[REVIEW] The Teddy,The Gangster & The Prince by TaoTop

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♛❤ Ⓢⓣⓔⓛⓛⓐ'ⓢ Ⓐⓦⓔⓢⓞⓜⓔ Ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ ❤ ♛Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ TAKING REVIEW REQUESTS!

STORY LINK:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/948647/the-teddy-the-gangster-the-prince-fluff-romance--hanjoo-toppdogg

REVIEW RUBRIC SCORES AND COMMENTS

  • TITLE:7/10eye catching. make the reader wonder what is the connection between those three non-related words.

  • DESCRIPTION:7/10intriguing,incites curiosity on the reader,but also a bit of confusion since it didn't tell who was the persona speaking.

  • GRAMMAR and CONSTRUCTION:10/15Please refrain from using many words in a single sentence, making the paragraph cluttered with not-that-important details. Make sure that the verbs "fed" and "ate" are properly used and not interchanged. 

  • APPEARANCE:8/10Clean look. It would look better with a poster.

  • IMPACT:7/10The story itself is nice,however to add more impact and make it memorable,add scenes which would utilize the imagination of the reader vividly.

  • PUNCTUATION:3/5In a sentence,remember that the limit for commas is only 3,no more.

  • PLOT:14/20The plot is quite unclear since it is only the beginning(mistake is forgivable),but make sure that in the succeeding chapters,the plot will be explained to the reader so the reader won't be confused.Also,don't cut scenes. It is quite disturbing,not to mention puzzling.

  • ORIGINALITY:18/20This fanfic is original,since in my 2+ years of reviewing,I've only seen this type of fanfic before. Continue this,but make sure that it wouldn't be another cliche story.

TOTAL SCORE:74/100,YOU CAN DO BETTER! always be positive!