hyung Jun and Jung Min would bicker even with the smallest thing, while their hyungs just watch them.

 

“Yaa! Mal! I’ve got that first!” Hyung Jun said aiming for the crab that Jung Min took. “Here, take mine. Just stop bickering. Will you?” Hyun Joong said then gave his crab to Jun.

 

“Eunhee-ssi, here, eat this. It’s delicious.” Hyung Jun said smiling, placing the crab on my plate. “Ani~ take mine, it’s more delicious.” Jung Min said, putting his too.

 

“No way Mal~ Mine’s way too delicious.” Maknae argued. I was suppressing my laughter when he said that. He’s really cute.

 

“Why don’t you ask my best friend first if she’s eating crabs?” Hyun Ae said laughing. And so as Young Saeng. Wait! Did I just see Young Saeng holding Hyun Ae’s hand? O.o

 

Then Hyung Jun and Jung Min gave me a confused look. “Erm~ Mianhae, but I’m allergic to crabs.” Then bowed my head.

 

“Ugh. Is that so? How about chicken?” Hyung Jun offered once more.

 

“Kamsahamnida~”

 

“Baby, don’t you think your Maknae’s too caring for my best friend?” I heard Hyun Ae whispered. Who is she calling “Baby”?

 

“Let him be, baby. Maybe he’s too attracted to Eunhee-ssi.” Young Saeng answered. I almost choked hearing them. Kyu Jong hurriedly gave me a glass of water.

 

“BABY?!” I blurted out after drinking. Then it was Hyun Ae’s turn to cough.

 

“Wae? Don’t tell me...” I eyed them suspiciously.

 

“Nae~ your best friend and I are together.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“You’re not asking.” Hyun Ae shrugged.

 

“Yaa! Not fair.”

 

“Keke. Sahree~”

 

 

***

 

 

“Erhm~ Eunhee-ssi, can we exchange numbers?” Hyung Jun asked when I was about to go.

 

“Eh? What for?”

 

“Uhm. I just want to keep in touch with you.”

 

“Ahh. Arasseo~”

 

After that night, Hyung Jun doesn’t fail to send me his sweet messages telling me to take care and eat on time. He even calls me whenever he’s free, asking me if we could go out.

 

“Nae~ Sure. You take care too.” I told Jun when he called me.

 

“Oho~ someone’s sure having a love life now.” Hyun Ae teased.

 

“Yaa! Why don’t you just help me here? I thought you’d like me to write songs for SS501’s collection?” I asked blushing. Nae, I’m a song writer and I’m writing songs for the boy’s solo collection since Hyun Ae won’t stop bugging me until I say yes.

 

“Nae? So hot-headed eh?” You want me to call Maknae to come here?” She teased.

 

“Yaa~ Choi Hyun Ae!”

 

“Wae? I thought you needed some inspiration.” Hyun Ae answered. Aish. This girl, so childish.

 

“Just let it go, let it go, let it go
Weonlae ireon nande moreuji anheul tende”

 

“Yoboseyo? Wae? I’m with Eunhee-ssi right now. She’s writing your solos. What? Now? Aigoo~ Arasseo. Love you more babe.”

 

“Go now. I can do this myself. I can’t think clearly when you’re here teasing me.” I said shooing her.

 

“You sure? Okay. You take care.”

 

“Nae~”

 

After sometime, someone came. “Hyung Jun! Why are you here?”

 

“Erm~ Hyun Ae called and asked me to accompany you.” Hyung Jun said shyly.

 

“Aigoo~ Mianhae for the bother. Sheesh~ That girl, she’s gonna get it from me.”

 

“Ani~ It’s alright, really. I’m also bored. Hm. So what’re you writing?”

 

“Songs for your solo collection.”

 

“Who’s?”

 

“Yours.” I smiled when I saw his face brighten.

 

“Really? Can I help?” He offered.

 

“You sure?”

 

“Nae~ I composed some of our songs too!” He said proudly.

 

We finished writing Jun’s solo past 3am. I saw him sleeping soundly like a baby on the couch. I decided to wake him up and let him use the guest room instead.

 

“Jun~ Yaa, Hyung Jun~” I tapped his shoulders lightly.

 

“Hmm…?”

 

“Sleep at the guest room. Not here. C’mon, get up.”

 

But then I was startled when he pulled my hands, making me fall, on top of him. Oh my, our faces, just an inch away.

 

“Hyung Jun, let me go.” I tried to free myself from him but he won’t let me.

 

“You really are beautiful.” He said looking straight to my eye. “What are you saying?”

 

He didn’t answer but instead he kissed me. Yes, he did. I struggled but I can’t win over him. As his lips caressed mine, little did I know I was answering his kiss. When I realized what was happening, I pulled back.

 

“This is not right. Go to sleep Jun. Goodnight.” I stood up, turned my back on him and began to walk towards my room.

 

“I won’t say sorry for that. I did it because I like you. I love you. Even if it’s not too long since we’ve met.” I heard him say. Is he serious?

 

“Go to sleep Jun.” I replied.

 

After that incident, I decided to avoid him. Though it’s really hard because I’m currently working with them.

 

“I like you. I love you. Even if it’s not too long since we’ve met.” Those words from him kept replaying on my mind.

 

“Aaaahh! Stop thinking of him!” I blurted out so loud making everyone at the studio look at me.

 

“Uhm, mianhae~ I… better keep going~” I said then gathered my things. Then I bumped into someone. HIM.

 

“Mianhae.” I said looking down, avoiding his eyes. He held my hand and didn’t let go.

 

“Let me go.” I said hardly. Then he did. I walked hurriedly towards Hyun Ae’s office to submit the songs. I didn’t notice Hyun Ae was looking at us awhile ago.

 

“What’s that all about?” Hyun Ae asked.

 

“Nothing.”

 

That Hyung Jun. kept messing in my mind… and my heart.

 

I haven’t been the office for awhile to avoid him completely. But there’s still a part of me that tells me to go to work… To see him.

 

“Ya~ Eunhee-ssi. Are you in love with Hyung Jun?” Hyun Ae frankly asked when she called.

 

“What—“

 

“Don’t deny. I’m not your best friend for nothing. And being their manager, I can say Maknae’s feelings for you are true. I haven’t seen him like this before.”

 

“I… don’t know. I still need to make up and clear my mind.”

 

“You should. But don’t let yourself suffer. If you love him, go and tell him.”

 

“Nae~ Thanks.”

 

Sheesh~ Do I really love him? Kim Hyung Jun~! What’ve you done to me?

 

 

ALBUM LAUNCH.

 

 

At the backstage, I saw him, staring at me. He looks unwell. Is he sick? I thriftily smiled and nodded at him. He smiled back weakly. Then he came towards me.

 

“How have you been?” He asked.

 

“Gwaenchana~ You? You look sick.”

 

“Maybe it’s because you kept avoiding me. You don’t even talk to me.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Hyung Jun-ah! It’s your turn.” Kyu Jong called.

 

“I need to go. Hope we can talk later.” He said.

 

“We’ll see. Go ahead. Fighting~” I tapped his shoulder. It was his turn to sing his solo that we wrote together. I went outside to watch him perform.

 

“First, I’d like to thank the girl whom I write this song with. The one who gave me inspiration everyday since we’ve met. Gomawo, Lee Eun Hee. Hear me sing this song for you.” He said onstage which made me teary-eyed.

 

As he sang, he never took his eyes off me. I felt his sincerity while he sang.

 

You are the only one for me baby

Naegen neo hanappuningeol
Naege neon teukbyeolhangeol aneunji

Moreuneunji mutgo sipjiman
You are the only one for me baby

Ojik neo hanappuningeol
Oneuldo neoe dwie seoisseo

Naneonjena miso jieumyeo…”

 

From the stage, he went down and walked to my direction. Grabbed my hands and pulled me onstage.

 

“Haji motaesseotdeon geu mal

Gomawotdeon neoyeotgie
Eodi itdeon nan neol neukkyeo

I'm always with you in my heart…”

 

As the song ended, we stood there staring at each other. Then he spoke,

 

“Lee Eun Hee, I’m completely in love with you. And I want to be with you forever. Will you be my girlfriend?” He proposed in front of the media and their fans.

 

I smiled, and then answered with no hesitation, “Yes.”

 

To his surprise, he dropped his mic and hugged me tight. I hugged him back. Then suddenly, I heard the rest of the boys at the side stage started shouting “Bobo-in~” Hyung Jun doesn’t know what to do as the fans wished the same.

 

He was really shaking when I pulled him towards me and kissed him on his lips. He immediately hid his blushing face behind me which made everyone laugh.

 

“Our baby is still a baby no matter what.” Hyun Joong said as the four of them, together with Hyun Ae climbed the stage. As the album launched ended, we stood there, still, hand in hand.

 

I’m really proud to tell the world that I’m in love and loved by Kim Hyung Jun. ♥

 

 

 

--

oho. so short ne? thanks for those who'll read this and please comment. :)