Silly

Silly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Can one of you please explain to me again as to why we, a group of young, attractive adults, have come to a children's theme park on this fine Saturday afternoon, when we should instead be doing things that groups of young, attractive adults (such as ourselves) do?" Nayeon settled her eyes upon the loud, bright environment with visible disdain. "I don't know - like going to the mall, getting our nails done, shopping for new clothes, and maybe chatting up some cute boys that hang out in those areas in particular?" With a grimace, she waved away a little boy's carrot-shaped balloon that came a bit too close for her liking.

"You will be sad to hear this, but we're not actually here to play. We're visiting someone - bringing them lunch, to be specific." Momo explained with a smile, and Nayeon raised a brow at this revelation. "You only started hanging out with us recently so you don't know yet, but this is what we usually do on our Saturday afternoons."

"Well, that explains the lunchbox that Mina's been carrying around like her firstborn child. So who exactly is special enough to receive regular visits from you two during your precious Saturdays?" Nayeon continued asking, gaining more interest in the topic as more information was shared. "A boyfriend, I presume?"

"Something like that."

"Whose?"

Momo paused as a rollercoaster of shrieking children passed by them overhead. "Mina's girlfriend, actually. She works here on the weekends."

"You have a girlfriend? No wonder." Nayeon muttered the last part to herself, recalling all the times she failed in trying to convince Mina to join her for double dates and mixers.

Mina absentmindedly nodded, leading the way as her friends trailed behind her. She was paying more attention to her surroundings and trying to locate the area where the theme park employees were having their lunch break. When she caught a glimpse of several white and orange uniformed bodies underneath a canopy tent, she let out a sigh of relief. "Found them."

"Someone's a little excited." Nayeon commented as she struggled to keep up with Mina's quickened pace towards the canopy tent. Once they grew close enough to distinguish the employees' faces apart, Nayeon piped up: "So which one is your girl?"

"The cute one." Momo answered for Mina as the latter hurriedly approached the benches where the employees were seated, many of them already eating their homemade lunches. The shortest of the girls practically disappeared into a crowd of employees, leaving her clueless friends behind.

Nayeon's careful gaze eventually landed on a very pretty brunette with a nametag that read, 'Tzuyu'. "Her?"

"No..." Momo glanced over her shoulder, and Nayeo

Please log in to read the full chapter