하 나

Late.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The small faces of his keep looking at the male front him. The other male was hugging a bunny plushy while packing the things in the suitcase. He silently shook his head and let out a tiny smile.

 

“You sure want to bring that?” The male just nodded, answering the question. He keep making the suitcase full with all sort of clothes and –

 

“No. I don’t think you need this.”

 

“But hyung…”

 

“Taemin-ah. This is the raincoat. We don’t need this I think.” The taller boy picks the piece and put it outside. Then he closes the suitcase, telling the other that this is enough.

 

“I don’t think that it is enough hyung. Can I pack more? Just one more striped pants.”

 

“We only go there for two days and one night. It is more than enough.” Minho takes the bag and put it near the door, and lean it close to the mild blue wall beside it. His backpack already there, also ready for tomorrow.

 

Meanwhile, Kibum and Jonghyun already finish packing. Kibum is the most energetic person when Jonghyun propose to go for a camping outside. Kibum was at Onew’s room, still packing all the leader’s things because Jinki was busy with his musical.

 

“Where? I already look at your drawer you old man.” Kibum keep on looking inside the drawer, as Jinki instruct Kibum to pack his things inside his bag.

 

“I think you forgot where you put the multipurpose knife. No! Shut up! Yes, yes. I already put your damn singlet.”

 

Kibum fold the clothes nicely and insert it inside. He nodded hearing voice from other ends while his one hand inserting the clothes inside. His other hand was holding his mobile phone. Jinki want to bring his knife that he once brought it with him when they went for a hiking two years ago. Now, that thing was gone.

 

“Okay. I hung up now. We pick you up tomorrow okay?” Then, Kibum put the phone on the floor and he quickly go to the wardrobe, finishing everything.

 

The next morning, Minho is the one who driving while Kibum seat beside him as the road guide. After they pick Jinki from the theater studio, their trip begins. Jonghyun, Taemin and Jinki were sleeping at the back seat. Minho keeps on glancing to the youngest that sleep while hugging his lovable bunny.

 

“Why he bring that? I told you to -”

 

“Just let him. He loves that thing.” Kibum just make annoyed face hearing that answer. That ‘bunny’ actually was Minho gift to his when they out on their first date on that night. Until now, Taemin looks like he never wanted to apart from the bunny of his. What a child…

 

He glanced once to Jonghyun that sleeps next to Jinki whose sit in the middle. The figure sleeps like so soundly and peaceful. He wanted this vacation because of their group stress. And Jinki, the leader sleeping with little snore. Kibum keep on gazing to Jinki and he hear Minho chuckle.

 

“You haven’t sorts it out?” Kibum just play with his fingers, not answering it.

 

“You and Taemin… I want it l

Please log in to read the full chapter