A Pink's Comeback

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3fY_W04pCw&feature=related

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Pink's POV:

"Someone saw them walked out of school together that day." Cho Rong said.

"Ne, ~~~~~~~-ah's even wearing Woohyun oppa's blazer." Bomi said.

"That can't be!" Na Eun shouted.

"What are you gonna do unnie?" Ha young asked.

"What else? we need to get rid of ~~~~~~~-ah NOW." Na Eun said gritting her teeth.

 

Your POV:

I was walking in the hallway when A Pink came and surrounded me.

"Woah, you guys are still alive?" I smirked. 

"Of course we are." Cho Rong said rolling her eyes.

"What do you want?" I said huskily.

"I'll get straight to the point. Leave Infinite oppas alone especially Woohyun oppa." Na Eun snickered.

"And if I don't?"

"We force you to leave them." Bomi said.

"Then....make me." i mocked them. Yoo Kyung stepped up and tried to slapped me but I dodged it and slapped her face instead.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Nam joo said and tried to attack me.

"GIRLS GET HER!" Cho Rong ordered.

I was still able to defend myself but they're too many. I got cornered and because I'm outnumbered I was easily beaten by them.

"Now here's for you to learn your lesson." Na Eun pushed me into a locker and Bomi and Eun ji grabbed both of my hands and hold me.

"Unnie, she's all yours." Ha young smirked. Na Eun stepped forward and said,

"Leave Woohyun oppa alone!" her hand was about to reached my face when it got stopped by someone.

"W-woohyun o-oppa." Na Eun said stuttering. Woohyun glared at her.

"What the hell are you doing to her?!" Woohyun said huskily.

"No-Nothing!" Na Eun said. 

"Let go of her." Woohyun stated and Bomi and Eun ji instantly removed their gripped on me. My knees are started to feel weak and I slumped down the floor as soon as they let go of me.

"Now go." Woohyun snapped. 

"O-oppa." Na Eun said trying to reach out for Woohyun.

"Don't touch me!" He said glaring at her. "Go....Go before I make you."

A Pink's stunned in their places as they saw an angry woohyun infront of them

"What part of go can't you understand?" Woohyun hissed. "SCRAM! and never go near her AGAIN."

A Pink got startled and run away.

 

Woohyun's POV:

After A Pink ran away, I looked at ~~~~~~~-ah and softened.

I kneeled infront of her and asked softly, "are you alright?" she looked at me and bit her lips.

*She's badly wounded, how the hell is she alright?!* I facepalmed myself mentally.

I picked her up and carried her bridalstyle.

"Wo-Woohyun-sshi!" she said starlted.

"Don't move or you'll fall."

"W-where are we going?" she said stuttering.

"To the clinic of course, we need to get your wounds healed." I said.

"Put me down, I can walk on my own." she insisted. I softened.

"No, I'll carry you. I'm not that weak you know." I said and she bit her lip and looked away.

I gently placed her down on the clinic's bed and the nurse started to tend her wounds.

She looked at me confused and I looked down at her.

"I'll stay here if that's what you're thinking." I said and stayed by her said until her wounds got cleaned.

*Somehow I felt protective over you, ~~~~~~~~-ah. I don't like anyone touching nor hurting you.* I thought and gently looked at her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's starting to fall for you even though you're not doing anything yet. :O

So how's the story so far? :)

Thank you for the new subscribers! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

gyu3.gif