Till the end

Let me love you

My very first Jongyu fic/ oneshot.

 

 

Onew centric.

                He know Jonghyun turn his gaze away when Jinki realise the latter is staring him. He cant help but recognise the stare because they once was a lover, break up a week ago because something happen to Jinki. He’s the one who decide to break up, even though he love Jonghyun so much.

                Damn cancer live in his body. He’s going to die soon or sooner. Before he leave Jonghyun in hard way he know he should let him go now. At least there’s time for him to know Jonghyun will be happy or not. He let the latter know his real reason, that he’ll leave him and other dongsaeng soon. And they knew they’re going to lose their leader. If he is giving a choice, he wish he didn’t have to make this decision. For this few days, he spend a time with them, not willing to let them miss him later. And he can use this time to watch over Jonghyun, just to know he’s okay.

                But this is really hard choice. Everything felt like doesn’t right at all. He shouldn’t have to go, because he is forever SHINee leader, forever their elder hyung, forever Jonghyun’s lover and he’s going to love him forever. He dreamed they ‘ll be okay, that they’ll be happy. They shouldn’t have to break up, because they really love each other.

                But he just don’t want they watch him die.

                “Onew hyung!” maknae Taemin sudden call made he come back to reality. His face look so panic.

                What, did something happen?

                He didn’t spill the word but Taemin understood his expression.

                “Jonghyun hyung, he’s faint! We’re going to hospital, you wanna come?”

                He didn’t know why did he stood up after hearing those word. He didn’t realise his feet following Taemin’s step like almost running.

                There, Minho carrying the body in his arm, headed to their manager’s car followed by Key as he and Taemin approach them. Jonghyun looked so pale, limp in Minho’s arm. Then Key having him on the back, rested on his lap. Their dongsaeng take a good care of him, just as he wish.

                They have to wait an hour for doctor to finish his check up on Jonghyun. Jinki still doesn’t speak a word. Its just his dongsaeng look so impatient to know Jonghyun’s condition. Key went back and forth in front the doctor’s room until Taemin ask him to sit down while Minho keep sighing as time pass slowly.

                Four of them didn’t refuse to meet the doctor when he call them in. Its like a meeting in the room but no one dare to speak until the doctor tell them the result.

                “This result shows him just in stress condition, and overworked. But his current condition is affect a lot on his pregnancy,”

                Overworked, stress out, pregnant?

                Jinki take a second to find those meaning while the others jolted out from their chair.

                “I guess you guys didn’t know but Kim Jonghyun is three weeks pregnant,”

                Three weeks.

                Jinki remember the last time they made love before they break up, that was before he was diagnosed with cancer another week. Everything is okay back then except Jinki know something is wrong with his body and went to check up. He get the result exactly the day he told Jonghyun to break up. Jonghyun is pregnant since then but he didn’t know and they break up. If Jinki didn’t know how feel then he feel it right now.

                “The truth is his condition not so okay now. He’s on early of pregnancy and shouldn’t stress or overworked cause it will effect on his baby. His body are not strong enough for a male to handle pregnancy and first time experience,” the doctor continue to explain but Jinki lost in his mind and let the dongsaeng just listen to the doctor. He just knew the conversation was over when Taemin poke his hand.

                He let the dongsaengs visit Jonghyun first before his turn. Hurt enough to see the person he love in this state. Jonghyun is his everything, his another half. They almost shared the same mind, same feel, same smile same reaction, same body language and its creepy to think that they’re really like match in heaven.

                When he approach Jonghyun, the latter is still beautiful as he is.

                He didn’t see Jonghyun are y or handsome like most people do, because Jonghyun is his, a part of his life, in front of his eyes.

                “How do you feel?” his first words after a few hours keep in silent. They exchange a gaze, like missed each other for thousand days.

                “I’m okay now,” the latter answered, gulped when Jinki sat down beside him, closest distance after a week they break up. Both silent even though they’re stare each other, like their eyes are speaking a word from their soul. But the Jinki was the first start to break the silent, cant wait any longer to spill his word, what is in his mind, what are his true feeling.

                “Can I, Jjong?” he ask, raise a hand to feel the new life inside Jonghyun. Even though Jonghyun didn’t say a word but jinki almost burst into tears when the latter nodded and place the palm himself.

                “Miracle isn’t?”

                “Do you believe it, hyung?”

                “Like I have a choice to believe or not,”

“Does this meaning anything?”

“I’m sorry, Jonghyun,”

                A drop of tear fall.

                “I’m sorry for this stupid break up. We shouldn’t have to. I’m sorry for making you suffer. I’m idiot. I’m really sorry,”

                “Hyung,”

                “Forgive me baby,”

                “Hyung, its okay,”

                “Please give me one more chance baby, I’m going to make it okay. I’ll fight this cancer and take care of you okay? We’ll raise our child okay?”

                “Yes,”

                “We will make it. I swear I’ll be there for you till my last breath. I’ll never leave you again until death make me. Right baby?”

                Jonghyun can just nodded, and sobbing when Jinki take him into a hug. He drop his face on to Jinki’s neck and let the skin wet with his tears.

                “Let me love you till the end, okay?”

                Jonghyun nodded.

 

 

 

Happy ending? Sort of.

1031 words, quite long isn’t? do you guys enjoys? Comment to let me know.

Sorry for the typos and grammar mistakes.

And thank you Kyon for take care of me, miss you already here ^^

[DBT] are going to update soon. Don’t forget to subscribe.