Gym

Don't be Afraid...

"this chapter is about present time so my verb also changing^^"

Kim Jong Kook just finishes his time with the trainees under him. He have many of it. Now, he not the fat, weak, and scaredy like before. He turns out to be the among popular guys in the big areas. But, he also popular for not easily falls into any girls and not showing his smile often. His fans knows about his past and they're trying so hard to make him smile again. Even his close friend, Seung Hoon, acknowledges that. 

"Jong kook-ah, want to go drink tonight?",Seung Hoon asks but nothing comes out from Jong Kook mouth. He sighs to see his bestfriend keeps acting like that. Jong Kook taps behind his best friend and gives him a signal as he is going out for awhile. Seung Hoon just can nods to that and continues to work out. 

Jong Kook put his jacket on and it already dark at the outsides. Plus, it is so cold, make his nose turns to red easily. He takes a walk along the side road not too far from the gym to buy some drink for his drying throat. After a long walk, he sees the vending machine which selling the coffee on the other side of the road. He also sees a girl  who still busy searching something under the vending machine. He sighs as he thinks about helping that girl. He crosses the road quickly and stands at there for a moment. He hopes that girl isn't his crazy fanatic fan like he usually meets. He clears his throat, "Uhm...do you need help?" he asks softly to not to make the girl startled with him.

"Uh! My wallet gets under this machine when I fell earlier." That girl kindly answers to his question. She not even looks at him because too focus on searching using the light from her phone. "I see the wallet but it's too far to grab, can you find something long to reach it?" She adds and undoubtedly asks.

Jong Kook nods and helps to find anything that probably will help. When he found it, he put it besides that girl and she thanks to him. 

"Yeah! I got it!" She excitedly asks. She taps the dirt on her wallet before stuffing it inside her bag. Strangely, a woman like her don't bring the handbag around but a bag. Other than that, she is wearing the jeans and shoes instead of the skirt or the high heels. Jong Kook stops thinking about that and finally his eyes meet the girl for the first time. He shocked until his mouth slightly opens.

She raises her eyebrows because of Jong Kook sudden expression. Without hesitant, she asks,"Wae?! Did you see something?" that girl turns around to see if there are something behind her.But, as she looks back at Jong Kook, he already walks away from that place. She tilts her head and remembers something before that guy walks more further. 

"GOMAWO YO!(thank you)" she shouts by put her hand round her mouth to make he can hears it clear. "What wrong with that guy? Did he sees something here?! Better I run from this place!" she speaks to herself while tries to walk away but something catches her attention. She stands still and thinking. Then, "Aish...Before that, lets drink some coffee^^" she murmurs cutely.

Meanwhile, one man is still shocked about what he sees. He can't believe it but his heart keeps beating so fast like the old times. Then, he stops under the lamp light. He realises his heart still alives for that girl and he cries for this long time feeling. He falls on his knees on the freezing pavement and bows his head down while he put his hand on his chest because of this longing feeling.

He cries again after 20 years they has been separated by her parents. 

"Ji Hyo....Ji Hyo.....JI HYO!"

Ji Hyo suddenly choked the coffee and let her tongue out due hotness of the coffee. "Aish...who's the one calling my name at this time?". She wipes her mouth and continues her walk.

-----------------------------------------------------

He walks back to the gym and finds the note on the table. ' I have to get back home first because of my family. You know what to do right? lock all the doors and gives the keys to me tomorrow'. He just sighs and remembers back Ji Hyo face. He smiles because thinking about how mature Ji Hyo looks after these few years. 

"Ji Hyo ya...you're welcome:)"

-----------------------------------------------------------

ok, that's it! I will try write more after this. Honestly, I think Spartace real after they pass ep 150 and not from the beginning. I also thought Ji hyo is already breaking up with the CEO already. ^^

I also want to say...that I actually don't really like some of spartace fans who are commenting on Kim Jong Kook instagram(kjk76) and telling him about spartace like ' Do You love Ji Hyo noona?' I mean, come on, don't do that or they will never shows their skinship in the running man again. it's kinda uncomfortable to see those comments. I think it's better to stay quiet so they can comfortably playing together in the running man. 

that's all i'm gonna to say. Tq for those who are supporting this couple, comment, be my friend, upvote, and suscribe^^