Chapter 1

Love Is the Only Way

My head hurts. I can't move my body!   Ugh! I need to go home my friends and family are waiting for me. It's my birthday for pete's sake!

 
Do you think she can handle this? Guy 1
 
Who are you? What do you want? Why are you not answering me?
 
There's one way to find out. Guy 2
 
What are they talking about? Aah! It's hurt! Mom, oppa, unnie I love you! And everything went black.
 
 
 
 
 
I just want to have a simple life with my mom, brother and sister and have my own family eventually.
 
But I guess it will not be simple as that. Everything changes, that even you can't imagine.
 
I had an accident the day of my birthday. The day of happiness became the day of suffering not only for me but also for my family.
 
I'm fighting for my life that day. I thought I can't make it but I did! Most of you well tell I'm lucky, who wouldn't be if you are given a second chance of life.
 
But for me I wish I just died that day! Funny isn't it. Who will be happy if one day you wake up in different world, world that you even think is existing.  The world where everyday you will see killing, fighting for their lives. Who would be happy if you know that you are being experimented. 
 
 
In a world where there is no word called LOVE. 
 
But everything changes when I met HIM. I will do anything for him I will fight for our love. Because I believe that love is the only way to make everything back to our happiness.
 
Sandara Park