Final

By My Side

Yoongi had been busy lately with his works in the studio thus making Jiminie lonely at home. The older had a new project for a new boy band this month so he was engulfed with work and leaving his lover at home all alone everyday and only comes home late.


"H-Hyung!" Jimin jolted and his ears perked up and tail wagging in excitement when he heard the door opened. The younger quickly rans to welcome his lover.

"I'm home Jiminie" Yoongi says in a tired voice.

"Welcooommee!! Have you eaten? Want to take a bath? Watch tv? Cuddle?" Jimin says in a happy voice.

"I just want to sleep." Yoongi muttered and went straight to their room.

He was tired as hell, he's drained no energy left and his eyelids are going to give up on him in no time, it was begging for sleep already.

Jimin pouted and his ears flat against his head. He followed the older and saw that Yoongi must be really tired because the older was already asleep.

He understands the older but he can't help it if he is sad because Yoongi doesn't give him attentions.

Jimin frowned and just followed his lover on the bed and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist and his chest against Yoongi's back.

 

 

Jimin woke up and found his self alone on the bed already. He quickly got up and saw Yoongi was about to leave for work.

He gripped the older's sleeve 

"Hyung aren't you remembering someth--"

"I got to go baby I'll be late as usual don't wait for me." And with that the older left.

Leaving a very sad Jimin, his hand still in the air like he was still holding Yoongi's sleeve.

 

 

Yoongi's new songs was a success so the company went out to celebrate meaning Yoongi was going home late again as he said.

By the time he got home the lights in the kitchen was on and he felt so guilty when he saw the untouched cake on the table.

He quickly ran towards their room and what he found broke his heart and only he only felt worst because all of this are his fault. He saw the younger on the bed leaning on the headboard, knees against his chest, his head lowered down and ears flat against his head meaning he was disappointed or upset, and he can clearly hear the other's sobs.

He quickly ran to his lover and embraced him tightly.

"J-Jimin I'm so sorry I forgot I'm sorry ughh!! I'm such a jerk" Yoongi tried to apologize and make him stop crying because it kills his heart every damn time and he was angrier at his self because it's his fault.

 "I'm so sorry baby I'm so sorry" he whispered and his eyes are now starting to watered.

Jimin looked up staring at Yoongi with his red, puffy, watery eyes and his cheeks wet from all of the tears.

Yoongi wiped his tears but then the younger moved from the touch and turned his head. Yoongi was obviously shocked.

"Yoongi hyung doesn't love me anymore, he doesn't want Jimin anymore." Jimin was using a third person and it means that he was really upset and hurt too.

"No no no that's not true Jiminie, I was only away for work, for our future, for you." Yoongi tried again and hugged the younger again and caressed the younger's cheeks softly but this time Jimin leaned in the touch.

"But but Yoongi keeps leaving Jimin alone, Jimin is very sad and lonely." Jimin sniffed but he wasn't rejecting Yoongi's touch anymore.

"I'm so sorry my Jimin, I promise it won't happend again. Look I even took a day off and I was planning to take you for a trip so we could spend time with each other." Yoongi smiled softly because Jimin seems okay now.

"R-Really?!?!" Jimin looked at him with big eyes and ears all perked up. So cute.

"Yes-- Oof--" By now the younger jumped on him and was now tackling him and giving him kisses.

"Thank you Yoongi! I love you so much!" Jimin beamed all happy again and back to his usual self.

"I love you too my Jimin and again I'm sorry." He kissed the younger's forehead and laid the younger on top of him and arms secured around Jimin's waist.

And the fell asleep just like that because both of them was obviously tired with what happen and now that it was all settled they fell asleep with ease and with a smile on both of their face.