Abnorms

Abnormal?

 

It was like a cluster of clouds were forming above Krystal’s head.

 

She was feeling rather blue, her parents were increasingly demanding.

 

They wanted her to bring her mind controlling, to a whole new level.

Lifting a fridge through a wall, that was opaque.

It was a really tedious process,

having to locate the object she wants to move knowing what objects were around it to gauge the distance it could travel.

 

They wanted her to do their dirty work.

Her parents had been kidnapping young girls, selling them for quick cash.

 

Now that they thought that she was ready,

“Krystal, bring that girl to us. Control her movements, i don’t want her to make a ruckus.”

Krystal’s father demanded.

 

She had always did what she was told to do.

The day she found out that she was out of the ordinary, she was treated rather differently.

She was given everything she had ever craved for, in her 17 years of life.

She was like any typical teenager - being rebellious at times.

 

They couldn’t stop her, Krystal is a very special being. There are only possibly 2 to 4 on earth, that was what she thought.

 

“I’m going out, i’ll do that later.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

She ran out of the apartment, she really needed a breather.

 

They, her parents want her to get the girl that lived alone, the girl was not much older then her.

With eyes that were as clear as the marble floor - able to melt hearts.

That’s all Krystal know about the latter.

 

Not that she actually given a damn, but the girl really caught her attention. 

She just found the girl absurd, she seemed to be extremely lonely but was always with a broad smile on her face.

The girl’s eyes always curved like they were smiling.

 

“Krystal!” The girl called out to her. The girl was by the door all this while?

Krystal mentally cursed herself, hopefully she hadn’t spilled any thing when she was thinking to herself.

 

Hold on, how did the girl know her name?

 

“Why do you know my name?”Krystal replied coolly

 

“Sorry, i heard it from your parents before.”Sulli was blushing, she scratched herhead.

 

“Oh, what is it then?”

“Nothing…”Sulli sounded dejected.

Sulli wanted to share one of her deepest and darkest secrets, but she just doesn’t have the courage to do it.

 

Krystal knew that, that was not what Sulli wanted to say.

She was dead curious as she barely shrugged the feeling off.

 

“So she cares.”Sulli’s said under her breath as she smirked.

 

“Can we go somewhere?” Sulli stared into Krystal eyes, looking like she was digging into her.

 

Without a reply from Krystal the taller girl dragged her to a secluded area.

They were at the stair case, looking awkwardly uncomfortable.

 

'What does this girl want from me, if she knew what my parents wanted to do with her.

She would never want to talk to me.'

Krystal was ranting in her mind, she wants to get out of the building for goodness sakes.

 

“I know what they want you to do.”Sulli whimpered,

she was scared and vulnerable.

 

She knows that if Krystal was the one that was going to bring her to them she would be defenceless.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”Krystal tried to stay composed.

 

“They are going to attempt to sell me off.”Sulli’s voice cracked.

She tilted her head to her side, tears were threatening to escape from her eyes.

 

“I know you can help me. I know it.”

Sulli’s voice was soft yet desperate, she was pleading as she held onto both of krystal’s hands.

Krystal's hand felt tingly in a good way when Sulli held on to her.

 

 

Krystal was biting down on her lower lips.

She wanted to resist, but Sulli’s eyes were not helping.

Sulli knew that Krystal had already given in.

 

“Thank you Krystal. By the way, I have a secret. I can read minds.”

Sulli whispered into her ears.

Krystal was left there dumbfounded, her eyes were left wide open.

 

She gripped onto the railing, trying absorbed everything she just heard.

So she is not the only one, this was indeed getting interesting.

 

She used her mind controlling to bring Sulli back to her side.

 

“Yes i’m interesting, I know that but dragging me all the way back here?” Sulli teased.

 

“You know why i dragged you here.” Krystal scoffed.

 

“Of-course i do, silly.”Sulli said coolly.

 

“But your parents are looking for you now.” Sulli wheezed.

 

'The windows would be good.' Krystal thought.

 

“The windows?! Are you really ready for that? ” Sulli exclaimed.

 

“Can you stop reading my mind for a second? Krystal was deprecating.

It was irritating her.

 

“Sorry, Lets get into my apartment now!” Sulli held onto Krystal’s hand.

 

They barely made it into the apartment without getting caught, Sulli heaved a sigh of relieve.

 

“That was so close.” Sulli said between her breaths.

 

“Here.” Sulli whispered pointing towards her room.

 

Krystal walked ahead of her checking out the room, It was simple.

Nothing special the windows were also sufficient.

 

“Stand there, Don’t move and close your eyes.” Krystal commanded .

 

Krystal stared at Sulli hard, trying her best to concentrate.

With all her might she lift Sulli, she opened the window with her powers Bringing Sulli out.

She lowered the taller girl onto the concrete floor 4 Levels below her.

 

“Glad that’s over.”Krystal held onto her chest.

 

Krystal jumped out the window landing gently onto the sidewalk.

It was a skill she just mastered not long ago.

 

“Awesome!” Sulli cheered.

 

Krystal rolled her eyes, dragging her towards the direction of all the neon signs.

Krystal just stared into Sulli’s eyes, the older girl knew what she was thinking and just nodded in reply.

 

'This is going to be one hell of a night.' Sulli thought to herself.

 

They were obviously underage but why not visit a near by bar, they thought in unison.

 

There was a tall buff man, the bouncer.

He was at least 3 heads taller then both of them.

Both of them made a run for it but was brought to a haul.

Sulli was losing her patience, she was dying to get into the bar.

 

She looked into the man’s dark orbs, sensing his soul and mind controlling it with her commands.

 

'This is easy', Sulli thought.

 

The man, soon gently placed both of them down, giving them an artificial smile.

He even directed them with his arms, Signalling the Bartender that they were VIPs.

 

“MinHo, Give them the specials.”The man said in a patronizing tone.

 

“But SiWon, How is that po-” The bartender was cut when he was in turn hypnotized by Sulli’s death stare.

 

The two obviously underage girls were brought to the VIP room.

 

He made them comfortable by telling them everything about the bar briefly.

Gesturing them to take a seat on the sofa as he made his way out of the VIP room.

 

“That was easy.” Krystal scoffed.

 

The atmosphere became heavy all of a sudden.

Sulli’s expression changed to one Krystal can’t quite comprehend.

 

“I can get you out of this mess, i know, they are not your real parents” Sulli stated bluntly.

 

'That was basically an ‘awesome’ way to start our conversation.' Krystal though sarcastically.

 

Krystal shut her eyes, jaw clenched.

 

She hated it when she was reminded that those were not her real parents.

 

Sulli could sense the tension in the air, she took in a lung full of air.

This wasn’t going to be easy Sulli had to stop the shorter girl from denying the facts.

 

“Krystal look at me. We are going to run from their clutches.” Sulli’s was dead serious.

 

“No i love them! They’re my parents for God’s sake!” Sulli had hit one of her most sensitive spots.

She was trying her best to keep a strong front - clenching onto her fist so tight her knuckles were turning white.

 

Sulli had to get Krystal too her side or else she would be a goner.

It was the last straw.

 

“I know who your real parents are.” Sulli said hesitantly.

 

Well technically she knew them, but it was indirectly .

 

“By now you should have known that we are not normal.

We are actually called the ‘Abnorms’.” Sulli was just answering the thoughts Krystal was having.

 

“You are just one of the many. I’m actually here for that very reason to find you.”

Sulli’s tone was persistent.

 

“Me, For?” Krystal asked reluctantly she wasn’t looking forward to it.

 

She knew that it was pointless to ask, as Sulli already knew what she was thinking.

 

Sulli stood up from her sit,as she made her way closer to Krystal on the opposite side of her.

 

He sat beside Krystal closing.the gap between them.

Krystal’s breath hitched, she felt tingling where her skin was in contact with Sulli’s.

 

'Why was this happening?' Krystal thought.

 

For a split second, she forgot that Sulli was able to read her mind.

 

“Can you feel it?” Sulli said breathlessly.

 

“Feel what?” Krystal was acting oblivious, obvious she knew what it was.

 

“This.” Sulli’s breath hit the shorter girl’s ear as she whispered into it.

 

Just that was turning Krystal on.

Sulli placed a chase kiss on Krystal’s thin delicate lips.

The kiss was so gentle, that she felt like Sulli was afraid that she would break her into pieces.

 

“This, can you feel it? It’s our connection.

We’re destiny to be together, Krystal you’re my other half. Like my mate.” Sulli said hesitantly.

 

She thought that Krystal may go all crazy and slap her, but the complete opposite happened.

Krystal cupped Sulli’s face and their lips met this time it was full of desperation.

 

“I’ll go with you, on one condition. Bring me to my parents.” Krystal plead.

 

Sulli felt a lump in - throbbing hard.

Her eyebrows were scrunched together forming a line as she frowned.

 

“I’ll try my best.” Sulli forced a smile.

 

Krystal didn’t know why but she trust this girl with her life.

 

This was a journey she was going to look forward to.

Krystal held onto Sulli’s hands as she ran out of the bar.

 

“Huh? Where are we go-” Sulli was cut of with a kiss.

 

Krystal broke the kiss as the both of them were panting.

 

“We’re getting out of here. You thinking what i’m thinking?” Krystal said between breaths.

 

With their powers they can go wherever they wanted, and how now was the time.

 

They were leaving this place never to return, hopefully

 

A/N: I'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors and also if this is bad/dissapointing/boring.

        Thank you for reading! Comments would be deeply appreciated!

         This is a one-shot. (: