One

Hand.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Let me go.”

“No.” 

The elder keep on holding his hands. Kibum feel really annoyed as when he wants to go anywhere, Jonghyun will follow. He went to the kitchen just now, and he have to bring the elder too, that keep hanging to his hand just like that. He feels that this was such a childish action.

 

“Let. Me. Go.” Kibum stressed the words one by one as he feels the grip on his right hand was tight. Knowing that Jonghyun still not going to let go.

They sit on the sofa while watching the movie. Jonghyun bring the hand to his mouth, kissing the back of the white milky hand and put it back on his lap. Kibum just grunting in annoyance again as there are already several times he keep doing that.

“I just love to hold you, you know.” The male looked at Kibum with a sweet face. He loves that and he wanted to showed it. With kisses and he holding Kibum hand right now.

“This is madness. Since we back from the photoshoot, you never let go of this.” Kibum show the grip of his slight wet reddened hand. The male still smiling idiotly, knowing that Kibum really mad with his act. Their pair of hands palm felt sweaty. Kibum hates that.

 

“Yeah, but when I hold your hand while in the bathroom, you keep saying it’s good.” Jonghyun grinned a bit, looking at Kibum. The ears were

Please log in to read the full chapter