My Feelings

Fantasy With...Ricky -Fluffy One Shot-

Ricky POV

 

 

-Homeroom-

 

Look at her...she's so cute, but I can't talk to her...she only speaks English. She is from America, and she is really smart. I've never seen her outside of school. I'm too shy to talk to her but she comes and talks to me. I never had the courage to say something to her... I want to be able to talk to her, I'm just nervous around her and her Korean is to die for cute.

She gives me candy everyday and smiles at me...I wonder why she does that. Maybe she's just being nice? I'm the only one she does it for though. This side of her is so CUTE, I think I like her.

She doesn't even know me but she still gives me candy and says "Annyeong!" to me everyday! AGHH...I can't even think straight when she does cute things like that. Why, are you so cute!? I can't even get close to her either because she sits by herself and I get so nervous...

Her cuteness kills me on the inside, but she looks so sad for some reason. Why, my Angel, are you so sad looking? Angels are not suppose to look sad...

 

 

-Class-

 

English class...is not to hard but I don't want to be picked on so I don't have to use my "bad" English as L.Joe hyung puts it. 

*sigh* She's so diligent and cute to look at...

 

*daydreams*

 

Changhyun~ *shakes*

 

I must have fallen asleep...what time is it and who is trying to wake me up?

I woke up to her. She was smiling at me with those sad eyes...Why do you look so sad!?

I looked at the clock and it's already 6pm, OMG how could I have slept the whole afternoon? Why is she still here? Did she possibly wait for me? Why didn't anyone else wake me up? Now I'm all alone with her and I am getting nerveous again.

Oh no, she's still looking at me...and she's kinda close to me, wah~ she's too CUTE, I want to pinch those cheeks so much! Those soft cheeks and hair, I can smell her perfume; it's sweet like candy. 

SNAP OUT OF IT RICKY!!! You have to focus and go home. She's still looking at me though.

 

Why are you still here? I asked her, what happened next I didn't even see coming...

 

Because I wanted to be with you, alone, with no one around.

 

Did I just hear that right? Did I just understand what she said too? Either she's really good or I understood a lot more English than I thought.

Oh whatever, I can finally talk to her!! I'm getting nerveous again...Oh boy...

 

Why did you want to be with me? Where did everyone else go? Why did you stay here with me?

 

I kept asking these stupid questions and she just took my hand and lead me outside. I guess she wants to hangout with me? Why me of all people though? There are too many questions going through my head right now to pay attention to where she was taking me.

 

Changhyun, we are here now. Hello~ 

 

I snapped out of my wonderland mind and saw that we were in front of a place that looked like a maze or something. Why did she take me here? At this time too, is she planning something? This would be a great chance to finally confess to her...but I'm so scared that she would reject me.

 

Let's go!

 

She smiled and lead me in behind her. The inside was kinda nice, I hope nothing jumps out at us though. I don't want to show my weak side in front of her, UGH I would die of embarrassment. 

She kept holding my hand and as we went deeper and  deeper inside she pulled me closer and closer to her, like she was scared of losing me. She pulled me so close to her, I was practially wrapping her waist with my arm. I couldn't stop blushing, and I'm sure can feel my bodyheat raising...AHH, why is she doing this to me?!

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

We finally made it to a room of some sort and there were chairs. She lead me to a 2-seated couch and just sat there looking at me.

Uhhh...in this situation I just want to run away but I have no idea how to get out of here and she only knows the way out. I can't leave her either, it's like I want to just look at her cute eyes and kiss her lips...

Ricky! Get a hold of yourself...You haven't even told her your feelings yet, and if you keep quiet like this she's gonna think you don't like her at all. 

 

...I, have something to tell you. Umm, I...like you a lot and when I look at you, I just feel the warmth in my body. Everytime you look out the window in class. Doodle in your notebook, everything you do I notice. I can't stop myself from liking you either. I know you have been nice to me and you have been greeting me everyday, even though I don't say anything back...and whenever you give me candy, I get excited and so special because I know I'm the only one you do it for...I just want to tell you that I like you and I hope that you like me in return.

 

I got on one knee and held her hand, her face was red like a cherry. It was the cutest site in the world. I couldn't help but smile at her and hug her tightly and I could feel her tears on my shirt. Why is she crying? I don't understand why she would cry at a moment like this...did I do something wrong?

I looked at her now red and puffy eyes and wiped the tears away from her face. She still smiling though, is she happy? I don't get it at all, and she's still quiet so I have no idea what to do.

 

Are you okay? Do you want me to leave? Did I do something wrong? Please, don't cry. I just told you what I wanted to say ever since you came to my school. Now, I have no idea what's going on and I don't know what to do...

 

She held my face and just looked at me with now happy eyes that were shining and sparkling so much with Angelic tears. My face started turning red and I took that as a sign as she wanted to hear those words for a long time. She liked me back the whole time and she just wanted me to be the 1st one to say it. 

I just smiled back at her and hugged her tightly, pulling her up to stand so I could hug her better. Her sweet perfume was making me smile even more and I kissed the top of her head. we stayed like this for a long time.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Changhyun~  

 

I woke up and everyone started leaving, school was over and I feel asleep...Wha...WHAT?! I dreamed the whole thing?! Why, why, why?!?!?! It was such a good dream too.

I shot up from my seat and took her to an empty classroom. She looked kinda frighten, but I just wanted to get this off my chest NOW! While I still have the guts.

 

Sa...saranghaeyo

 

We said at the same time, really?! I think I must be dream again...Did she really just say that to me and...Oh my head is spinning now.

She hugged me and I knew it wasn't a dream anymore, I finally told her that I loved her.

 

-THE END-