The Backfire of Everything

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=-tmdPk64ZFQ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APink's POV:

"Come girls, we need to go to Infinite and tell them eveything." Cho Rong.

"Yeah, afterall they don't need to be around that liar." Bomi stated and everyone nodded and roam around the school looking for Infinite.

It's like luck is on their side they found Infinite minus ~~~~~~~~-ah in the school garden.

"This is it." Eun ji said. 

"Do the honors unnie." Ha young said.

"I love to." Na Eun smirked and went to Infinite.

 

"What are you girls doing here?" Hoya said coldly. Everyone glared at them.

"Well, We're here cause we need to tell something to Woohyun oppa." Nam Joo stated.

"After that we will leave." Na Eun said and Infinite looked at each other and looked back at APink.

"Spill it then leave." Woohyun said coldly.

Your POV:

I was walking to the school garden to go to Infinite when I all saw them talking with Apink with a shocked face.

*Now what?!* I mentally shouted. I was about to walk away when I heard Na Eun's voice.

"Oh, there she is. The big fat liar." Infinite turned around and saw me. Woohyun hurriedly went to me.

"Jagi, tell me. please tell me their lying." Woohyun searched my eyes. I looked down on the verge of crying.

"M-Mianhae." is all I had said. Woohyun removed his hands from me and walk back.

"I didn't mean to." I said crying. Woohyun and Infinite stood frozen.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Woohyun shouted.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"

"I TRUSTED YOU! I LOVED YOU! DOES THAT MEAN EVERYTHING EVEN THOSE TIMES WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME ARE ALL LIES?!" Woohyun said crying.

"NO! LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"There nothing more to explain. Leave me alone and never, hear that, NEVER saw your face to me, you liar." Woohyun said and left.

I felt a pang in my heart and slumped down and cried. I looked at Infinite and looked at me, their eyes filled with sympathy. They left and followed Woohyun down the hallway. I looked up at APink.

"i hope you guys are happy now."

"No, not yet. Afterall you're still here." Bomi snapped.

"Leave this school and like what oppa said Never show your face here." Na Eun snickered and left with APink following her.

I was lost with everything that happened. All I ever did was cry.

"Chan Hee oppa's right. My plan with backfire at me. And it all happened now."

Woohyun's POV:

I went to the rooftop and screamed.

"How dare you do this to me ~~~~~~~~~-ah?! I thought you were different. I love you! I love you so much! Everything I told you and show you was true. You even changed me into a better person. But, How could you do this to me?!" I cried and slumped down the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo. T^T

It's gonna end soon 3

What do you think of the story?

Thank you for reading and supporting my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

paradise-woo.gif