What's wrong?

Don't be Afraid...

Everything started when Kim Jong kook still a little chubby kid. He loved to eat so much that times until he unaware  that he became the target of the bully. 

"Yah, kook kook, enough eating already...!" The bully slapped him hard on face. He had been left all alone as the sun setting down. He aimlessly walked alone while crying and sniffing around. He afraid to go back home since his mother was still sick that time. Plus, all of his money were gone after been taken by those bullies. He fell on his knees, unknowingly on what to do next. He started to cry more harder under the lamp light while looking up at the stars, asked some help. Then, he heard a voice from far.

"Uhm...!" someone cleared her/his throat. Kim Jong kook just could hope it weren't the bullies again. His body was shivering and his bloody mouth still not been wiped off as he was too afraid and clueless.  A light footsteps came near him and he just shut his eyes quickly. When he finally felt there was someone stood in front of him. He dared himself to speak up because that person just did nothing after few minutes. 

"What did you want!? Beat me more?!" He yelped out with his cracking voice. 

"Don't be afraid..." it was a girl voice but he couldn't really certain on that time so he decided to talk more.

"Who are you!?" "Stop yelling will you! So noisy!" Kim jong kook taken back a little because that time he confirmed it was a girl as it clearly a girl yelling. He looked up directly towards that girl eyes and...

*Badump!Badump!

He couldn't believed from what he just saw. A really beautiful girl with a short hair cut yet having such a beautiful face. Is this what people call natural beauty? Jong Kook whispered to his heart. 

"Anneyong chingu ya, my name is Song Ji Hyo...please don't freak out with me. I'm a human" She grabbed both of Jong Kook chubby cheeks. In time, Jong Kook slowly blushed with Ji Hyo gesture. It's comfortable and warm. 

After a several minutes, she let her hands free but unexpected situation happened. Kim Jong Kook embraced her so suddenly make her inside his big arms. But, she wasn't saying anything about that. She understood Jong Kook need it. 

--------------------------------

Ah...Finally I have some times to finish it even for just 1 chapter...tell me what you think about it~!^^;