Finally

It is you

I’m staring blank at my fingers that won’t stop tapping the table. It's 3.12 am in the morning and I’m sitting here in this executive suite of Hilton Tokyo hotel alone. Yes, alone and bored. 

Where the hell are you? I talked to myself.

I pick up again my phone from the table and go through it aimlessly. Honestly I have no more desire to look at my phone. I’ve been staring at it for hours tonight and nothing in my interest really pop-up. I open up my inbox messages and re-read them again for the 8th times.

 

From : Yujin

“Gyuri-ah, congrats. Kara daebak”

 

From: Taeyeon

“Yah, see I know we all are gonna be okay. we actually not that “outdated” as we think we are. LOL :)

Anyway, congrats. The girls all say hi. Saranghae, Fighting!"

 

From: Omma

“Gyuri-ah, have you eaten? Don’t forget to eat ok?”

 

From: Hyukjae oppa

“Goddess-nim, I heard men all over japan are talking about you right now. :) :) DaebaK! Congrats little sis! 

 

From: Jiyoungie

Unnie, I miss you. That’s all. Saranghae ^_^”

 

The last message put a smile on my face. Ahh,, our baby.

 

Ding dong.. ding dong” I startled by the interruption. I stood up and steal quick glance of myself in the mirror as I walk toward the door.

Ahh, I really look like a zombie”. I mumbled.

As i opened the door, I was welcomed by an athletic figure with stunning broad shoulders standing tall before me. He is wearing an old ripped jeans and long sleeve slim-fit tshirt that showcase his perfect muscular body. His face is all covered by his black yankees baseball cap and black mouth mask. All I can see is his eyes. A familiar eyes.

“Bian. I’m at fault” He said with his tired voice.

I found myself just standing there for a while and staring at this man.

Finally.

  

I opened the door a bit wider welcoming him in and turned around walking inside. He followed me from behind and closed the door.

“You’re horribly late” I said “ I told you I have radio interviews early in the morning” I continued.

Suddenly I felt a pair gentle hands landed on my shoulder, stop me and turn me around. He slipped his hands on my waist and holding me. Pulling me in continued to close the distance between us.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

I could feel his breath on my lips.

“We got stuck in the airport for 3 hours. The fans went nuts. we couldn’t get out. It was crazy” he explained as he staring at me with his puppy eyes begging for forgiveness.

How could a man be so masculine but yet so cute like an innocent puppy. I questioned myself.

He placed a peck on my lips and snuggled his head on my shoulder. lightly kissing my exposed neck. And those butterflies started again. I could feel my heartbeat quicken and chill sentation spread all over my body. I closed my eyes and immersed in each touch.

I reach for his head and cup it with my two hands. I slowly press my lips against his. I could feel a smile formed through the kiss. His hands wandered their way from my waist to my back and my neck and end up cupping my cheeks pulling me deeper into the kiss.

As we pulled away catching some air to breathe. i look up and meet his eyes. We look at each other longer this time.

 “I miss you” I whispered

“me too” he replied and pulling me back. Kissing me passionately.   

 

 

 

---------------------------------

Author Footnote:

The million dollar question is : Who is he??