Club 101 (pt. 1)

Abroad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk stared at his reflection in the mirror, his thick black hair was slicked back and the make up artists had done wonders with the BB cream. For once his dark circles were now where to be seen. He admired his "fan brought" outfit for the final time before stepping out of the bathroom.

"Wow Hyung", Himchan noticed him, "If I was a girl my ovaries would've exploded".

Yongguk laughed, "Thankgoodness for that!" He grinned, "does it really look that good?"

"10 out of 10" Zelo held his hands up. "You look very handsome Hyung. I doubt CL-sunbaenim will be able to deny you".

"He still needs to actually talk to her though", Jongup added souring the mood. "It wont do anything if he just hides behind Daehyun".

"Yah!" Yongguk scowled, "I can talk to Chaerin-ssi just fine thankyou!"

"Haha, I'll believe that when I see it" Himchan teased.

Yongguk rolled his eyes, if only he could tell them about last night. "Suit yourself Himchan. At least I get invited to parties".

"As Daehyun's plus one", he retored.

"Last warning Chan!"

"Okay, Okay. Anyway.." Himchan turned away addressing Daehyun, "you better look after him. Can't have our leader making a fool out of himself again".

"Again?" Yongguk questioned.

Himchan looked away, "sorry hyung.... I mean.... ahhh"

"Hyung we should go", Daehyun stepped in to save Himchan, "we don't want to be late".

"Fine!" Yongguk turned away from Himchan, picking up his wallet and phone from the table. "Let's go Daehyun"

* * * * *

The club was sleek, all black and state of the art. Yongguk smiled as he and Daehyun got out of the car at the red carpet where a beautiful black and white photo of Chaerin hung above the entrance. Grinning and posing for the cameras, he and Daehyun made their way along the red carpet, he felt on top of the world tonight. Looking fine and feeling fine, yet at the same time he was a bundle of nerves, tonight was the night, the night that he felt would either make or break his chances with Chaerin. He knew he had to let her know how he felt and suss out if there was any reciprocation. Yongguk straighten out what had come to be his favourite blazer and smiled to himself, afterall she'd already done this much.

"You came!" Yongguk turned around to see Dara standing there.

"Hey there Dara-ssi", he forced a smile.

Daehyun quickly turned to see her, his face frozeN, "Ah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter