Mistake [ oneshot ]

Mistake [ oneshot ]

 

Yuri’s P.O.V

Weeks passed...  Months passed... Years passed

 

 

 

I feel like Yoona’s feeling for me disappeared. I miss the old Yoona, the one who is caring and understanding. But it all changed when she becomes a star. She always hangs out with her co-workers, especially ACTORS.  She even forgets our 1st anniversary. She didn’t kiss me anymore and didn’t even greet when she comes home. She will just go straight to her room and sleep.

 

 

 

I prepared something special for Yoona tonight.  A “CANDLELIGHT” dinner. Isn’t it romantic? 3 minutes more and she will go home~ I can’t wait. I’m going to propose for her tonight.

 

 

 

3 minutes passed...

 

 

 

5 minutes passed...

 

 

 

20 minutes passed...

 

 

 

30 minutes passed...

 

 

 

1 hour passed...

 

 

 

2 hours passed...

 

 

 

Until it’s already “MIDNIGHT”

 

 

 

She is still not here. I walked back and forth back and forth back and forth, waiting for her. I grabbed my cell phone and call her but it says

 

 

“Sorry the number is cannot be reached. Please try your call later”

 

 

I guess I’ll wait for her until she got home. I sat on the couch, thinking about her. Does she still love me? That question kept running in my mind. Suddenly, the door opened. It’s Yoona...

 

 

 

 

“Yoona, I thought you will go home early today” I pouted, I hope it will works. She suddenly laughed like crazy and said

 

 

 

 

“Did I say that? Oh, sorry. I was hanging out with Lee seunggi”

 

 

 

 

My pout doesn’t work anymore but before it works. I sighed, that’s it! It’s enough

 

 

 

 

“Yoona, are you cheating on me?” I asked, trying to hold back my tears

 

 

 

 

“Snap it Yul, I’m tired. I want to go to sleep” She avoided the question and walk towards her room but i blocked her.

 

 

 

 

“Do you still love me? Why do you always love to hang out with your co-workers than to be with me? Just tell me if you don’t want me anymore. Don’t make me STUPID here waiting for you all day. Waiting for a girl who doesn’t love you anymore!” I shouted

 

 

 

 

“What if I say yes? I DON’T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!! YOU’RE JUST A TOY FOR ME. NOW GET OUT OF MY LIFE, I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!!!!!” She shouted back then goes to her room. Those words came out from Yoona’s mouth hurts Yuri a lot. She then grabbed the photo album at the top of the table and look at her and yoona’s photos. She’s reminiscing the moments they share together.

 

 

 

 

“Well, If that’s what you want” Yuri thought to herself

 

==

Yoona’s P.O.V

 

 

 

I noticed something on my desktop. It’s our photo album. I opened it and saw our pictures; tears were rolling down in my cheeks. I didn’t realize that Yuri loves me so much. I should learn to love her again like before and apologize to what I’ve done to her. I walked into her room and saw the “DEAD BODY OF YURI” She was deadly laying on the floor and bloods are flowing out. I saw a letter beside her and read it.

 

 

 

 

Dear Yoona,

 

 

 

I just want to remind you that, it’s your birthday today. When you read this, I was already dead. I prepared a cake last night, it was on the refrigerator. Baby, this is my gift for your birthday. You don’t want to see me anymore, right? So this is the only way to make your wish come true. I hope you like it =)) YOONA, I love you. I really really really really love you even if you don’t love me that much. Good luck on your career, I hope you can find someone else that is better than me. And oh~ look at my table, there’s a little box there. I was about to propose to you last night but I guess you won’t accept it. Did you saw my “candle light dinner” preparation? I cooked all your favourite food. Thanks for the good memories Yoona. Remember, I really really love you until forever. Live a beautiful life. FIGHTING! Happy birthday baby.

 

Yuri

 

 

 

 

This is my entire mistake. I cried and cried like there’s no tomorrow.  I hugged her dead body, why did you leave me? I realize how much I love you now. But it’s already too late. I’m so stupid for letting you do this. I love you more; YURI and I will never ever forget you. After Yuri died, I started to move on but I really can’t. I promise to myself that I will never love somebody anymore. She’s the only one for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

How is it? LOOOL XD